Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop Discussion - page 13. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 16
July 11, 2018, 01:22:36 AM
nowadays, scam airdrop is too much, even some are not paying. But the legitimate airdrop still exists, a few times ago I joined the TTC protocol airdrop and I got 160 tokens that have hit the market. hopefully, the price is getting better
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 10, 2018, 08:28:00 PM
I agree most of airdrops now are scam, But still some are legit and paying, I also earn some profits by joining some airdrops. Till now I manage my time to fill up some airdrops form.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 08:20:34 PM
Is this a serious post? Or just some post to rack up your rank.
Please look through the forums and DYOR or ask a more elaborate question

Have I broken the rules .. ?? Please forgive me if this is a tiredness. I made this topic just want all my friends who might want to share some of their experience about Airdrop with me.

REGARDS

You know what, there are many higher ranked members around here they always try to prove that they are superior by saying this kind of things, don't listen to them you posted what you wanted to know.

And about the airdrops many of them are really fraud and just do the campaigns to scam more people but you can always sort them out by doing through research.

I like to take part in community projects airdrop, there's small chance for being scammed there.

Is it because their rank is higher so they can like to comment anything here .. ?? should not they be guiding the newbie to make it easier to understand and learn things they want to know .. ?? This is a very bad act for this forum.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 07:32:23 PM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??
surely 80% of ICOs nowadays are scams, and most of them wont let you know easily, they wont steal your money immediately but slowly days after days after abandont their project. so it is very hard to find a scam ICO, so Airdrops can sometimes bring us profit but small and it so wasting our time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
July 10, 2018, 07:15:59 PM
indeed not all airdrop scam, there is also a good potential, if we want to plunge into airdrop we must be really jelly in choosing the project,so that later coin that we can also have value
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:06:30 PM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

There are a lot of airdrops around and getting announced as of this moment so you are not just aware on how much of them are existing scams. They are scams to me and think about  the fact that you give your KYC  documents just to get a couple of dollars from their shitcoin.
If the airdrop is asking for your information in the form of KYC then forget them that is clearly a scam, they are thinking that people are going got send to them their data for 5 dollars? I'm very sure that my personal data is worth more than that, and I am not going to risk that my information is traded in a black market just to get some overvalued coins that I may never be able to sell.
I fully agree on the dangers of airdrops, in the sense that they require the provision of personal data. Many users of Crypto and Bounty companies are indignant about the requirements to provide KYC, but airdrops require this always.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
July 10, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

There are a lot of airdrops around and getting announced as of this moment so you are not just aware on how much of them are existing scams. They are scams to me and think about  the fact that you give your KYC  documents just to get a couple of dollars from their shitcoin.
If the airdrop is asking for your information in the form of KYC then forget them that is clearly a scam, they are thinking that people are going got send to them their data for 5 dollars? I'm very sure that my personal data is worth more than that, and I am not going to risk that my information is traded in a black market just to get some overvalued coins that I may never be able to sell.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
July 05, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

Have I broken the rules .. ?? Please forgive me if this is a tiredness. I made this topic just want all my friends who might want to share some of their experience about Airdrop with me.

REGARDS

You know what, there are many higher ranked members around here they always try to prove that they are superior by saying this kind of things, don't listen to them you posted what you wanted to know.

And about the airdrops many of them are really fraud and just do the campaigns to scam more people but you can always sort them out by doing through research.

I like to take part in community projects airdrop, there's small chance for being scammed there.
Not totally a high rank member for that such poster https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/civiszero-1855030
Not all high rank members on this forum do have such act. There might be some but most of the time we are helping out and not to be harsh to those new people on this field.

Airdrops is one of the strategy of most projects to extent out exposure to their project but the earning opportunity of free tokens is somehow expected not to be big. You wont really be scammed if you don't put any money.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 04:05:01 PM
Airdrops are the excess tokens of some projects that sometimes did not sold so instead of burning they give it for free. Airdrops are good way to earn money most of people in this forum would like to join in airdops since it has often free. Others saying that some airdops are scam but it's actually not maybe the token tha they given is cheaper and sometimes it has no value. Remember that if a campaign would be successful its airdops als are successful but if Campaign is unluckily and failed expect that their airdops are aslo failed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 01:31:03 PM
Many scam airdrops these days and there are only few legit airdrops, but they only give you a small amount which more like cents, just don't focus only in airdrops, better to do bounty campaigns they will give you high amount of tokens.  
I agree with you, a lot of swindlers with AirDrops mode,
because I have been following a few drops of air, which can only crap, and once in a while I just get a small coin,
I until finally just focus on signature campaigns and sosmed campaigns, the results are reliable and satisfactory,
but maybe not all the airdrop are fraudulent, it's just my fate that is notgood following the airdrop of the time.

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
July 05, 2018, 12:44:58 PM
Airdrops are a nice way to reach thousands of people and are a good way to learn crypto if you are still new.
Some airdrops can give you some profit, but it will cost some time to find these valuable airdrops.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 12:39:44 PM
Many scam airdrops these days and there are only few legit airdrops, but they only give you a small amount which more like cents, just don't focus only in airdrops, better to do bounty campaigns they will give you high amount of tokens. 
Activity: 95
July 05, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

REGARDS

Activity: 364
July 05, 2018, 09:15:08 AM
Airdrops is not a very profitable business. And the amount of SCAM is as much as SCAM among the ICO and bounty companies
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
July 05, 2018, 09:03:13 AM
Many of the airdrops this year are frauds. I spend a lot of time completing the airdrops, and the rewards I get are very small (some airdrops don't assign any rewards)! I am disappointed with the airdrop!

A lot of them are scams and nothing more. You spend time, energy and data that isn't free filling those forms, and in the end you get nothing out of them. Reason I'm now very circumspect and selective of airdrops I sign up for, so I don't get myself angry for unnecessarily.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
July 05, 2018, 09:00:51 AM
I'll be a bit personal on this one. Airdrops have never given me some good $$$. Half the time I'm signing up to airdrops whose tokens are almost worthless or they're of very low value. Apart from Hydro which I think made a lot of people 'rich', I've not seen any airdrop of good worth out there.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 08:46:13 AM
To talk about airdrop I'm not passionate about them, as they are the scammers of the fraudulent ICO, if sbanj join the airdrop it is you help the scammers.
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 08:09:26 AM
Many of the airdrops this year are frauds. I spend a lot of time completing the airdrops, and the rewards I get are very small (some airdrops don't assign any rewards)! I am disappointed with the airdrop!
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 08:01:44 AM
Hate airdrops don't like them mostly fake only when the project is solid and has gone through ico and decide to airdrop token holders but you later figure out the airdrop is mostly not worth more that $20. Only few I mean really few airdrop is worth it.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 06:33:14 AM
airdrop is the simple and easy ways to get free money (crypto).
although almost airdrops is scam, i can get a lot of free money, almost $ 2000 from airdrop in 2017
Pages:
Jump to: