Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop Discussion - page 18. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 12, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
Airdrops nowadays are just not worth it, most of them just turns out to be a waste of time. Airdrops are free anyways, so there’s no harm on participating on them. You can join on every airdrops and just test your luck, if you receive something then you’re lucky. I only participate once in a while, just hoping if there are still good ones.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:49:08 PM
Agree, most of airdrops are scam.
But, there are legit airdrops, too.

I didn't use real money when I started to play on Crypto.
I got the fund from airdrop, the token have a price. Then I swapped it traded it invested it, etc.

Finally I gained some profits 👍
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 12, 2018, 01:12:45 PM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??

Most airdrops are scam, however, there are coins especially after a successful ICO or while underdevelopment give away airdrop to their holders. There are also some ICOs that are profitable, I was able to earn decent money from ENU airdrop. Some airdrops don't have a value yet, but who knows maybe someday or next year they will have a value.
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
May 12, 2018, 11:03:28 AM
airdrop is somekind of marketing strategy to spread the word about the project
because all people who receive the airdrop coin or token will spread the word about it
about the profit, its depends on what kind of your airdrop token/coin have it
is the dev from the project serious in development or just want to make fast money ?
Activity: 658
May 12, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
Airdrops are easy ways to earn token as long as the rules and regulations of the group is followed and all task are completed. There is definitely a scam, that is why it is good to be very attentive of necessary details when selecting an airdrop.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
May 12, 2018, 10:23:44 AM
Maybe we can conclude from some of your opinions here that Airdrop is one method to expand the introduction of an ICO project, and it can be said that 50% of them do not pay (SCAM).
It is our responsible Airdrops are promotion of new projects. But we don't know which projects are success in future so we must check the white paper of the Airdrop. So we don't consider 50 percentage of the Airdrops are scam.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
May 12, 2018, 10:12:29 AM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

Yeah, scam exist everywhere and not all airdrops are scam imo
Airdrop is just a promotional ways to create awareness of the project since the current Ad ban towards crypto is harsh

Well, i got almost 0.1 btc from 1 airdrop alone previously - Kekcoin Smiley
Activity: 224
May 12, 2018, 10:08:38 AM
Maybe we can conclude from some of your opinions here that Airdrop is one method to expand the introduction of an ICO project, and it can be said that 50% of them do not pay (SCAM).
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 12, 2018, 04:08:24 AM
Very few valuable tokens from airdrop. Nobody wants to give free money at all. So the airdrop is almost deceptive not worth it. Should participate in the ICO bounty. There are fewer scams. And you have money if you work
Yes. If they pay tokens for you then just a few, not worth much, many ICO projects have launched the Airdrop program but at the end of the campaign they have justified and not pay tokens for us. Airdrop rogue a lot.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
May 04, 2018, 05:52:47 AM
Most of airdrops will be scam,half of them you wont even get for joining the airdrop,but if to know that it takes 5 min for reg,why not to do them when you have time
Activity: 224
May 04, 2018, 05:21:42 AM
Airdrop is something extremely necessary for a project to be decentralized. It is the simplest, fastest and most practical way of dividing the token or currency among a large number of people in a random way.

If you promote only one ICO, whoever has the most money can turn your project into something very centralized.

But unfortunately, most of the airdrops are meant to only do cheap marketing with the project. The idea is that if you have received a token, even for free, you will automatically become a promoter of that project. It will help increase the value and the search for the token. You will ask for more exchange list etc.

I strongly agree with your opinion, your opinion is really genius ... Sebasagian Airdrop aims to the promise of their project with the aim of expanding the search for investors and facilitate the investors to look for an ICO.
Activity: 72
May 03, 2018, 05:50:07 AM
any new airdrops over 40$ ?
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

I have taken part in many airdrops and so far only 10% have given me some decent return that is more than $100. Airdrop being the free distribution of currency leads to people dumping it badly unless the project is worth the HODL which is rare a case with airdropped tokens. I agree that there is very small percentage of scam tokens but there is a large number of shit tokens without any underlying project.
I agree with you: only small amount of airdrops are profitable now.
I remember such ones as EthereumBlue, EXRN, BitcoinRed. I Still Hold despite the fact that I could get 3-4 ETH profit in January.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
May 03, 2018, 02:49:54 AM
Today, it cannot be avoided that scammers are anywhere trying to be more creative just to deceive us.And since the airdrop task is so popular nowadays since there are many sprouting new coin and token projects giving free airdrops on their token to anyone lucky joiners on their doc form or site, we cant hide the fact that this is also subject for this scammers to trick us.Since an ICO coin is just simple to create and hackers are good at making their phishing site,many newbies in crypto will really be deceived most specially to those who are new to this airdrop not minding the site or doc form they are filling up into.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 03, 2018, 01:19:01 AM
airdrop a promising thing indeed. that there is definitely a scam, however, is real too. clever in selecting an airdrop, of course, must be done because if caught in the scam continues is also not a good thing. If able to choose then the airdrop could be a field that produces also in addition to the bounty.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 01:02:25 AM

it's not all Airdrop is Scam, there's Airdrop which is not Scam, and some are Scam, so we should really be able to distinguish it, if I used to follow Airdrop, but now never follow Airdrop, because now it's a lot of Airdrop Scam, there is also a trap for us, so now I choose to follow bounty.
Activity: 141
May 03, 2018, 12:33:20 AM
i think not all of airdrop are scam because other project give a small token to airdrop. a got $10 to airdrop...
Activity: 88
May 02, 2018, 09:57:38 PM
Most of Airdrops this days are scam, but I learnt airdrops are promising some couples of months ago.
Actually I've participated in several airdrops without having a reward From it. 
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
May 02, 2018, 09:52:59 PM
Airdrops are the excess tokens of some projects that sometimes did not sold so instead of burning they give it for free. Airdrops are good way to earn money most of people in this forum would like to join in airdops since it has often free. Others saying that some airdops are scam but it's actually not maybe the token tha they given is cheaper and sometimes it has no value. Remember that if a campaign would be successful its airdops als are successful but if Campaign is unluckily and failed expect that their airdops are aslo failed.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 06:26:16 PM

I fell 100% ok with them; it's a common part of coin development so there's no need to search for dangers really.
Pages:
Jump to: