Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop Discussion - page 12. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
Last year was a really good income from airdrops. There are still airdrops that are paying.
Those with a higher rank can earn more of course.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 08:41:23 AM
Airdrop is a real scam. Of the thousands of airdrops, one or two really good ones can get, but you will not find out about them so simply. Therefore, participating in whole airdrops, you will simply lose time. Plus many airdrops include the passage of KYC. So in addition to wasting your time, you also give your documents. So think twice, before participating in airdrops.
Activity: 56
July 13, 2018, 08:22:05 AM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..
How do you think with Airdrop .. ??
And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??

Typically, airdrops are handled by copywriters and rewriters, and in smaller numbers, ordinary people. In order to collect initial investment capital. After that, usually go to ICO. Obviously where the benefits are greater. I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
Airdrop campaigns are currently mostly unprofitable and profitable. My advice is that instead of joining the airdrop, the bounty is a good choice to make a profit. Profit from bounty is always much higher than airdrop and will also take longer to make bounty than airdrop.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
July 13, 2018, 05:59:50 AM
some of airdrops now are scam unlike before some of airdrops are legit and paying I earned almost $2,000 in Blue Token and Im very happy on that day.
I suggest before joining any airdrops make a research if that airdrops is legit you can search it in  telegram or in social medias account

Blue Token? Never heard about it. It is surely a scam. But people can still make money with scam. Scam doesn't mean that you can't make any profits. But more people are going to lose money.
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 04:26:03 AM
some of airdrops now are scam unlike before some of airdrops are legit and paying I earned almost $2,000 in Blue Token and Im very happy on that day.
I suggest before joining any airdrops make a research if that airdrops is legit you can search it in  telegram or in social medias account
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
July 11, 2018, 02:23:16 PM
Airdrops are good source of additional token here in this forum however most of airdops are not legit and scam. Sometimes airdops are made for phishing begginers here in crypto world but we could not erase in our mind that sometimes there good and legit airdops that exists in this forum. For me airdops are not bad as others thinking if you are wisely and clever to choose a good airdrops probably to earn additional token in airdops.
Well, they were good sources of income but currently i don't think they are worth more anymore. Especially now that the market has been looking very bad for everything. Bounty campaigns are also getting somehow not quite rewarding anymore. We're in an abyss...
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 02:11:36 PM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

Airdrop is not a scam. You need to get that straight. All i know that the reward is always small compared to bounty campaigns.
If you can get a good projects that pays Airdrop like "PAL" and partake in their Aidrop, you will surely be paid your Airdrop.

But all you need to know is that aidrop is NOT A SCAM. The solution is getting a good project.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 01:31:35 PM
a small scam? so how much do you generate from airdrop, or I change the question of the 10 airdrops you follow how many succeed, and how many fail, I think most of the airdrop is just useless coins, not the intent to vilify but I have a wallet filled with piles coins are useless, no value, I think the bounty program gives better results.
Activity: 29
July 11, 2018, 01:24:28 PM
I think there are about 70 to 80 airdrop scams in about 100 airdrop. So, do a selective airdrop task, you are probably spending time on the airdrop scam.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 01:10:27 PM
Good day! Some of my friends said its better to do airdrops rather than bounties so I think they are earning big time. Maybe higher than a few thousand dollars than bounty hunters I see here post they earn. Maybe they could earn 6k$ to over 10k$ dollars. Well who knows? Maybe they do? If it does, I'll just do airdrops too. Free money, who doesn't want that.
I know that now a lot of people are trying to make money on this. And as earlier this occupation is very laborious and brings little profit. But if you have a lot of time and you want to catch luck with the tail, then this is your option. Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
July 11, 2018, 01:07:33 PM
you will earn not too much from airdrop, and still need for long term hold to get profit or it might be just a display on your wallet. i think so, many scammers using airdrop with promising price and profit offered to everyone, especially some peoples without good knowledge about cryptocurrency or some new investors who invest their money without doing research or based on the hype of community. i will tend to join bounty campaign. it more worthy and profitable
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 01:04:12 PM
Good day! Some of my friends said its better to do airdrops rather than bounties so I think they are earning big time. Maybe higher than a few thousand dollars than bounty hunters I see here post they earn. Maybe they could earn 6k$ to over 10k$ dollars. Well who knows? Maybe they do? If it does, I'll just do airdrops too. Free money, who doesn't want that.
Activity: 266
July 11, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

may indeed be only a small part of SCAM that occurs in an airdrops, but although not ending with SCAM sometimes tokens obtained from an airdrops is very small so it is not worth the sale price
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
July 11, 2018, 11:58:13 AM
There are really some airdrops that are still very good airdrops in crypto even if the scam airdrops are much but if you can do a very good research of the one to join, you will find a good one to invest in but I do not participate in airdrops because the reward they give is quiet small and they take time to get listed for exchange.

It's difficult to find the real one but remember , air drop is similiar with bitcoin giveaway so you can't expect too much for it.
I'm ever got airdrop , 4 years ago and the project named was Stellar and yes , only connect with fb and gmail, I can earn about $ 10

Well that's a golden incident !
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 11, 2018, 11:56:47 AM
I agree most of airdrops now are scam, But still some are legit and paying, I also earn some profits by joining some airdrops. Till now I manage my time to fill up some airdrops form.
it is true that we can still get paid from airdrops and sell for profitbut have you ever though the money i earned was too little that you can not afford to sell or the price of that token dropped below ICO? surely the profit is small but the time wasted is too much, so i think we should not put too much hope on Airdrops.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 11:34:43 AM
nowadays, scam airdrop is too much, even some are not paying. But the legitimate airdrop still exists, a few times ago I joined the TTC protocol airdrop and I got 160 tokens that have hit the market. hopefully, the price is getting better
different from me, everytime i follow airdrop must always be paid by the developer and go into my ethereum wallet.
but most tokens don't have a market, the token is just a display in my wallet
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
July 11, 2018, 10:28:13 AM
airdrop is now less widely supported or supported by the community, therefore it is often the airdrop that does not fit the target.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 07:41:30 AM
There are really some airdrops that are still very good airdrops in crypto even if the scam airdrops are much but if you can do a very good research of the one to join, you will find a good one to invest in but I do not participate in airdrops because the reward they give is quiet small and they take time to get listed for exchange.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 07:31:14 AM
i was person who usually follows the airdrop. but, it's far actual that many people said that the airdrop in recent times many who scam. of path, it depends how we chose it. If best haphazardly then it would simply get the scam handiest. but if hope on airdrop by myself I think is something this is difficult to speedy get huge effects.
Pages:
Jump to: