Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop Discussion - page 11. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 12:21:51 PM
Airdrops really are a wonderful way to increased symbol throughout this approach forums still a good number of airdops ordinarily are not legit and additionally fraudulent. Many times airdops are intended just for phishing beginners throughout the crypto country still we're able to not likely eliminate in this particular your thoughts which usually many times in that respect there wonderful and additionally legit airdops which usually happens to be in that forums. In my position airdops ordinarily, are not damaging like many people planning if you happen to knowledgeably and additionally creative of choice a good quality airdrops more than likely to make sure you attain increased symbol for airdops.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 09:12:39 AM
honestly i never attend to any airdrop, and i dont really know how it works to get token...my opinion tokens you gained from any airdrop you have to hold it for a long term and forget it just dont really hope for getting benefit. it might a year or two years like stellar, unless there are many good ICO make airdrop part of their marketing campaign. but usually you will get just a few tokens

Same with me, I haven’t tried airdrop since day one. I heard it is too risky and not worth to eisk because it only give a very tiny amount of token. You have a big chance to get phised in your email account if you join. Thwn most airdrop are scam but I really don’t know because i never  tried it. I only do bounty campaigns which is more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
July 14, 2018, 06:53:39 AM
Not all of it, because top coins are also conducting airdrops. Some of them might because other links might lead you to phishing sites but i think it's not right for you to speculate that all of the airdrops are scams. Actually i knew some that earned an minimal amount of 3 ETH just joining airdrops, kinda profitable right? it's just a matter of finding a good one bro.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 14, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
yes you are right now a lot of airdrop that can be said scam and a lot of airdrop is not worth it after the given, so you should not be too happy with airdrop because it can not give you much results for you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
July 14, 2018, 02:58:19 AM
 Since in my last airdrop I got an enough cash to purchase another workstation. Be that as it may, you can look into a survey of progressing airdrop on the off chance that they have a decent venture to anticipate loosing time in a non sense.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 02:06:06 AM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??

Before, i have participated in some of the promising airdrop of all time and it's really easy because you don't need to work hard for it every week. For instance, eBTC and eCASH are one of the airdrop i participated that given me thousands of dollars holding it for almost a month.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 01:04:12 AM
Nowadays there so many airdrops event that giving free tokens to the people who completed their detailed information through KYC.
But I feel like it just wasting of time. Also, it is related to your privacy and can be used for doing an illegal transaction.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 13, 2018, 11:27:05 PM
i used to join airdrop. i joined many airdrops. but you know what? many of them just scamed me
just very very little pay enough amount to me. now i dont join airdrop anymore

There are still airdrops worth joining as long as you evaluate the project properly but I do agree in the part wherein most of them pay only a little amount because after all you only work for them for a little time too or it is just by following their social media sites and joining their community. There are some airdrops though that would become very valuable in the future. I can remember an airdrop before wherein I received 1000 coins and it become $2 for each coin after a few months so it is about patience too to wait until such time the coins would become valuable.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 13, 2018, 11:01:38 PM
i used to join airdrop. i joined many airdrops. but you know what? many of them just scamed me
just very very little pay enough amount to me. now i dont join airdrop anymore
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 10:57:13 PM
I think airdrop is simply a form of advertising the project, but many bad guys take advantage of this to gather user information.
Make money from airdrop? Every month just enough coffee
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
July 13, 2018, 10:32:38 PM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

Its not a scam as long those Airdrops wont ask you something like:

•Sent ETH for them to have a gas on sending out token
•Ask KYC details

If these things are being required then better skip of because those thing you would comply would not be worthy on what you are receiving.

I agree! Specially with the sending or donation thing, many people were victims of this kind of scheme last year wherein airdrops sre trending.

Airdrops are like a marketing strategy to gain community support. If its free I don't think it is a scam but technically just a trash on your wallet.
Activity: 157
July 13, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

Airdrops are useful for the compaines that show up very first time. They are good for advertising their brand/token. But not much income should be expected from airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
July 13, 2018, 04:19:28 PM

Its not a scam as long those Airdrops wont ask you something like:

•Sent ETH for them to have a gas on sending out token
•Ask KYC details

If these things are being required then better skip of because those thing you would comply would not be worthy on what you are receiving.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

Airdrops are not scam, but most of the time companies can fail to reach their softcap and cannot distribute any tokens. This is often a possible scenario.
copper member
Activity: 252
July 13, 2018, 03:32:55 PM
depends on the projects since I do since last year and yes only with the airdrop of the ebtc 4500 tokens in the value 0.80 usd was rui imagine how I did not like it had others that were worth it because if you know to choose certain projects serious you will not regret
Activity: 294
July 13, 2018, 03:27:32 PM
Airdrops tend to be a great supply of extra symbol within this particular discussion board nevertheless the majority of airdrops aren't legitimate as well as a rip-off. Occasionally airdrops are created with regard to phishing beginners within the crypto globe, however, we're able to not really remove within our thoughts which occasionally presently there great as well as legitimate airdrops which is available with this discussion board. Personally, airdrops aren't poor because other people considering if you're sensibly as well as smart to select great airdrops most likely in order to generate extra symbol within airdrops.
Activity: 53
July 13, 2018, 02:43:04 PM
there are many good airdrops and if i was taking part in few hundred airdrops in year sth like 15-20% was scams, the worst was corbit dex today known as airdropking.io , also i think making airdrop in starting project without anything new isn't good idea, KYC also isn't a good idea because somebody can use your Identity to borrow money from bank or sth else. I think best way to make airdrop is that what made waves or byteball.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 02:09:34 PM
If you see airdrop here on bitcointalk and topic muster newbie run from such airdrops. Most of them are scam. I'm only trust airdrops from respectful companies
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 13, 2018, 01:48:22 PM
Good day! Some of my friends said its better to do airdrops rather than bounties so I think they are earning big time. Maybe higher than a few thousand dollars than bounty hunters I see here post they earn. Maybe they could earn 6k$ to over 10k$ dollars. Well who knows? Maybe they do? If it does, I'll just do airdrops too. Free money, who doesn't want that.

maybe if bitcoin price can reach more than $10k-$15k, the airdrops price can getting high too but for now, I think it's only a few airdrops that are worth and have a good price. maybe they can collect as many airdrops that they can and save it for a long-term so they can be ready to sell when the price of airdrops increase higher. but still, they need to wait a long time before they can sell at the good price. and if they have a big patient for this, I think they can make a lot of money.
Activity: 167
July 13, 2018, 08:55:06 AM
In this forum we always applied on airdrop most of them are scams but we get small amount of tokens on other airdrop those who had, but it doesnt mean we stop on it who knows we got lucky they gave us big amount, all we have to is to register on them after wait until they give you the tokens..
Pages:
Jump to: