Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop Discussion - page 7. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
August 05, 2018, 11:09:16 PM
yes it is natural that a lot of airdrop scam is not in pay, hopefully you can come out and choose a really good airdrop lest you participate in the wrong airdrop because it could hurt you. the results given airdrop in my opinion very little and very worthless.
Airdrops are a total waste of time, for every ten airdrops in which you participate you will be lucky if one pays you but the does not mean that you are in the clear that only means that you got the tokens, there is still the issue that you do not know if the tokens are going to become valuable at all, you could be better using all that time to study how to trade and then do it instead of waste your time with airdrops.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
I do not participate in airdrops because I have been disappointed many time but if you are lucky to participate in a good one because there are some that are very good and worth participating in, you earn reasonable reward as not all are scam only that airdrops do not really pay big reward. Take time to do a research and you might be lucky to find a good one.

Don't be discouraged quickly, provided we want to analyze the airdrop program that we will follow then we will not be fooled. The determination to keep trying was very important because the business never betrayed the results.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 10:04:45 AM
I only join airdrops recommended by one of my friend because all the time he always read about the project before joining their airdrops, he has a lot of time to read while doing baby sitting so I joined every airdrops referral he send me... it's not all about speculation it is also about communication..
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 09:04:57 AM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??

I have not been involved in the air drops for a month, because I do not see the point in what would spend their time on these coins, which are particularly large money is not worth it. I prefer bounty jobs, where there is a large budget and few people.
Activity: 340
August 01, 2018, 08:50:51 AM
I do not participate in airdrops because I have been disappointed many time but if you are lucky to participate in a good one because there are some that are very good and worth participating in, you earn reasonable reward as not all are scam only that airdrops do not really pay big reward. Take time to do a research and you might be lucky to find a good one.
August 01, 2018, 08:46:48 AM
actually to recognize the good Airdrop is simple, but most of us are not careful in choosing so that enter the trap of deception. If we want to choose carefully airdrop program that we will join, I think no one will be deceived.

Well I agree on that with you, but still we get trapped.
It would be of great help, if you could elaborate some of the points where we need to be vigil while joining airdrops.
Cause most of us blindly try to join each and every airdrop which pop's out now and then.
In the system then we should be able to do an airdrop analysis, As we know that not an airdrop will end successfully. So therefore we should be able to perform good data analysis, look at various aspects possessed by an airdrop. If convincing enough then we deserve to follow it, but if many things are dubious then look for another airdrop. This is a form of strategy, just as we would choose to invest in a project. In fact, only a few percent of ICO projects are successful and that can also be our reference in choosing an Airdrop.

I agree, we can tell if the airdrop is a scam or not by analyzing some important point on the project that issued the airdrop program, just as we are analyzing a bounty program.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 01, 2018, 07:49:57 AM
actually to recognize the good Airdrop is simple, but most of us are not careful in choosing so that enter the trap of deception. If we want to choose carefully airdrop program that we will join, I think no one will be deceived.

It would be of great help, if you could elaborate some of the points where we need to be vigil while joining airdrops.
Cause most of us blindly try to join each and every airdrop which pop's out now and then.
In the system then we should be able to do an airdrop analysis, As we know that not an airdrop will end successfully. So therefore we should be able to perform good data analysis, look at various aspects possessed by an airdrop. If convincing enough then we deserve to follow it, but if many things are dubious then look for another airdrop. This is a form of strategy, just as we would choose to invest in a project. In fact, only a few percent of ICO projects are successful and that can also be our reference in choosing an Airdrop.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
August 01, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

Activity: 123
August 01, 2018, 07:31:33 AM
not all airdrops are scam, some are legit.
we must be smart in choosing airdrop, because there is also airdrop that must send eth first
August 01, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
I openly join airdrops. Because it is an easy way to own some alts. I have some good payouts in some airdrop that i joined. So i don't care if they say that airdrop is a scam.
If selective. There will be a lot of valuable airdrop. I have some friends they just joined the airdrop and they made a few thousand dollars. That's a big number with just getting into airdrop. Although there are many airdrop is scam as there are still many good and very good airdrop

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:59:07 AM
Not all of the Airdrop is scam..Some of them will pay you and a few of them won't give you..so far i earn 100$ for my first time in airdrop..
Activity: 73
July 31, 2018, 11:43:30 AM
Airdrops are an excellent marketing instrument. Some airdrops are excellent as is the case of decred airdrop.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 11:38:21 AM
It is good to participate in airdrops if you have an audience. Because you can get good payouts only thanks to referrals. I myself participated in the airdrops a little and I can not say how profitable it is, but judging by the stories that there are such where you can earn a good profit.
Activity: 448
July 31, 2018, 10:53:07 AM
I openly join airdrops. Because it is an easy way to own some alts. I have some good payouts in some airdrop that i joined. So i don't care if they say that airdrop is a scam.
If selective. There will be a lot of valuable airdrop. I have some friends they just joined the airdrop and they made a few thousand dollars. That's a big number with just getting into airdrop. Although there are many airdrop is scam as there are still many good and very good airdrop
July 31, 2018, 10:46:08 AM
I think you should join the Bounty campaign, Airdrop is only profitable for the ref recruiters and quite a lot of projects are Scam. Bounty is time consuming but the income you bring is not small.
yes, I really agree with you, although some airdrops are proven to pay, but the amount is very small and sometimes can not withdraw because of constrained fee from the exchanger, therefore it would be nice if we follow the bounty program, so the tokens we get will be more

the money that we can get from the airdrops is too small and even it's not worth with our time and we cannot make anything from the airdrops unless still collecting the tokens. it is better to join in the other programs so we can have a chance to make money and besides that, we can also collect the tokens and I am sure that the tokens will get a chance to increase in the future. so I hope that you can be careful when you still want to join into many airdrops and make sure that you do not regret the other day.

Thank you for your advice, it is too small the value we get from airdrop and even no value at all. I believe in what you have said. thanks.
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 10:40:11 AM
I think you should join the Bounty campaign, Airdrop is only profitable for the ref recruiters and quite a lot of projects are Scam. Bounty is time consuming but the income you bring is not small.

You are right, I not only focus on Airdrop but I also focus on bounty because I am a bounty hunter and I am very happy to do it even if sometimes I choose bounty wrong.

Until now I have only contributed to the signature campaign, so for airdrop, I have never followed because I think if luck does not side with me. So many projects that offer airdrop and just makes me confused and complicated when following it.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 31, 2018, 10:16:07 AM
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

You are right, I not only focus on Airdrop but I also focus on bounty because I am a bounty hunter and I am very happy to do it even if sometimes I choose bounty wrong.

Airdrop for me is some kind of phishing attempt and more on scam. With a very little amount of reward token from an ICo is not worthy to risk your investment in crypto. You don’t know what they up to. Come to think of think who would give you money without taking in return? They are up to something don’t you think? So for me I did not and would never try to join airdrops.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 09:32:43 AM
yes you are right in my opinion for now a lot of airdrop a scam so you better not be a participant airdrop anymore because I am sure it will make you lose time very much.
July 31, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: