Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop Discussion - page 9. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 11:11:54 PM
I do not think they are deceiving just you have not been lucky to get their tokens. Although I have never contributed in the aerial bridge but I believe that the air catwalk does not deceive all. The airway attendants are a lot but the chances of getting them are also a little bit difficult. That's what I can understand about the aerial bridge. When fared it will be lucky to get it.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 10:57:20 PM
I see most of the Airdrop is a scam and it's unreliable,
so I do not really like it, now I'm prioritizing on Bounty. I think Bounty is safer and more profitable.
Activity: 28
July 29, 2018, 10:11:58 PM
I don't think they are scams of the kind that are designed to do evil and steal your money, I think they are called scams because they are very badly done projects that set very high and unattainable goals for the type of currency, or they simply make tokens without any use in the real world and in the end you are left with useless tokens that won't even be useful for stepping on paper.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 10:01:57 PM
Airdrop in my opinion is the easiest way to earn money so it is very suitable for beginners like me but I suggest to be more careful in choosing Airdrop to avoid losses because now a lot of scam on Airdrop.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
July 29, 2018, 09:58:06 PM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??

Most probably you see filtered ones out there. There is waay more Airdrop than you can think of and yes most of them are a scam or a waste of time. I almost earned nothing from Airdrops so far except Staker which is very cool and unique project actually.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 08:22:34 PM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

Not all airdrops are scam. There are quality coins being airdropped. It's a way to distribute coins to early adopters instead of conducting an ICO.
Activity: 280
July 29, 2018, 07:15:39 PM

Airdrops are not scam, but most of them are not successful enough to reach their softcap or get listed. That's why they don't distrubute tokens or has a price for their tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

I did not think about the scam. There was an opportunity of participation - I took part. But about the payments I can say that it is not worth the participation. Most of the coins, I even can not sell, because they are less than the stock allowed. So I do not see the point of participating in the    
Airdrop. But this is my opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 05:01:22 PM
airdrop is just a waste of time.i do not say anything join to airdrops but sometimes I have regrets.there was one project that provided very good earnings.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 04:46:24 PM
Airdrops are good source of additional token here in this forum however most of airdops are not legit and scam.Some coins' project team also distribute amount for free in order to attract more holders again.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
MeVu
July 29, 2018, 04:33:24 PM
It's so difficult with airdrops, I was doing few months ago many of them, but in general they were really scams or did not achieve soft cap or they sent small amount of tokens. It's often clickbait, not airdrop at all, and very often through the email.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
July 28, 2018, 08:40:07 AM
There where there is an opportunity to earn always there are unfair people. Perhaps someone begins the project with good intentions, but in the middle of the road descends from it because there are no forces and patience. There are projects which just aren't implemented and it is just failure and not swindlers.
Airdrop is a place with lots of cheat. And airdrop is usually not worth the time. By 2017 the airdrop is really good. And many people get rich by airdrop. But now the airdrop does not make sense. Just the junk token. You will not get anything from them
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 06:43:51 AM
There where there is an opportunity to earn always there are unfair people. Perhaps someone begins the project with good intentions, but in the middle of the road descends from it because there are no forces and patience. There are projects which just aren't implemented and it is just failure and not swindlers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 28, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

My big earnings in one airdrop is ebtc, I got 5 eth when the market is up and bitcoin is on the top of the price. For joning airdrop, you have to be careful of what information you given on the form of airdrop. There are some are scam and requesting your private key of your ethereum wallet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 05:39:20 AM
90% airdrop right now is a scam. so from that I think everyone should be careful and also jelly in looking for airdrop suitable for them. because now it's better to focus on bounty campaign
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 28, 2018, 05:33:51 AM
the situations are different now, maybe one year ago, we can get much money from the airdrop so many people attract to join into many airdrop programs. but right now, after bitcoin get down too deep, it seems not just airdrop that is not worth but the ICO is also getting down too. this is because the ethereum as their network base is getting down too deep and reach 50% of the decrease in the price. so this makes any tokens that using ethereum as their base network cannot increase too higher.
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 11:24:14 PM
I have long been disappointed in airdrops, as only a very small number of them can bring some money. I have never earned on airdrops, unfortunately.

Nowadays most of the airdrops are worthless or a fake, i thought 95% of them are worthless fake or a scam.
Such as airdrops in the past few years, it truly profitable unlike the airdrops now.
Yes, indeed Airdrop is very unreliable because it has a lot of scams and also very small prizes, I now only follow a small part of Airdrop when there is free time and most of my priorities in Bouty.
Activity: 392
July 27, 2018, 10:54:06 PM
I have long been disappointed in airdrops, as only a very small number of them can bring some money. I have never earned on airdrops, unfortunately.

Nowadays most of the airdrops are worthless or a fake, i thought 95% of them are worthless fake or a scam.
Such as airdrops in the past few years, it truly profitable unlike the airdrops now.
airdrop can not be a reference for us to be able to rely on and can benefit quickly and definitely. because it is true that most airdrop now is just as deceptive and I think bounty is more definitely produce for us
Activity: 45
July 27, 2018, 10:47:16 PM
I don't think they are scams, because there are very good airdrops now, check airdrops alert, telegram groups or forums specialized in airdrops and you will see a few that can give you about 10$ per week, of course, they will not be airdrops that you register and be ready, you will have to do several activities, practically they are bounties but simpler, good luck!
Activity: 812
July 27, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

Yes not all airdrop is scam but not all too will give a great earnings because it's part of promotion that's why we give them a airdrop. A year ago I earn big profit in airdrop but now it's rear to see airdrop that will give a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: