Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop Discussion - page 8. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 31, 2018, 02:27:10 AM
I think you should join the Bounty campaign, Airdrop is only profitable for the ref recruiters and quite a lot of projects are Scam. Bounty is time consuming but the income you bring is not small.
yes, I really agree with you, although some airdrops are proven to pay, but the amount is very small and sometimes can not withdraw because of constrained fee from the exchanger, therefore it would be nice if we follow the bounty program, so the tokens we get will be more

the money that we can get from the airdrops is too small and even it's not worth with our time and we cannot make anything from the airdrops unless still collecting the tokens. it is better to join in the other programs so we can have a chance to make money and besides that, we can also collect the tokens and I am sure that the tokens will get a chance to increase in the future. so I hope that you can be careful when you still want to join into many airdrops and make sure that you do not regret the other day.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 10:50:42 PM
I think you should join the Bounty campaign, Airdrop is only profitable for the ref recruiters and quite a lot of projects are Scam. Bounty is time consuming but the income you bring is not small.
yes, I really agree with you, although some airdrops are proven to pay, but the amount is very small and sometimes can not withdraw because of constrained fee from the exchanger, therefore it would be nice if we follow the bounty program, so the tokens we get will be more
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 10:03:22 PM
In addition, the potential of fraud is very large in an airdrop. we can nine of our hard work in airdrop if there is no market that support it. so it's true do not focus too much on airdrop in my opinion
yes, I agree with you do not give priority to Airdrop because Airdrop now cannot be optimized in the future, I suggest to choose Bounty because I think Bounty more profitable and more secure.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
July 30, 2018, 09:29:25 PM
In addition, the potential of fraud is very large in an airdrop. we can nine of our hard work in airdrop if there is no market that support it. so it's true do not focus too much on airdrop in my opinion
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 09:24:18 PM
Competent coins are among many Airdrop.
I thought it was good to have received KOJIKICOIN by Airdrop.

Because KOJIKICOIN can be swapped with KIZUNACOIN which implements DAG.

I will post some information.

"KIZUNACOIN" became the first in Japan, the seventh DAG technology Cryptocurrency in the world!
The DAG system is based on Byteball's system.

KIZUNACOIN is the virtual currency of the DAG that was first implemented in Japan.

The DAG version KIZUNACOIN will be posted on the Exchange from early August to mid August!

"KIZUNACOIN Discord" announcement ...

・ Roadmap
・ About Wallet for PC / Android / iPhone
・ About swap from KOJIKICOIN to KIZUNACOIN
・ About exchange method of Skein version KIZUNACOIN and DAG version KIZUNACOIN

There was an announcement etc!

If you have not confirmed the details, please read "重要なお知らせ" of Discord.

discord
https://discord.gg/mQM5FVQ
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
July 30, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??

Yes mostly are scam and no value at all  but some are true  if you hodl it some times.
it is true right now many airdrop coins are scam and some are successful, but to choose a successful one is very difficult because there are so many airdrop. so if you want to choose a successful airdrop it must be thorough and good luck as well
Airdrops cant really be considered to be a scam if you haven't don't something like sending out money or doing kyc they are just free and its your choice if you do collect those pennies or not and I agree that this do somehow need luck for you to make some free money out of those free coins. This is still a good thing for you to spend some time because joining wont really require hard work and much time.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
July 30, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

Yes mostly are scam and no value at all  but some are true  if you hodl it some times.
it is true right now many airdrop coins are scam and some are successful, but to choose a successful one is very difficult because there are so many airdrop. so if you want to choose a successful airdrop it must be thorough and good luck as well
Activity: 78
July 30, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

Activity: 532
July 30, 2018, 11:18:30 AM
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 30, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

Only small part? Definitely, no. Maybe some airdrops has paid you but there is no guarantee that you'll be able to sell them. It is like hundreds of airdrops every month that you have joined but only 1-2 of them has value which you can directly sell on exchanges.
Sadly correct, there's a lots of airdrops and few of them have a real value most of them scammed peoples time and efforts, its hard nowadays to find a good one that will value your work and will pay you enough so better to read and research about project that you will going to join so it will not consume your time for nothing to be valuable in returned.
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 10:36:20 AM
guys tell me how much I earn collect Airdrops? I always wondered if it's possible to make a lot of money on this .. who has experience?

I once made $ 130 from Airdrop and it was great fun. But not all airdrop can produce like that, most of airdrop will only pay a little maybe about $ 2 - $ 5, only the pursuit that can make you get a lot of results from airdrop. That's the opinion of friends here.
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 09:45:38 AM
Now it's not even about whether the airdrop is a scam or not, it's about the value of what you're receiving. Some airdrops these days are freaking $2 worth, like what am I to do with that?

yes you are right that the result of airdrop is only slightly between $ 2 - $ 5 and that is not a good result for us hunters reward. But not all Airdrop it only produce little, I ever get $ 130 from one of airdrop and it is very satisfactory.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 09:34:12 AM
Now it's not even about whether the airdrop is a scam or not, it's about the value of what you're receiving. Some airdrops these days are freaking $2 worth, like what am I to do with that?
Activity: 574
July 30, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
yes it is natural that a lot of airdrop scam is not in pay, hopefully you can come out and choose a really good airdrop lest you participate in the wrong airdrop because it could hurt you. the results given airdrop in my opinion very little and very worthless.
Activity: 203
July 30, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
Some airdrops are only to have some members on their Telegram group or to give them good review that's why they are just giving small rewards for everybody... Some are just letting people have their tokens before the burning dates come to safety it...
Activity: 136
July 30, 2018, 03:33:16 AM
Airdrop is now very hard to find a nice and not mean a lot for the scam. I've long abandoned airdrop since I will only be a waste of time for me to find. I am more focused to follow a bounty and trade coins. This will give me a lot of profit.
Activity: 126
July 30, 2018, 02:14:05 AM
guys tell me how much I earn collect Airdrops? I always wondered if it's possible to make a lot of money on this .. who has experience?
Activity: 434
July 30, 2018, 01:59:09 AM

Only small part? Definitely, no. Maybe some airdrops has paid you but there is no guarantee that you'll be able to sell them. It is like hundreds of airdrops every month that you have joined but only 1-2 of them has value which you can directly sell on exchanges.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
July 30, 2018, 01:50:58 AM
Indeed many projects are deceptive but there are projects that really work and grow well. Sometimes to get airdrop is difficult because the number of participants who participate and token supplies is not banya, so many are disappointed and zonk. But do not be disappointed because want to get airdrop is not easy, look for ico that real life and potentially.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
July 30, 2018, 12:59:09 AM
Well, airdrops are not really so much profitable, mostly when you get tokens from the ICOs, you even have a problem to sell it, I have never got any large amount of tokens, I think that bounties are better.
Airdrops most of the time are a waste of time, think about it if they had some kind of solid plan they would be selling those coins, if most icos are scams then that rate must be higher when it comes to airdrops this is why I keep telling people to stop participating and wasting their time but they do not listen and then they complain in the forum when they get scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: