Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop is more profitable than Social Media Bounty ? - page 13. (Read 10531 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
airdrop and the bounty of social media gave the same reward, but I preferred the bounty of social media rather than airdrop because reward coins received from airdrop are usually difficult to exchange and most of them become coins that have no price.

Both of them are high risk venture to take right now, its not 2017 anymore that everyone is jumping on every ICO that being announce in bitcointalk.

I already stop joining social media bounty as a deemed unprofitable and waste of time. As for airdrop if the requirements is easy i still join from time to time.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
airdrop and the bounty of social media gave the same reward, but I preferred the bounty of social media rather than airdrop because reward coins received from airdrop are usually difficult to exchange and most of them become coins that have no price.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
I can't say which one is better because at different times both are superior.

and in my opinion only Airdrop comes from coins that are already on the market that are good Airdrop, besides that I am not interested.
well, i think this is also an erratic thing. I once got a number of social bounties that have paid better than airdrop. however, sometimes some airdrops are better than social media bounties. well, it all depends on the type of airdrop, and the bounty that is followed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Yes it is more profitable that joining a social media campaign but that will happen if the social media campaign is not limited. Some social media campaigns have limited participants so they can get a lot of rewards. Some Airdrops now are getting hard to get because implement so many instructions to be listed on the airdrop but all in all, Airdrop is worth it even it takes a lot of time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Both of those are waste of time because people don't anymore invest into trash projects and there's no huge good project out there. However, between those two, I think social media is better because from airdrop you will get only a little amount.

Airdrop and social media bounty were very good in the past, but now it seems to be a waste of time to do both of them. Btw, from those two things, I prefer airdrop because most airdrop doesn't require us to do repetitive tasks. To get airdrop, we usually only register once and do not have to make reports that sometimes take a long time to finish up as we usually see on social media bounties.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
I can't say which one is better because at different times both are superior.

and in my opinion only Airdrop comes from coins that are already on the market that are good Airdrop, besides that I am not interested.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Both of those are waste of time because people don't anymore invest into trash projects and there's no huge good project out there. However, between those two, I think social media is better because from airdrop you will get only a little amount.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
I think social media is more profitable than airdrop, because airdrops distributed less token because of its participants the more the participants the less payments would be. But I think doing both would be fine too.
I think the reason why OP believes that airdrop is more profitable is what I can relate to turn over, the token being distributed by airdrop might be low compared to what campaign through social media will give, but the number of airdrops one can participate in within a short period of time cannot be compared to the time used in promoting through social media.

Airdrops are usually short and one can quickly participate in as many as possible, if I participate in 10 airdrops within the time it will take me to participate in 1 social media campaign, is it not better and less stressful, since I will still get the same amount.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
One of the reasons behind the reduction of per capita reward from both crypto airdrops and bounty campaigns is the rampant cheating. Same user registers 20 or 30 times (may be even more) using automated bots and in the end the honest user ends up with $0.1 worth of bounty, which he can't even trade for Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
Speaking of time and effort, joining for social media campaign has more work to do than joining airdrop campaigns, yes airdrop campaigns only has a few task to do, while social media campaigns that lasts weeks. But speaking of greater rewards, i think more rewards tokens on social media campaign rather than airdrop campaigns.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
sad but true. most of social media bounty just give you less payment
even your payment from airdrop is greater than your social media bounty. too many participant as always
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Depend on the project itself, if you taken part with an airdrop that had a good potential so as will make many people interested then you will get a lot of profit from it. But if you taken part with an airdrop that has no potential even end up with scam so won't get anything but you not deserve to regret it because the rule of airdrop is too easy. You just fill up the form and promote the airdrop in your social media account, just it.

But social media campaign need a long time for you to get a profit. At least you need one month to work with them and promote their project every days. Actually, I have never taken part with social medis campaign but If I see the report from bounty hunters it looks like need a more time to do it. I have to know the project itself so as when I promote the project will attrack some investors. Again, if we talk about profit it depends on the project, if the project doesn't has a potential then your job will useless. Think about it again.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Actually have made more from Airdrop than bounties in terms of reward. Though it is appears to be 2% of the total Airdrops that I participated in actually paid. So in any case Airdrop is as tasking as social media bounty because you may not know the one that will bring in the huge reward and therefore one keeps participating. The rate of scams in Airdrop is higher than bounties
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
it depends on the project not a few tokens that can be obtained from airdrop become garbage, because what is given is little and not enough to cover gas costs, and for social media bounties usually the token that is reserved is also small and the participants reach thousands maybe that's the problem.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Of course, everything depends on how many friends you have in your social networks for the participation in bounty companies and of course if you have a referral network for airdrops. It is best of course to combine bounties with airdrops and then your income will be greater.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Joining Airdrop is easier than the social media bounty, but I don't agree if it is said that airdrop is more profitable than social media bounty. I have followed a lot of airdrop but only a few have received rewards. The comparison is 1:20. So in my opinion, it is still more profitable for social media bounty than Airdrop, even though it is more complicated, but if you can find a good bounty, the reward is far greater than Airdrop.
- I don't think so, airdrop or social media campaign, which will be more profitable, it will depend on the participant, if participants have good skills and experience, they will make a lot of profit in that area, otherwise, everything will be the opposite, typical as airdrop, easy to join but lots of scam projects and rewards are not so much, so we need some tips and strategies if we want to get a good reward. While the social media campaign is a bit complicated but the reward is quite good, but participants will still need good writing skills, even some tips for achieving achievement if they want to get more profits
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Both of these projects, in my opinion, are very profitable. But all depends on the project they are following. If the potential project is good and reliable, I think it will get good results. But like this Airdrop, there are many people who don't follow him because of a lot of fraud.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Neither airdrops nor participation in the bounty is now profitable. Firstly, there are no normal projects now. Secondly, a bounty is littered with (multi-accounts) bots, due to which the number of participants grows to incredible sizes, and the reward is proportionally reduced to a miser (and there is no benefit from such promotion due to bots).
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
It depends on which airdrops are you referring to. Nost of them pay a few bucks only, so participating in Social Mediat can be more productive,  specially if you have a lot of friends/followers.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
Airdrop is just an easy task and then after that you just need to wait.
unlike in social media you need to have the time and effort to report.
for me they must be done both!
Pages:
Jump to: