Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop is more profitable than Social Media Bounty ? - page 12. (Read 10531 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 287
At this stage, we save time, since the bounty companies are equal to the airdrop at the cost of the coins being handed out, you can spend time on more interesting things.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Cheesy I think people statistics are needed. So it's hard to determine which is better and what is worse. and projects. If a great project in social networks you can earn good money. Well, a drop on the fan. I rarely participate in them. I prefer large bounty projects. For long work.
well, as far as I see, I think the pay for a bounty hunter is bigger than airdrop. I conclude this based on most of the projects that I saw. well, maybe there are some airdrops who pay more than the bounty of social media, however, in general the payments from the bounty are bigger than airdrop.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
 Cheesy I think people statistics are needed. So it's hard to determine which is better and what is worse. and projects. If a great project in social networks you can earn good money. Well, a drop on the fan. I rarely participate in them. I prefer large bounty projects. For long work.
Activity: 252
I think that 2 bucks per week for a Facebook programme is too low and you should better find a better project to get greater rewards. Sometimes airdrop worth more, so just leave the bounty and do the airdrop tasks to get more tokens.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
Yes airdrops are easy going and it will not consume time as well. It will be good to go for airdrops which save your time and efforts at a time when the people do not have much time to give to a single thing. In my case, I will go for social media bounty than airdrops if it requires to compare between the two. It is just because I would get more tokens if I participate in social media bounty, thus increasing my incomes. In conclusion, both have their own charm and benefits.   
Activity: 378
yes,You have explained the difference between Airdrop and Social Media Bounty, in my opinion, both of them are not much, but it is better to do both to get more prizes from the program, if you or others are interested in it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Minter
Airdrop was never profitable than bounty. There is simply a bounty in which initially it is not necessary to participate and waste your time. Choose the bounty correctly and value your time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
That is because the social media bounty campaign pool reward is very small.
Otherwise, you won't earn only $1.8 for doing social media campaign task. Or maybe the participants is too much ?
Social media campaign reward is based on stake, but airdrop reward is usually fixed.
Activity: 172
It all depends on the airdrop and the bounty you're taking part in. Nowadays, airdrops are not profitable at all and I think if one have enough followers especially on Twitter, one will be able to earn good token out of the bounty.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
I see in bounty group there are many people who join social media bounty rewards is under airdrop rewards.
$1.8 for do facebook bounty but every member who join airdrop get $5. Is enough for bounty who always do task every weeks ?
This happens because many newbie bounty hunters are joining long social media campaigns despite having minimum followers. From my own experience, it's not smart to join such a highly populated and stake-based campaigns receiving only minimum stakes. Build some decent followings before thinking of joining those types of campaigns.
Activity: 644
For me personally, it is more profitable to participate in bounty campaigns, in particular, in a signature campaign. Because I almost haven't come across good airdrops which would pay good rewards.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
i am not a regular participant of airdrops but compared to several weeks of participating in social bounties then i would rather do an airdrop in just some few minutes and make some money than a social campaign which pays very little due to the multi accounts of other users and also few token allocations that are given out to that category.
if you take into account the work that the translator or blogger does, then the creation of unique content or the translation of information is quite laborious work and therefore the corresponding should be evaluated.  But for me, social networks for the Bounty company. Almost without any problems, all the conditions are met.  Even the company’s signature requires enough time and attention to get its steaks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
i am not a regular participant of airdrops but compared to several weeks of participating in social bounties then i would rather do an airdrop in just some few minutes and make some money than a social campaign which pays very little due to the multi accounts of other users and also few token allocations that are given out to that category.

its not about the multi accounts of other users on why social media campaigns pay less but it depends on the manager and on the campaign  . some manager pays huge while he only limits his participants while some campaigns pays big while the manager pays less because he is accepting alot of users  . you can join multiple social media campaigns at once in order to maximize your income than compare to joining alot of airdrops with no assurance that you will be paid off  .
Activity: 266
Activity: 562
It's hard for me to comment, because I don't participate anywhere except in a signature company.I never thought there could be such a big difference.I think if a startup conducts both bounty and airdrop programs then you should participate in both.
Activity: 588
I would like to believe in it, but I don’t think that today they pay at all, I tried a lot and I think that I will have even more opportunities, but so far they don’t send anything, it’s probably temporary.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
I believe as per rules people cannot join on multiple social media campaigns but many participants joining in the multiple social media bounty campaigns. This makes the social campaigns strongers than airdrop campaigns.

Normally in airdrop campaigns you need to do little task and you need to share the address finally very less chance to get paid for your works.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Base on my experience, I think it's a yes. I was once an airdrop participant and the maximum I got from an airdrop is about $1000 usd. But in social media bounty, the maximum payment for that was just only $300 and I think it was spectre.ai?
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
I don't think so. The airdrop rewards are usually pegged, for example; 100 coin or token for each participant.
Whereas, the Social Media Bounty relies on a stakes basis to calculate the number of rewards for each participant. And the amount of the rewards from the social media campaign depends on the number of followers and friends and the total stakes that you get during the campaign.
Activity: 1078
It is rather diffifult to say what is more profitable as both Airdrops and Social Media Bounties are currently not as profitable as like a year ago, so it is actually depends on the projects holding an event which kind of these 2 activities will bring you more money.
Pages:
Jump to: