Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop is more profitable than Social Media Bounty ? - page 15. (Read 10531 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I have also participated in dozens of airdrop campaigns and none of them gave me good rewards. The only campaign that I found somewhat good was the RepMe airdrop. The tokens that I received from this campaign are worth close to $10 (which is still a very small amount). Either I was terribly unlucky, or I was late to the scene.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
My judgment on this matter, nowadays many people ignore Airdrop, so the fees given by Airdrop are better, because they have minimal participants, in contrast to the number of social media the bounty goes on the more participants join.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Tell me, what would you most likely to earn? A small bag of shitcoins? Or a big bag of coins that could have a better use in the future? I would prefer bag of coins for that and working hard in getting coins such as that in bounties is what you should do to have more.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Airdrop is more profitable, because it only requires a little time and effort. social media bounty; rules are tighter, longer, and also have a lot of effort.

but in case of money rewards airdrop is not so profitable as social media bounty. of course you have to make some efforts but you will get paid for that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
I once joined Airdrop, and indeed the way is easy and there are not many rules, but the biggest obstacle is when we are asked to get / have referrals. because the size of the prize usually depends on how much we can get referrals. My experience, the result of airdrop in the ERC-20 Wallet,  I can't withdraw it, because the transfer fee is greater than the profit I will get.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
Yes, we have a less work in joining airdrop but also we've got almost nothing in the end.
For me, it will be better to have a lot of works and we are rewarded of what it meant for us at least all our efforts we're paid off.  
Airdrops never have chances to gain profits rather to have a huge numbers of shit coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Airdrop, bounty campaign. The problem here is not the amount of earnings or time of work. The problem here lies in the fact that many bounty campaigns and airdrop are not paid to campaign participants. Or paid after a long time.
This is the main problem.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
you need to research about alocation some project that you want to join, sometimes social media campaign bring more rewards than Airdrop, so it depend on project that you want to join.
we have to read carefully about allocation on airdrop or social media bounty.if we could pick correct campaign , we will get worthed reward then.at this moment almost all campaign has less value now, so dont choose to much.

With me, I think Social Media Bounty always bring higher profit than Airdrop. I joined a lot of airdrop campaigns, but most of this was a scam. If you want to make a stable profit, please consider choosing Social bounty, especially Facebook and Twitter to make money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
 I do not agree on this. I'm really someone who likes to work in bounty programs rather than working for airdrop programs.
airdrop always offers very little rewards and is not even enough to make transaction fees. We will take a lot of effort to receive a small amount of money.
But the bounty campaign is the opposite. We get bigger rewards and great feeling. I don't need to cheat but my salary is quite high.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
Airdrop is more profitable, because it only requires a little time and effort. social media bounty; rules are tighter, longer, and also have a lot of effort.
but the results are sometimes not much different. that's the risk that we have to accept, where every airdrop isn't necessarily bad, but the bounty isn't necessarily making more money than airdrop. Looking for a good bounty I think it will be easier than looking for airdrop that really pays.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Airdrops that has better value are the ones that are already on coinmarket cap and they are very few in number but don't compare airdrops reward to that of bounties, those who earned too low rewards from bounties joined late or they got cheated by bounty manager, bounty payouts are huge than airdrops
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Airdrop reward too much low but task is very easy so that thousands of member participating in airdrop. Team try to strongly build up project telegram group also social media like twitter,facebook,LinkedIn and youtube channel. Actually airdrop is help to increase project engagement.      
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
When you see in every spreadsheet bounty, why every member join social media bounty always get low rewards ?
But in Airdrop their rewards is enough for their task.

I see in bounty group there are many people who join social media bounty rewards is under airdrop rewards.
$1.8 for do facebook bounty but every member who join airdrop get $5. Is enough for bounty who always do task every weeks ?

This is my opinion why airdrop is more profitable than social media bounty

Task for Airdrop is easy than Social Media Bounty

In Airdrop, you only need to join their official page and join form. In Social Media Bounty, you must create,share and like their official page. Most of Social Media bounty must share 5 post and create 2 post.

Social Media Bounty makes more post than Airdrop

To join Social Media Bounty you must make Proff of Authentication then send your bounty report every week. But Airdrop is simple than Bounty, you only create Proff of Authentication

Most of newbie always join Social Media Bounty

Every newbie who try bounty, always join social media. If that bounty is only 4-6 weeks, their rewards is enough about their task. But if in bounty is 8-16 weeks. Social Media Bounty user is more do task and their rewards are too low.
But still, you can do both at the same time even if one of them is more profitable because we may never know what is really profitable among them all. Airdrops always have a chance of having free tokens which are easy to do some tasks even though there are no certain results, joining airdrops is also free. So there is no way of stopping yourself to join, even multiple airdrops will do.
Activity: 1050
you need to research about alocation some project that you want to join, sometimes social media campaign bring more rewards than Airdrop, so it depend on project that you want to join.
we have to read carefully about allocation on airdrop or social media bounty.if we could pick correct campaign , we will get worthed reward then.at this moment almost all campaign has less value now, so dont choose to much.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
Airdrops are bullshit, really. It is easier to buy a lottery ticket and the chances of winning will be much greater than to participate in shit projects that do not carry any benefit but only clutter the crypto-currency market
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
I joined a bounty called ethershift in the past and I earned token Worth's 60$ and I joined a airdrop that worths 100$ which I believed that it's just an exaggeration but to my surprise I sold the airdrop token for 100$ ,since that day I've stop underestimating airdrops but that doesn't mean that all airdrops will be same as this, you have to be determined and not weary
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Strange question, it depends on the ratio what the bounty is issued, and how many participants are in the same bounty, and those differ wildly.

And as you know the probability of dollar value of the price is not correlated to the price that team is giving for it when selling/issuing them. Only the future markets will tell what the price is. And like always, some airdrops will be more profitable then some bounties.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
I'm not agreed at all, people get small stakes becasue they don't complete the task each week, so the person who works 8/16 weeks get more stakes than the one who only worked one week. This makes sense, also airdrops are big NO-NO cause most airdrops are a scam, they don't even hire a manager. Better choose bounty wisely, you can earn from the social tasks.
Pages:
Jump to: