Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 2. (Read 6865 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I like that its a secure and decentralized place to keep my digital assets. Grin
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
i was post report last week, but i couldn't get any stake..

tokens will be given for airdrop at the end of the ICO
Activity: 280
i was post report last week, but i couldn't get any stake..
Great idea of how to secure storage of sensitive information. I'll hope this project work.
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
The health industry needs an industry standard protocol or method for keeping, storing and sharing health records. It will help prevent medical issues and ultimately help save a massive amount of money, helping general social welfare. I am interested in participating in the ICO. For me DIW token is a very promising coin, especially its use for health records.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
Great news. PRE-ICO is almost here but i've already participated in the whitelist. Honored to be part of this unique project.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Looking forward in this project. reserved

DIW Website is cool because of night mode. Telegram = trumans

Official DIW Telegram Airdrop

[    Website    |    Telegram    |    Twitter    |  
Facebook    |    Instagram    |    Reddit    |    Medium    |    Whitepaper    |    Announcement Thread    ]

The Airdrop Campaign will be closed without any warning. Join NOW before it ends.

Official Bounty Program found HERE

Telegram Airdrop Campaign

https://i.imgur.com/kTuk02Y.png

All you need to do is join our Telegram Group and Announcement Channel. Our Group may be found HERE and our Announcement Channel HERE.

Rewards:
Participants can earn 💠 50 DIW Tokens by simply joining our official Telegram Group & Channel using their public Telegram profiles.

Rules:
1. You must remain a member of both our Telegram Group & Channel until the end of our ICO.
2. Token distribution will commence some time after the end of the ICO.
3. All participants' applications and entries will be kept private.

How to participate:
1) Start by posting a message on this bounty thread as to what you like about https://DIWtoken.com/
2) With your telegram username (if needed create a username in telegram settings) register by clicking /forms/VknTAzB8X6HDB7mf1]HERE.
3) Once that's done, join our Telegram Group & Channel and do not exit until after the end of the ICO at which evaluation will be done and tokens sent.

General Terms

- We reserve the right to remove anyone of the participants from any campaign at any time if we think that they are not honest, or are spamming the forum and withhold token provision.
- We reserve the right not to accept some forum members in the campaign even if they do fulfill the terms laid out without having to explain why.
- We reserve the right to pause one or all campaigns, stop a specific campaign, or limit the number of participants in a campaign or exclude several member types, as our bounty program is not allocated by stakes.
- We reserve the right to lower / increase / change the amount of token allocation at any given time.

General Terms are provided above with each campaign featuring Additional Terms. Please carefully study these Additional Terms keeping in mind that these run alongside the General Terms.

Activity: 58
i will buy this best project Cheesy
Activity: 46
What i must like in this project is the Secure Digital Vault.
Recomended.....
Activity: 23
Great project! This will be one of the best this year. I wrote a long time, but I do not remember that I left it here) @slvyan
Activity: 56
Nice project - believe to success
Have a good project with a big community to support them! / @eqoist
Activity: 26
Team & Advisors are the Best! Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This is a successful great security gateway. DIW is one of the best project in 2018 and having a good advisory team
Activity: 27
I like Secure Digital Vault
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Happy to be a member of the whitelist and airdrop campaign, thanks for all the support so far. Holding on to this token.
Activity: 59
Merit: 7
Great way to secure your data on a digital wallet, eagerly waiting for release
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
Hello people, it's great to be part of this successful ICO. Keep up the good work.  Wink
Activity: 54
DIW is a nice project.I'm sure ico will success.
Pages:
Jump to: