Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 3. (Read 6865 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 0

I wonder what will happen to the project, is it good luck?
Activity: 3
Couldn't miss it!
Activity: 3
Hi,
I am looking to sell my tron puppies account with 3 epic, 26 rare, 1 normal puppy for 17k trx. let me know if you are interested.

Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
Nice to be part of this project! Being part of the whitelist and campaigns. Thanks for having me!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Nice ICO guys, you are very close to Pre-ICO. Can't wait to participate in this project  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
As an early adopter and investor of this project i'm happy to be part of your campaigns and most importantly part of the Whitelist. Looking forward to being part of something great.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
High potential ICO right here. Be sure to get involved, this is the future right here!
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
What a great way to secure your data on a digital wallet. By using DIW it will ensure that all your digital data is secure and safe from hackers and fraudsters. And you can access this wallet for your own use at any time.
Nicely done.
Activity: 66
DIW token presents well and they're actively gaining the attention of potential investors which I like, it looks to be gaining momentum. Lambo to the moon!
Activity: 1
I like the concept of decentralised security of digital assets. Great use case.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Nice project! Indeed a very promising Project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
Proud to be a participant here with DIW Token. Everything safeguarded and secured for a better future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Great help from the Dev team and admins on TG group. Bright future ahead for DIW Token. Congrats!
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Strong team and very helpful here and on Telegram. Thanks for your support.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nice project, looks promising, keep up the good work fellas.
Activity: 2
Great project. Good luck, team !
Activity: 4
https://DIWtoken.com/  Strong team, bright future. I like it  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Great project guys! I'm impressed with the way you have dealt with things so far, look forward to a bright future with DIW. 
This is one to HODL!
Activity: 24
I have read the white paper, I'am very satisfied about the explanation of the hardware wallet, plus DIW included health records which is I think unique, most projects doesn't include health. Sound's good.
Activity: 56
I like you ideas such as Secure Digital vault implementation , sounds good https://diwtoken.com
Pages:
Jump to: