Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 7. (Read 6865 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I like this because DIW enables the secure storage of sensitive information! Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
This project has good visibility, beautiful website and clear roadmap. Wish you success and benefit the community!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 277
The DIW platform is an intelligent contract-based escrow service that protects easy to use transactions between parties but at the same time ensures that all trading conditions are met before releasing funds. it is great to contribute to the development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
I like the design and amount of information on your web page.
About the project itself, you choose a tricky path - you have to earn a lot of trusts before people start using your platform to keep their private data safe. But we really do need solutions like this so I will support you.
Activity: 1
Activity: 36
Nice  and interesting ico

@sabrialnahdi
Activity: 210
Great project to follow among the others ! I like the focus on solving security vulnerabilities in very important data not to be easily hacked.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I am waiting for the success of this project. The DIW paid escrow service is interesting.
Activity: 336
What a project should be. A goal to decentralize security, will make a bright future of cryptocurrency and preventing any data loss.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
Thank you for your feedback! Team is enthusiastic with all your comments.

Some Security Warnings:

✅For those who have participated in the Whitelist, your registration have been securely received!

Our management has not yet sent out confirmation (or other) emails at this time. You will be duly informed via telegram when such emails will be sent.

Participants registered after February 1st received an automated reply by Google Forms, with their registration.

‼️Attention: Scammers are making out to be management members and they are asking to send them ETH or BTC, beware! Scammers are also using fake Channels and Groups to attract contributions!‼️
Activity: 1
This project will moooon
Activity: 168
Interesting project. diwtoken has a good and strong team. This project will be successful.
Activity: 154
DIW - дoвoльнo интepecный пpoeкт.
Oчeнь кpyтo вce пpидyмaнo! Пpoдвижeниe в бyдyщeм гapaнтиpoвaннo!
Activity: 20
I am amazed of this project! Great concept! I think this will surely succed
Activity: 88
Nice project.easy to access the website.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
The best part of the project https://DIWtoken.com/ what I can get free coins. Say, roughly? But honestly!
Activity: 15
Nice project... The website looks cool... Hope to see you at the top

@horlaarsco
Activity: 11
diwtoken amazing project,i'm sure ico will success
Activity: 66
Cool Project & excellent team! Hope you guys decentralize security project will have good future.

Telegram Username: @IamLahiru
Pages:
Jump to: