Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 5. (Read 6865 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I like the escrow service of this project...Good luck on your endeavor!
Activity: 9
A great project, it will surely succeed, I hope it Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
this seems interesting I will try to participate here till the end of our campaign
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Diw token . think the best bounty/airdrop , i hope DIW go to the moon ! Goodluck diw !
Merit: 1
Security for health records is very close to my heart. Good luck for future!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I like payment gateways for popular CMS and Escrow service.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Online Entrepreneur
This is nice idea "Payment Gateway for Crypto and Fiat Currency"  Grin
I liek the idea of this project, very interesting and promising future
Activity: 36
i think diwtoken is amazing project, it will bring us many surprises. Quick hands to register now !
Activity: 96
I like this concept.whitepaper also excellent.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
The airdrop still open?

Yes we will announce when it closes
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
The airdrop still open?
Activity: 314
DIW indeed gives security to our private data especially our finance. Thabks to DIW and de brain behind the project
Activity: 840
Merit: 140
www.aion.network
Telegram Airdrop:
What I like on DIW is, that it solves a real problem. We don't need hypers, but problem solvers.
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
I like the idea of this ICO project. I think it is necessary to improve security of sensitive information storage, I find the idea to implement decentralized platform (Payment Gateway) as interesting as well, so I submitted application to participate in this airdrop campaign.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
This is what I have been looking for, they have a great project that everyone need it and reliable team. They made a project that has a promising future, collaborate and partnership with the other business to improve services and a easy platform for users. We believe this project would be outstanding and I hope many community see this same as I am. Keep up the good work.

Love to have you with us! Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks to all
Activity: 392
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Nice project, good whitepaper
Activity: 196
DIW single login decentralized platform which looks simple and easy to use as Payment Gateway Smiley
I am excited to the future

Me to 😀
I just hope that the correction is over and that the good project can start growing again
Activity: 8
DIW single login decentralized platform which looks simple and easy to use as Payment Gateway Smiley
I am excited to the future
Activity: 210
This is what I have been looking for, they have a great project that everyone need it and reliable team. They made a project that has a promising future, collaborate and partnership with the other business to improve services and a easy platform for users. We believe this project would be outstanding and I hope many community see this same as I am. Keep up the good work.
Pages:
Jump to: