Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 9. (Read 6865 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 23
I like the super team behind this project!
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
Joined the airdrop.

There are a lot of projects to merge fiat money with crypto and I have fingers crosed for you to suceed in this. That would be another step further merging the rest of the world with crypto in general.

Good luck with your vision!
Activity: 630
Merit: 37
i read white paper this project will rise so soon this is promising project i really liked that !
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Since the security is the major issue with modern technology, I think the projects which pay attention to that problem are needed to the society. Therefore, DIW will grab the attention of public. As a result, the project will be a huge success. I decided to join with your team because of that practical concept.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4372
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
Secure file storage is always necessary, because everyone strives to get to your documents
Activity: 2
I Like the concept of a single login decentralized plateform
Activity: 10
Security for health records is very close to my heart. Good luck for future!
Activity: 86
I think that you will show yourself well in the future. I will follow you all the best to you
Activity: 57
I like DIW because the project is about to provide an ultimate solution to securing the sensitive personal information by developing and providing decentralized digital identification wallet with authenticated high security and available at all times.

Good Luck!!
@b_oshada
Activity: 86
the important thing is to consider, that the DIW token has various applications as a secure digital vault, a payment gateway for crypto and fiat currency and the vision of electronic health records
Activity: 280
DIW’s functionality, features and level of security is only made possible because of blockchain technology. This ensure the consistency, transparency, security.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I like it because - DIW enables the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Reserved, almost missed the second Telegram channel I needed to join to be eligable, glad I found it here  Wink
Activity: 7
Hope it will works!
there's an obvious need for such a global solution.
I will pay a big attention to the security of the platform, since it will be critical to our datas not to be accessible.
Good luck
Activity: 16
 Smiley Good team!
 Smiley Good and dificulty road map! But I trust you!
 Smiley Good luck !!!
Activity: 378
I look at the roadmap and feel you have a great plan !! Are you sure you can do that?  Grin
Activity: 1
I like this because blockchain and security will be huge! Also, the team looks great.
Activity: 8
In an environment where there is lots of online threats a project like this will come in handy I'm quite sure that this project will become a successful one and also they have selected a very experienced set of advisors for this job, Cheers guys Keep it up!!!!
Activity: 12
I liked concept DIW token, but i need to read the whitepaper again for good judgment. Wink
Activity: 3
I like Escrow option and best team Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: