Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 16. (Read 6865 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Nice Project. Looking forward to the work
Activity: 270
Look like very comprehensive & attractive platform. Sites features attracted me a lot. Hope it will be another successful project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
carrying escrow and vault data seems impressive, i love the concept you develop and hopefully it goes well in the future
Activity: 252
DIW is a great project with good team and I am ready to support it
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
The concept is definitely interesting. The secure vault for private information is definitely something that's in finite supply. But as far as I'm aware, there are other projects out there competing in the same market. What is it that will make diw come on top?
Activity: 6
The securing of individuals personal information is the single most important issue in today's data world. I believe the DIW team is poised to be a leader in this space. Decentralizing escrow accounts has huge potential as well so very excited about this project.
Activity: 2
DIW is a very promising project
Activity: 6

Official DIW Telegram Airdrop

[    Website    |    Telegram    |    Twitter    |  
Facebook    |    Instagram    |    Reddit    |    Medium    |    Whitepaper    |    Announcement Thread    ]

The Airdrop Campaign will be closed without any warning. Join NOW before it ends.

Official Bounty Program found HERE

Telegram Airdrop Campaign

https://i.imgur.com/kTuk02Y.png

All you need to do is join our Telegram Group and Announcement Channel. Our Group may be found HERE and our Announcement Channel HERE.

Rewards:
Participants can earn 💠 50 DIW Tokens by simply joining our official Telegram Group & Channel using their public Telegram profiles.

Rules:
1. You must remain a member of both our Telegram Group & Channel until the end of our ICO.
2. Token distribution will commence some time after the end of the ICO.
3. All participants' applications and entries will be kept private.

How to participate:
1) Start by posting a message on this bounty thread as to what you like about https://DIWtoken.com/
2) With your telegram username (if needed create a username in telegram settings) register by clicking /forms/VknTAzB8X6HDB7mf1]HERE.
3) Once that's done, join our Telegram Group & Channel and do not exit until after the end of the ICO at which evaluation will be done and tokens sent.

General Terms

- We reserve the right to remove anyone of the participants from any campaign at any time if we think that they are not honest, or are spamming the forum and withhold token provision.
- We reserve the right not to accept some forum members in the campaign even if they do fulfill the terms laid out without having to explain why.
- We reserve the right to pause one or all campaigns, stop a specific campaign, or limit the number of participants in a campaign or exclude several member types, as our bounty program is not allocated by stakes.
- We reserve the right to lower / increase / change the amount of token allocation at any given time.

General Terms are provided above with each campaign featuring Additional Terms. Please carefully study these Additional Terms keeping in mind that these run alongside the General Terms.

Activity: 121
I've read the thread carefully and think that It's a really good project to start woth it has a strong potential to be succesful in the future Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hello! I joined diwtoken, I like it
My telegram evgeniy73
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Telegram username : iwandc
i hope this project succesful and raised hardcap.
Activity: 504
Telegram username : @Lio_Yoshida

i like DIW is Payment Gateway for Crypto and Fiat Currency. the website also easy to access. i wish the best for this project

Activity: 812
Merit: 270
I like the Paid Escrow feature. Can you give more details about it? Do you already have a prototype or do you plan to implement it?
Does it will be available immediately?
Activity: 11
Very nice website, what i like for DIW is secure digital vault which enables the secure storage of sensitive informations
Activity: 215
Merit: 13
godd idea, i wish you good luck.
Activity: 56
I like the dedication of the team in advancing the project) my username telegram @bobby2303 joined channel and annoucement whaiting for airdrop form
Activity: 3
Keep the good work DIW team Smiley
Activity: 4
I like the idea of combining all payment options for merchants.  This will aid in e-commerce and reaching a greater number of customers.
Activity: 4
love the concept of Diw token
Activity: 1
Looks like a really nice consept. The Team looks like they have the power to get something great!
Pages:
Jump to: