Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 19. (Read 6866 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Telegram Username: @QlooQl

Anything that empowers doctors will have an incredible impact. Sharing data currently is very difficult, with no centralized system. I like DIW's idea to create secure, encrypted storage that is specialized and can be used by all kinds medical professionals.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Joined the telegram. Telegram username: @TotonFx.
 I like the website it is nice. I also like the idea of the Secure Digital Vault for security purposes.
Activity: 1
team seems to be well organized and social media active! gl

Telegram Username: @jasamja
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

This looks like a high ROI use case and the team seems to be well organized. Looking forward to following!

Telegram Username: @willyd206

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
As someone who works in the healthcare field, I like DIW's vision vto "encompass this sector by enabling the encrypted storage and secure sharing of personal EHRs between account holders and validated laboratories, pharmacists, doctors or other healthcare professionals with the additional option of utilizing smart contract technology already featured within the DIW network"
I think this is a a great vision. It will definitely make it easier for me as a nurse not having to deal with faxing and requesting volume of medical records and wait several weeks or months to get information.
Activity: 140
Telegram Username: @TjMacrey

What i like about this project is that you are always updated on social medias, and we can see what the team is doing to the project. It makes us more eager to participate on this project. Smiley
Activity: 39
Blockchian for all important document seems very promising. How the tokens will be used in the platform. Are we planing to burn any token while using like REQ.
Activity: 15
The website and the community is great ,loved it!
Activity: 52
Happy about the Escrow feature, keep it going dev. Telegram username: @His_Excellency9
copper member
Activity: 216
I really like what you've done with the logo design and website animation Smiley
Also, I think the vault is a great concept!
Good luck, Team!
Activity: 14
I saw the video and it's quite promising! Excited for it.  Wink
Activity: 12
 Joined telegram Cheesy  My telegram is : @TranManhHung . tks
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
Escrow services are becoming the safest ways to transact online.
I like the escrow service rendered by the DIW platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
This will be booming in the market, what an airdrop! https://DIWtoken.com/
Activity: 12
Activity: 4
Interesting project. The encryption and storage of confidential stuff is not unique but this team may be in a better position to deliver it
Activity: 91
Oтличный идeя! бyдeт yдoбнo paбoтaть c мнoжecтвoм aккayнтoв гдe тpeбyeтcя ayтeнтификaция! тaк жe вижy xopoшyю вoзмoжнocть в oднoм мecтe xpaнить вce дaнныe пo пapoлям и тд. вooбщeм мoлoдцы Wink
Activity: 38
wow, it's a really ambitious project full of sub-apps based on blockchain system... hope you'll fulfill your goals!
Activity: 1
This project looks good, because the team is a strong one! Wish you luck!   Grin
Activity: 3
What's not to like about  a secure data vault which provides you with access to a secure decentralised world opening up endless possibilities.
Pages:
Jump to: