Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 18. (Read 6865 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I like that DIW plans to introduce its own payment gateway.
Activity: 94
 This looks great, i keep my eye on this.
 Joined on telegram and ready for the bounty campaign.
 Telegram: @JazzyJeffCryp
Activity: 36
Super projet ! J'aime énormément la partie sécuritaire de ce token. Je vous souhaite une bonne réussite !
Activity: 71
Merit: 12
I will take part in the airdrop and observe the project  because i think this will be a big thing
Activity: 160
i like escrow service and the vision Electronic Health Records on https://diwtoken.com/

Telegram: @Whitzy
Activity: 3
Looks like a good project for
Activity: 3
I believe it is going to be a great one
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I like that this project is decentralized and focuses on security
Activity: 4
Bыглядит дoвoльнo мнoгooбeщaющe, cильнo paдyeт квaлифициpoвaннaя кoмaндa пpoeктa. Дyмaю пpoeкт бyдeт aктивнo pacти. Ha кaкиe тopгoвыe плoщaдки плaниpyeтe выxoдить?

It looks rather promising, very pleased with the qualified team of the project. I think the project will grow actively. What trading platforms do you plan to go with?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 2
I like most it's well defined roadmap & very strong advisors panel.
Activity: 1
DIW single login decentralized platform!
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Interesting project. Will watch it closely.
Activity: 69
Blockchian for all important document seems very promising..
The escrow service on the website looks great. More security.

And are tokens gonna be burnt?

Telegram Username : @richiesuazo
Activity: 1568
I'm interested in the DIW project. I think that there is a prospect of growth here. Good luck!
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
What i like about DIW token is the way that they are always updated in social media great team great concept hopefully it will have a great future
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
How does this project differ itself from similar securities out there?
Activity: 36
Project and concept is good I really appreciate this @cryptosignals18

Official DIW Telegram Airdrop

[    Website    |    Telegram    |    Twitter    |  
Facebook    |    Instagram    |    Reddit    |    Medium    |    Whitepaper    |    Announcement Thread    ]

The Airdrop Campaign will be closed without any warning. Join NOW before it ends.

Official Bounty Program found HERE

Telegram Airdrop Campaign

https://i.imgur.com/kTuk02Y.png

All you need to do is join our Telegram Group and Announcement Channel. Our Group may be found HERE and our Announcement Channel HERE.

Rewards:
Participants can earn 💠 50 DIW Tokens by simply joining our official Telegram Group & Channel using their public Telegram profiles.

Rules:
1. You must remain a member of both our Telegram Group & Channel until the end of our ICO.
2. Token distribution will commence some time after the end of the ICO.
3. All participants' applications and entries will be kept private.

How to participate:
1) Start by posting a message on this bounty thread as to what you like about https://DIWtoken.com/
2) With your telegram username (if needed create a username in telegram settings) register by clicking /forms/VknTAzB8X6HDB7mf1]HERE.
3) Once that's done, join our Telegram Group & Channel and do not exit until after the end of the ICO at which evaluation will be done and tokens sent.

General Terms

- We reserve the right to remove anyone of the participants from any campaign at any time if we think that they are not honest, or are spamming the forum and withhold token provision.
- We reserve the right not to accept some forum members in the campaign even if they do fulfill the terms laid out without having to explain why.
- We reserve the right to pause one or all campaigns, stop a specific campaign, or limit the number of participants in a campaign or exclude several member types, as our bounty program is not allocated by stakes.
- We reserve the right to lower / increase / change the amount of token allocation at any given time.

General Terms are provided above with each campaign featuring Additional Terms. Please carefully study these Additional Terms keeping in mind that these run alongside the General Terms.

Activity: 71
Merit: 12
Seems a good project i will observe it and join the airdrop/bounty programm
The features and especially escrow and electronic health records are very useful especiallly in remote area where doctors are not always enough for the population
telegram: @mamikix
Telegram user name: @AndrejKamensky

I like about the project the intention to help secure health records!
Pages:
Jump to: