Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 21. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
That's really good to see Aimedis is already running across Europe and coming to Asia, the UK and worldwide soon.
https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1033841027956793344?s=19

I really hadn’t seen how much they had expanded and how much they had planned to expand it’s pretty crazy they are getting so much interest already I mean I know they already had a nice foothold when the project announced on bct

yeah, it pretty as if they have been in operation before actually declaring the project to the public with the way things are going i believe AIMEDIS will be a name to reckon with in the health sector

Ya they are doing a damn good job with postitioning hopefully like I said we continue to see partnerships come online a big project like this is going to need some serious partnerships
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
That's really good to see Aimedis is already running across Europe and coming to Asia, the UK and worldwide soon.

I really hadn’t seen how much they had expanded and how much they had planned to expand it’s pretty crazy they are getting so much interest already I mean I know they already had a nice foothold when the project announced on bct

yeah, it pretty as if they have been in operation before actually declaring the project to the public with the way things are going i believe AIMEDIS will be a name to reckon with in the health sector
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Anyone doing the aimedis bounty at all? I noticed on Twitter that they posted the link to it here - https://t.co/crz8K04eBT

I've taken a look and there are some good benefits on offer, some really good rewards for bounty participants. The only query I have is how many tokens content creators will get? It says 100 - 85,000 that's quite a wide range!
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
It's suprising how the presale of this project is attracting attention! the Presale is now @ 19% bonus for minimum 5ETH. With the current value of ETH one can become richer if the investment is taken seriously.

Yeah, It's a best chance to buy some ICO's token right now because of the current price of the ETH, On Aimedis bonus rewards it will really going to attract alot of people to have that 19%.

You are right, but for me, the minimum purchase of 5 ETH is to high. I must wait to buy some Aimedis Token in the Pre Sale, with less minimum purchase.

5 ETH is really high even for me and I agree with you that why don't  just buy or contribute to Aimedis with just less minimum if we can't afford that. But like our big bro's said here just invest what we can afford to lose.  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Anyone doing the aimedis bounty at all? I noticed on Twitter that they posted the link to it here - https://t.co/crz8K04eBT
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.

Yeah... It is all true. They are not a normal ico and have a working product already functioning in all of those places and are planning on expanding to the asian market too.

Cheesy Having a working product is no longer considered to be a normal. How did we come to this? I think gathering money for a bare idea is not normal at all.

In all honesty I think that started with Kickstarter that’s what it devolved into and is why crypto and even Kickstarter became basically VC funds by normal people for other people’s interesting ideas

This is the first time I am learning about Kickstarter but having a VC fund institution for blockchain projects doesn't work well with the decentralization purpose the blockchain is enjoying

Kickstarter is great man, I've seen so many genius creations come out of it. You normally get a great price as well for investing early.

I am Kickstarter.com is that the website? I couldn't find any blockchain based projects there besides I would need a reliable link to study further I might have an idea that needs support as well lol  Grin Cool Roll Eyes

Kickstarter is very hit and miss, I used to look at a website in the UK called The Seedrs (name comes from seed capital which is what all startups need to secure), it has a lot of investment opportunities but it's mainly related to EIS/SEIS investments which isn't my game due to my income. I have a lot of time for crowd sale websites but I do prefer the VC approach, as it means you have to present your project to a group of investors and it is reviewed before approval. Therefore it meets their investment objectives and it is secure for retail investments.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.

Yeah... It is all true. They are not a normal ico and have a working product already functioning in all of those places and are planning on expanding to the asian market too.

Cheesy Having a working product is no longer considered to be a normal. How did we come to this? I think gathering money for a bare idea is not normal at all.

In all honesty I think that started with Kickstarter that’s what it devolved into and is why crypto and even Kickstarter became basically VC funds by normal people for other people’s interesting ideas

This is the first time I am learning about Kickstarter but having a VC fund institution for blockchain projects doesn't work well with the decentralization purpose the blockchain is enjoying

Kickstarter is great man, I've seen so many genius creations come out of it. You normally get a great price as well for investing early.

I am Kickstarter.com is that the website? I couldn't find any blockchain based projects there besides I would need a reliable link to study further I might have an idea that needs support as well lol  Grin Cool Roll Eyes
Activity: 672

Yeah, Aimedis seems to be more of a medical startup than a blockchain startup they are more active in the health sector and doing this will attract a lot if attention thereby making their token more valuable

Will the app be decentralized? I hope so, otherwise I don't really understand the reason why they are a blockchain based project. The only strong reason why I see Aimedis using the blockchain is to store health records securely.

I think it would be a decentralised application. If not i feel you are right. I have been asking myself why they moved to the blockchain after having started in some countries.

Yeah I think it's a great idea and I can see the use case of blockchain for the AIMEDIS health records storage but there are some aspects that make me think why they are running an ICO and why does it need tokens? Surely it would be easier for existing customers to continue paying with Fiat.. ah well we wait and see!

Recently, individuals are coming up to stand with the decentralization platform, especially in the case of health, whereby the data of the patient is been handled by the patient and not a third party, giving room for flexibility and the individual will know about his/her data and make profit out of it, so its becoming a widely acceptable technology
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Yeah, Aimedis seems to be more of a medical startup than a blockchain startup they are more active in the health sector and doing this will attract a lot if attention thereby making their token more valuable

Will the app be decentralized? I hope so, otherwise I don't really understand the reason why they are a blockchain based project. The only strong reason why I see Aimedis using the blockchain is to store health records securely.

yeah, sure the app is certainly decentralized. but what I see strange is that unlike most blockchain project aimedis seems to be gravitating towards health sector
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
It's suprising how the presale of this project is attracting attention! the Presale is now @ 19% bonus for minimum 5ETH. With the current value of ETH one can become richer if the investment is taken seriously.

Yeah, It's a best chance to buy some ICO's token right now because of the current price of the ETH, On Aimedis bonus rewards it will really going to attract alot of people to have that 19%.

I agree with you. This market crash is giving way for buying some ETH from which one can invest in quality projects like AImedis. With bonus, it is indeed very attractive.

I thought the token price at Aimedis is tied to the dollar? A low ETH course should therefore make no difference. It would be different if the exchange rate of 1 ETH in Aimedis tokens were fixed. but as I just looked, 1 token costs $ 0.12
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Amazing to see that they are still busy getting investors in, as the latest news is that the cco of Aimedis had a great meetup in Kuala Lumpur here is a picture from there: https://twitter.com/MaryamHasUllah/status/1033104255572484097.
Partnership is very important to blockchain startup I am happy they understand it and they are working towards getting good solid partnrtship.

We should not forget the big pharma partnerships announced earlier. I am sure we will see more such partnerships come in the way.
That we know. But would i like to know the name of that pharma companies which is partner with AiMedis. I guess that we have to ask in telegram.

I heard one of the pharma involved is Pfizer. Second one is not known to me. I am also trying to find the second one and source of the news for the first one. No success till now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I agree with you. This market crash is giving way for buying some ETH from which one can invest in quality projects like AImedis. With bonus, it is indeed very attractive.
Activity: 420

You are right, but for me, the minimum purchase of 5 ETH is to high. I must wait to buy some Aimedis Token in the Pre Sale, with less minimum purchase.
Activity: 630

Activity: 728

They have been in asia for sometimes now, really surprised that they are still carrying out the asia tour at this moment. I am really impressed by the team in doing their best in getting the asia market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 392
Amazing to see that they are still busy getting investors in, as the latest news is that the cco of Aimedis had a great meetup in Kuala Lumpur here is a picture from there: https://twitter.com/MaryamHasUllah/status/1033104255572484097.
Partnership is very important to blockchain startup I am happy they understand it and they are working towards getting good solid partnrtship.

We should not forget the big pharma partnerships announced earlier. I am sure we will see more such partnerships come in the way.
That we know. But would i like to know the name of that pharma companies which is partner with AiMedis. I guess that we have to ask in telegram.

This question has been asked here many times and I have not read any answer.
There is still the story with Pfizer, but there are contradictory entries in the Aimedis blogs.
Same here bro. I guess AiMedis don't want disclose that two companies name at this moment. May be we have to be wait for sometime.
Activity: 56
Quality research is the key to bringing better prescription of medications and increasing patient healthcare. Aimedis is supporting development and enabling research and trials through their healthcare system, with this brand there is perceived ease of use too and one do not need to visit hospital for consultations.
Pages:
Jump to: