Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[AirDrop]📱HOLDME📱-💲120000 HOLDME tokens for share💲🚀 - page 2. (Read 6153 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
A great project thank you for the opportunity to join this great community. I believe that this project will be a great success
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
i like something new in crypto with clearly roadmap and development,hope you guys wil be good project in near future
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
the name and distribution plan both are really good. it's clear and uniuqe ideas are indicating that the project will bring something amazing to people...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I ready joined , and waiting for ico Cheesy just keep calm Devs !
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
AI chatbot... I think this very interesting idea. So i will join in your project and I want see development this token
Thank you for airdrop
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
AI chatbot... Not sure I've heard that before. But it looks interesting. I'll be following this project because I'll like to see how this project will be implemented in real life cases.
Thanks for the airdrop and good luck dev.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is there any bitcointalk thread for the Bounty Program? If there is please somebody help me with the link to it.

Thanks in advance
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/project-closed-holdme-lets-hold-the-future-of-ai-chatbots-2261091
Activity: 476
A golden opportunity for us to get some shares
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Is there any bitcointalk thread for the Bounty Program? If there is please somebody help me with the link to it.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 451
I'm not understand what is blockchain , but I know that Blockchain is the future , holdeme project live chat software based on eth blockchain , Following right now 😀
Activity: 196
Token name is very cool and catchy Smiley, waiting for ICO. Good Luck!
Activity: 3
I will like to join this project. Seems promising with good potential to earn good returns
Activity: 12
I ready joined , and waiting for ico Cheesy just keep calm Devs !
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Is this coin already in public sale?
Where can I participate?
Activity: 756
im ready joined.. good luck for all teams..
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Joining the various parts of this project, and now waiting for the ICO to get properly involved.
Activity: 238
is bounty translation still available?
Activity: 96
Bounty Hunter

HOLDME is ready to share 120000 HME Shares (price of 1 HME share after ICO ~ $0.1).

Airdrop limited for 2500 participants and starting today

We will distribute tokens after the end of ICO

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______

TELEGRAM group Airdrop

Terms and conditions:

• Spam is strongly prohibited ;
  • Mention the word "Airdrop" in our group is strongly prohibited;
    !!all users who will break this rules will be banned from our aidrops and bounty campaign permanently!!
  • Airdrop limited for 2500 participants;
  • Airdrop would last from today and until it's reach a participants limit;
  • Everyone who will complete conditions of participation would receive 48 HME Shares;
  • 10 the most active participants will obtain aditional 52 HME Shares;
  • Please note - all HME Shares would be destributed after the end of ICO (12.15.17);

How to Enter:

• Join our official Telegram group and write at least one constructive comment or question about our project(please note: Do not leave the group until the end of ICO to receive your reward);
  • If you have any questions regarding the Airdrop, please, use our bounty telegram group for the communication - https://t.me/HOLDME_Bounty ;
  • Not constructive messages like - "Hello! Awesome project!" would not be counted;
  • Here is stop list , if your messages will be similar - you will not receive any reward;
  • 10 the most active participants will obtain aditional 52 HME Shares;
  • Copy the link or text of your message and submit it in our registration form;

Registration

Participants list

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______

nice rules for this,,, where is your roadmap and whitepaper?
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
I love AI bot .
specially if it is live .
it would be great if you create an AI bot.
like Elon Musk!!.
more like Alien powered AI . Cheesy
with so many algorithms!
Activity: 630
Merit: 106
Great project on the ethereum platform! I believe this project will be embraced by multiple investors! Good luck!TO THE MOON am hope Wink
Pages:
Jump to: