Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[AirDrop]📱HOLDME📱-💲120000 HOLDME tokens for share💲🚀 - page 3. (Read 6153 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Project seems innovative and interesting.
In which exchanges you have an idea that you can buy or sell.

Regards

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
how much is the total supply coin? ...
and what are the market plans for this exchange coin? ... i
f need voting I can help voting😁
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Hello everyone! The question is, why are coins created, what is the idea of the project? Simply store coins and all? What is the purpose of the team?
Activity: 70
looks promising,I urge the devs to be consistent and give the token more publicity
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Hello.I hope will succeed.I'm following.Good luck.
Activity: 51
joined telegram campaign. gl to project
Activity: 3
I'm excited about the future of this project, devs. Artificial intelligence and Blockchain.  Awesome combo
Activity: 3
Is this possible and good for me to invest in HOLDME for my future?
telegram joined! Cheesy Jan Imman Mariano is my username there . hope this project will see it soon . keep posted
Activity: 39
Glad to be onboard and will be looking for more info.
Activity: 6
bu projenin iyi yerlere geleceğini düşünüyorum göçlü bir proje destekliyorum
Activity: 224
thanks. this project is a good project and I want to participate here.
Activity: 966
Merit: 132
joined telegram and good luck, hopefully be a possible project
Activity: 97
great project dev, i love what you are doing and i want to be a part of this great project.
i am also ready to make invetments. i would also like to know the prospects on investments and the roadmap of this coin??
Activity: 1
Activity: 38
great project dev, i love what you are doing and i want to be a part of this great project.
i am also ready to make invetments. i would also like to know the prospects on investments and the roadmap of this coin?? thank you
Activity: 196
How many total supply token we have ? and what product will we forward to ?
Activity: 406
Sonata.ai ●● The only cryptocurren
Hello everyone,
It seems going to be a great project... Concept is really good & willing to work with project in Future.
good project that has a very good purpose and I believe that together we can be successful together with holdme  I will be glad to be at the source All profits
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
how i cant joined airdrop please
How to Enter:

• Join our official Telegram group and write at least one constructive comment or question about our project(please note: Do not leave the group until the end of ICO to receive your reward);
  • If you have any questions regarding the Airdrop, please, use our bounty telegram group for the communication - https://t.me/HOLDME_Bounty ;
  • Not constructive messages like - "Hello! Awesome project!" would not be counted;
  • Here is stop list , if your messages will be similar - you will not receive any reward;
  • 10 the most active participants will obtain aditional 52 HME Shares;
  • Copy the link or text of your message and submit it in our registration form;

Registration

I have tried to search for help on Telegram but nobody answered so I will ask here about double entry. I have registered 2 times because at the first time I have used eth address which is not in my location field. Asked for help nobody answered so just filled second time thinking that this first one will be deleted. Am I right?
Pages:
Jump to: