Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][ICO] LOTTEREUM - planned reduction in the number of tokens in turnover - page 15. (Read 18196 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Is the airdrop distribution still running?

Yes. It is necessary 2000 participants
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Sorry it may be a silly question for most of you but for Newbie like me  how can we participate at LOTTEREUM Sale ?
any  instruction , tutorial ?

ThX
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Is the airdrop distribution still running?
Activity: 168
Joined Airdrop. Good luck to all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Although it is airdrop activities, it also makes sense. How can the technical value of this project be judged?

Technical value? For what?

Here practical and entertaining value. Many will get tokens, but many will lose them. Who will win? The one who loses Eth! Beautiful and attractive concept!
Activity: 195
Although it is airdrop activities, it also makes sense. How can the technical value of this project be judged?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Could be interesting. Will keep an eye on the project Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
interesting Coin, good job  Wink
this ICO it seems very promosing and where links bounty for to participate on your project dev?
like facebook and twitter campaign? i'm very sure this project have future who was excellent for joining in here.
i am waiting information about this ICO. interesting project.

From the bounty we have only a translation of the topic and the signature. Activity in social networks is at your discretion.
FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019972416600
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
Bounty translation and maintenance of the topic.
Raising the topic at least 1 time per day. Only for the native speaker.
Remuneration is the status of the investor with a share of 0.01 from 20% of the lottery profits.
Our signature in the profile is required.

reserve indonesian translation, check my message please Smiley

You can not install a signature
Activity: 731
this ICO it seems very promosing and where links bounty for to participate on your project dev?
like facebook and twitter campaign? i'm very sure this project have future who was excellent for joining in here.
i am waiting information about this ICO. interesting project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Remuneration is the status of the investor with a share of 0.01 from 20% of the lottery profits.

reserve indonesian translation, check my message please Smiley
Activity: 42

It looks like we have to wait for more information about this token project, in fact its roadmap is good, just we'll see if this token will be good, like the plan of this project.

I do not see any obstacles to this.
Ask what information you are interested in. Dev responds in detail
Activity: 29

It looks like we have to wait for more information about this token project, in fact its roadmap is good, just we'll see if this token will be good, like the plan of this project.
Yes, it doesnt matter how much you invest, but when we collect together the 15 ETH that would be important, that the Dev can concentrate on his project. There are not many people out here, who have visions and goals and doing something for communities, so it should be a matter of course to support him as much as everyone can. I transfered 2 ETH, so actually there are 12,87 ETH to go Wink

Bavaria with us and it pleases!
Thank you for your trust!

Under the terms of Airdrop, you will receive 2% of the lottery profits on Eth and an unlimited number of deliveries of 1000 Lte tokens, depending on the number of tokens being destroyed in the lottery.

A question. 20,000,000 LTE will be received by airdrop participants. Another amount will be received by the subscribers of the subscription company.
You are planning approximately 1,000 investors for 0.1 Eth.
It can be assumed that the tokens received in airdrop will be destroyed in the lottery.
So 1000 investors will be able to generate tokens on time as they are destroyed in the lottery.
What is the total number of tokens planned to be maintained in circulation?

How can this be calculated exactly?

It is hardly possible to calculate accurately. It all depends on the behavior of the owners of the tokens. If they start to lose them in the lottery, wanting to win more, then there will be one result. If they wait for the release of the token to the stock exchanges, there will be a different result.
Activity: 364
I've completed google form, I'd like to participate in the airdrop!

As mentioned already, the -ereum tokens are becoming more popular, but it's absolutely fine for me Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Very interest....I joined to airdrop.good luck all...
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Yes, it doesnt matter how much you invest, but when we collect together the 15 ETH that would be important, that the Dev can concentrate on his project. There are not many people out here, who have visions and goals and doing something for communities, so it should be a matter of course to support him as much as everyone can. I transfered 2 ETH, so actually there are 12,87 ETH to go Wink

Under the terms of Airdrop, you will receive 2% of the lottery profits on Eth and an unlimited number of deliveries of 1000 Lte tokens, depending on the number of tokens being destroyed in the lottery.

A question. 20,000,000 LTE will be received by airdrop participants. Another amount will be received by the subscribers of the subscription company.
You are planning approximately 1,000 investors for 0.1 Eth.
It can be assumed that the tokens received in airdrop will be destroyed in the lottery.
So 1000 investors will be able to generate tokens on time as they are destroyed in the lottery.
What is the total number of tokens planned to be maintained in circulation?

How can this be calculated exactly?

It's good! And here the project is developing! It's very exciting!
Under such conditions, the token's life cycle is not limited by time. A self-organizing system that must come to balance with the passage of time. Good!
Pages:
Jump to: