Pages:
Author

Topic: [Airdrop][Mavro]💲16000MVR💲For share💲 Hurry up participants number is limited - page 5. (Read 14848 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
does this project look like a referral system ??
why do you hold like that ??
it would be even better if more detailed about this project. thanks
Activity: 98
something new and fresh project. good luck dev.
Activity: 94
So excited that this project will be released in the exchanges soon .Looking forward supporting this project Smiley Smiley
Activity: 50
good project for investment waiting for continuation about this project hopefully can succeed thanks.
Activity: 16
I'm sure this will be successful. Good luck
Activity: 65
looks to be profitable and how the details of this token ?? hopefully you will add info about token thanks
Activity: 112
i Joined Telegram Bounty
Telegram Username: @Lambarona
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I JOINED TELEGRAM BOUNTY
BITCOINTALK USERNAME : mayapurnamasariazhari
telegram username : @azhari0304
Activity: 61
what an amazing project dev. Using MLM idea is great decision. your community will grow faster with MLM. i'll support and join this project. good luck dev !
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
Theres no telegram account with that username.

Admin or dev

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropmavro16000mvrfor-share-hurry-up-participants-number-is-limited-2807056
I this thread the first telegram link is not working. Have a look

Telegram user name. @twinkledomanicthomas
I Joined Airdrop
Bitcoin Username: lamkuta7070
Telegram Username: @Lambarona
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
sounds interesting to follow, where is your whitepaper? will be more reliable if available and is it accessible? waiting for good news about this project thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
a good project maybe you should add a roadmap for people more trust good luck thanks
Activity: 154
create a bright future by investing in tokens Mavro let's not miss it. immediately buy the tokens.
Activity: 728
I believe this project will be a great success, because their strategy in promoting this token is very good
Mavro, aka MMM has been a well known name in the world, am shore this project will be a huge success.
Activity: 209
I cant find the ANN thread link here and there is no detailed information about this project on this thread, kindly add the ANN thread link. I wish you success guys
Activity: 462
hi dev, happy to join your project, i am sure MVR project will be successful
Activity: 104
Made it all as written in the instructions.
Just one thing - it was already mentioned but still - you should remove " ; " in the end of the link leading to the Mavro intnl group in Telegram.
Activity: 48
looking goo and great hope for the sucess to.everyone
Pages:
Jump to: