Pages:
Author

Topic: [Airdrop][Mavro]💲16000MVR💲For share💲 Hurry up participants number is limited - page 7. (Read 14848 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 52
Oh, cool !! Have collected already 60,000$
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
Hi, I have always respected Mavrodi for his talents, he was the first to create a global pyramid, I'm very interested in participating in this project! I'm sure that he will be successful!
Activity: 108
An excellent project I hope that from Sergey Mavrodi he is a great and authoritative person and the project with him will be guaranteed to grow
Mнe кaжeтca вaш пpoeкт пepcпeктивным

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Profinvestment.com
An excellent project I hope that from Sergey Mavrodi he is a great and authoritative person and the project with him will be guaranteed to grow
Activity: 39
The project seems to be promising, I'll join and see what happens next.
Activity: 139
If this project is overseen by Sergey Mavrodi is just the bomb
Activity: 308
Merit: 115
This would be perfect if the details of your project will be given more info.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
a good project in my opinion, but do you have a team, where I can see or read the background of your team ?, I hope the program you are doing can be successful
Activity: 43
awesom project! good luck team. Is presale sill live?
Activity: 131
Ha кaкиx биpжax плaниpyeтcя лиcтинг?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
How Mavro can  make the difference in crypto market ?
Activity: 41
Do you plan to integrate Ripple's Interledger solution to solve remittance problem ?
Activity: 188
First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain
Look like I got late, knowing this information.
Since this look interesting project, I would like to ask, does the airdrop still open for more participant?
It's open until the number of participants http://t.me/mavro_international will reach 2000. So you still can join and invite your friends for even greater rewards.
Activity: 188
First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Look like I got late, knowing this information.
Since this look interesting project, I would like to ask, does the airdrop still open for more participant?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
Signed up through your form, now, hope that will be taken to your list of participants Airdrop Mavro
Activity: 88
Wow this is a promising project to look up to
Wishing all the best on this project..
I surely will follow all news and updates of your project
Hope to see you guys at the top
Good luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Project looks great ! Glad to join it  Smiley

You reached 2000 members in telegram group ? 'Cause if i want to join it the Mavro_International group it says, there is no such group or it is deleted ?!  Huh Huh

Just joined the WORLDWIDE group.

You copy the link first before you click it. Telegram says that there is no such group because of the semi-colon that you can see at the end of the link that should be removed.

To dev -----
This project is quite interesting. Hope that there will be a bounty for this project.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
This is a great project to look forward to.
Im lucky that i able to participate in this airdrop.wishing the best in this project. I will support this.
Pages:
Jump to: