Pages:
Author

Topic: [Airdrop][Mavro]💲16000MVR💲For share💲 Hurry up participants number is limited - page 6. (Read 14848 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
A very good and interesting project I have long wanted for a project like this that I know of no such project in bitcoin market. I will do my best to keep this project running smoothly and will stay ahead.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Hope the statement that we should post about your project won't violate any of the forum rules. I think posting here won't make the project a success but what you have for us and how hard you work will do.
All the same, I am in support of the project Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
I think you choose right them for ICO, because Mavro was very popular in 90-th, and of course you interesting white paper. That's why i will follow the project.
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
Is MVR runs like a advertiser project.?
Activity: 118
hi what is the contrat adress of mavro for put in metamask wallet
Activity: 133
Merit: 12
Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers
I have one question. When MMM was doing its rounds in Russia then China then Africa, people lost lots of money because it was not sustainable and it depended on people joining the platform and bringing in money. This is a classic ponzi definition. What is the difference with this current project? is it that it now has a coin? will it not collapse in the end like bitconnect? They also had a coin but collapsed. Please clarify to clear the questions that will prevent a lot of people from wanting to get involved.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
happy to have this ICO MMM. Already penetrated to the blockchain will surely enthusiasm many people to follow this project program
Activity: 221
Пpoeкт выглядит oчeнь вкycнo Smiley Пocмoтpим чтo из этoгo пoлyчитcя Smiley B любoм cлyчae yдaчи вceм Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
His company once raked in millions of dollars a day. He owned enough cash to pack several rooms full with banknotes. He was elected to the Russian State Duma and even attempted a run for president.It's a bomb in CC.
Activity: 139

Is this really mmm or some people trying to leverage on the name?
I join issue
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
пoздpaвляю co cбopoм cpeдcтв. a гoтoвый пpoдyкт yжe ecть или кoгдa бyдeт?
Activity: 104
I'll try to earn money here.
We are waiting for the airfield.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Is this really mmm or some people trying to leverage on the name?
Activity: 42

When start token AirDrop distribution?

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
easy and simple airdrop .. i joined this , this project is good and interest
i will see more details this project letter
Activity: 15

Is this platform for MLM such as Amway?
Activity: 52

Hi, are you planning to launch your blockchain or will you leverage on existing ones?
Activity: 18
The most perspective ICO in 2018!
Activity: 32
MLM is the advertising of the future.  Seeing others succeed doing something you know you could do is very motivating.  Trust has always been the biggest issue for MLMs - we all know the horror stories.  Hopefully Mavro will provide a trustless solution!
Pages:
Jump to: