Pages:
Author

Topic: [Airdrop][Mavro]💲16000MVR💲For share💲 Hurry up participants number is limited - page 9. (Read 14848 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 105
The project from Mavrodi must conquer the hearts of all I have already sent this token. Before the development of the project and a bright future
Activity: 256
Merit: 11
I think this is a fine project) Mavrodi has nothing to do with it)) I participate)
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
There are something wrong.
When i join telegram ,it shows "  Sorry, this username is not allowed.Click for technical details".
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This is an awesome project with very bright future. I shall be promoting this project because of the strong and achievable concept.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
Project looks great ! Glad to join it  Smiley

You reached 2000 members in telegram group ? 'Cause if i want to join it the Mavro_International group it says, there is no such group or it is deleted ?!  Huh Huh

Just joined the WORLDWIDE group.
They haven't reached 2000 members yet. Check the spreadsheet for the updated total participants. I also joined the telegram group. Seems a good project.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
This seems to be a great project but I want someone to explain me in layman's term the general purpose of this token. Thank you!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Project looks great ! Glad to join it  Smiley

You reached 2000 members in telegram group ? 'Cause if i want to join it the Mavro_International group it says, there is no such group or it is deleted ?!  Huh Huh

Just joined the WORLDWIDE group.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
this project is simply amazing i just can't imagine what great impact this project is adding to the world, i see a huge success awaiting this project
Activity: 168
Mavro project is an interesting project to support and we all should get the idea of this blockchain. Is going to be a big help in the crytocurrency world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
  wow what a great project that will make a great impact to the society at large,we'v been expecting something like this for a long time and here it is at our door step.this MLM project will support everyone and will enhance the blockchain.great project and you have my support...
Activity: 308
what an awesome project we have here.great project
Activity: 84
I am so excited that this project will be released in the exchanges soon .I will joining  the pre-sale and ico .Looking forward for this projects
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Interesting project to support and everyone will surely love the idea of MLM payment system and now it will invades the blockchain. This is a big help for everyone in the cryptocurrency world and for the MLM company as well.
Activity: 176
Lets join and support Mavro Aidrop.
This is a promising project to look forward to.
Im glad that i able to participate in this airdrop
Activity: 157
Lets spread the word so everyone will know about this project. It seems that it will blast in the future because almost everyone is aware of MLM and it will help a lot in terms of payment system in this kind of industry.
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
I have seen a lot that advertises the transparency of their projects but this is the first one I have seen that is focusing on MLM.
Hoping for the success of this project!  Wink
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
what should i put in form
"Copy of your message of link for it *

its link or the word that i said in group ?

edit : already get with telegram windows app  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
wow, what an awesome and Astonishing project, this is beyond imagination, what we have been expecting for a life time now just appeared like a dream to us.. this project will really be a success to the nation... carry on you have my full support.
Activity: 65
Interesting project. I have been expecting to see a great project like for a long time, i have never seen anything like this in the Bitcoin market, as far as I know. I am sure this will bring some nice benefits to big MLM programs - instant payment, easy reward, level, etc. statistics, security, etc.
I will put all my effort to see this project move ahead.

Activity: 224
I like that your bounty campagin also has multiple levels. It's kind of a reflection of your project.
Pages:
Jump to: