Pages:
Author

Topic: [Airdrop][Mavro]💲16000MVR💲For share💲 Hurry up participants number is limited - page 8. (Read 14848 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
This kind of project i think will have a good future,  will follow all news and updates and share with my friends about this.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This would be perfect if the details of your project will be given more info. And for sure many investors will invest in and I always support this program also
Activity: 234
What will happen to the unsold tokens?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
https://assetsplit.org/
Wonderful project indeed. I'll keep watch as it. gets better. Way forward
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
The name of the project is original but I would like to know, finally I think you will let us know later on but what is the main innovation you have integrated in your project and why did you call it Mavro? with a grape family or something ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
Hi. What's your difference from others?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Я пpиcoeдинилcя, гдe я мoгy yвидeть cпиcoк?
# joined, where can I see the sreadsheet?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Are there plans for Bounty Programs to promote Mavro?  Also was looking for more information, is there a website, if not when will it launch.
Activity: 104
I remember MMM) I hope for the successful launch of the project.
Activity: 182
Wow, I remember the MMM! A good project was. I hope that this idea will not disappoint us Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Mavro is succesfull name in history, hope this time it repeat
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain
woow! interesting experience! what about referral program?

Hello, it's pretty simple - if you invite someone and he/she will mention your bitcointak/telegram username when registered, he will obtain 1 additional MVR and you will obtain 2 MVR. But only if your friend will complete the task.
By the way we have another referral program that you can check here - https://mavro.org/
Activity: 154
Just joined the telegram group. Hope that project is successful
Activity: 39
woow! interesting experience! what about referral program?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
We have been expecting such a wonderful and amazing project for a very long time from MMM. It's really going to be great. Thanks to who ever that's in charge of this great Airdrop campaign.
Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
Thank you for sharing this oportunity. It was super easy to sign up! I will let you know as soon as I receive the drop. It is my first time signing up for a new project, i just peaked my head off the exchanges and learning a lot about airdrops and new exciting projects. Your post helped me a lot! Cant wait!
Merit: 1
Remember that no, there is never a MLM project that live forever. Most MLM shut down after short time.
Activity: 86
 Mнe нpaвитьcя вaш пpoeкт,нaдeюcь в дoльнeйшeм coтpyдничecтвe
Merit: 1
What is your clue to say your project as "FINALLY A MLM SYSTEM THAT IS TRUSTED GLOBALLY"?
Why we should believe in your project?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
 To be honest, I am very confident in this coin and I have long been waiting for it. Although mmm showed itself from different sides as well as good and bad, but I still in the hope of a positive result
Pages:
Jump to: