Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][PoS] ⭐VITAL⚡- POS - MASTERNODES - AIRDROPS DAILY - 7th ROUND - page 11. (Read 2050 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
don't wry i am also only one active in team 5 but maybe more players will join
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Interesting project, I hope there will be considerable development

Yeah it sounds good but still a bad part, i want activity inside my team but it seems i am the only one Cheesy
Activity: 42
interesting with puzzles games something really new for crypto world ,this is what we need to have arround

It's unique and it will moon, be sure on my words Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
interesting with puzzles games something really new for crypto world ,this is what we need to have arround
Looking seriously interested in getting a masternode. Network is young and roi is acceptable. Cheesy

Yes, at this moment the ROI is big as there is no other masternode on the network. Hopefuly more users will join or users will come and start buying them.

nice games and puzzles is all we need on chain i will contact team to buy a masternode good to be first here

i don't know how profitable is for now, but in the future for sure it will be

now it might be a mistake i wait for team to see how they move
Activity: 65
how to join a team? i join discord but don't understand very good rules
Activity: 97
Looking seriously interested in getting a masternode. Network is young and roi is acceptable. Cheesy

Yes, at this moment the ROI is big as there is no other masternode on the network. Hopefuly more users will join or users will come and start buying them.

nice games and puzzles is all we need on chain i will contact team to buy a masternode good to be first here

Translate portuguese completed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36977339
Wallet Address: 1EZAqPeWpmWzTZQiP5TuuZX7Cb8VstftsN
Discord user: softwork

Thank you. Added to main topic!

Hi guys, let's join the party and see how fun this game is  Cool Cool

Looks good!
Activity: 140
Hi guys, let's join the party and see how fun this game is  Cool Cool
Activity: 267
Merit: 12
Translate portuguese completed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36977339
Wallet Address: 1EZAqPeWpmWzTZQiP5TuuZX7Cb8VstftsN
Discord user: softwork
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
If you never try, you'll never know what you are capable of. John Barrow
there is a funny contest why don't you join our discord and get the airdrop to qualify for the competition
Activity: 1
"Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays" - Shiller

We are at starting something great here!

This looks amazing Cheesy So proud i found this project, things are going to be fun Cheesy congrats to team 2 for findin the answer
finally 5 teams things going  good finally can't wait for 3rd round of airdrop maybe many more users will get interested
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
I love this coin. Community is growing faster and stronger. I hope this project develop valueble.
Thank all of you for your nice words. Waiting for all of you inside our channel to enjoy the intereactive airdrop
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Maybe the coin will reach glory deeponion
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I like the openness and transparency of this project, in fact, investments go into real technological production
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: