Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][PoS] ⭐VITAL⚡- POS - MASTERNODES - AIRDROPS DAILY - 7th ROUND - page 13. (Read 2050 times)

Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Polish translation reserved
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
ukrainian translation reserved
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Great project from the initial description, very challenging. I like the idea of working in teams and having to cooperate rather than just chatting in discord like other airdrops. Can someone also point me how can I invest in this project ? Thanks

Great to see another Full Member interested in the project. We can do some interesting thing arround and  I think this might go great as the quiz idea sounds good
Activity: 11
Great project from the initial description, very challenging. I like the idea of working in teams and having to cooperate rather than just chatting in discord like other airdrops. Can someone also point me how can I invest in this project ? Thanks

Check your PM.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
good to know, i think it's the best to make the information public.

this way everyone will know what they need and find it easier
Activity: 42
I can not find, will you pre-sell tokens, or ICO? And I would like to know in which country you are registered?

Our team is based in Israel, Romania and Sweden. We have a pre-sale going on right now.
I can not find, will you pre-sell tokens, or ICO? And I would like to know in which country you are registered?

i think they have a pre-sell as i bought 10.000 ITL but is better for devs to reply to this
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 79
so if we want to join the airdrop what we need to do?
Have a nice day for the project!  I see this project has great development. It's a good news!

just got my coins. now waiting for developer to explain how to set-up the masternode
Activity: 47
Have a nice day for the project!  I see this project has great development. It's a good news!
you need to add a roadmap to make it more interesting and interested participants join, good luck.
merculet

We have our roadmap for now. Join on our discord if you want to speak directly with the team
Activity: 116
you need to add a roadmap to make it more interesting and interested participants join, good luck.
merculet
Good project and must join airdrop!!!

For the first round join our discord channel

Sir how you count discord?

dev says through a bot, let's see. glad to part of team 1 Cheesy i wait all of you

Yes, the bot will be added later today. After that you can start earning experience and after coins to start the quiz game Smiley

dev says through a bot, let's see. glad to part of team 1 Cheesy i wait all of you
Activity: 97

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Greek Translation Reserved!!