Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][PoS] ⭐VITAL⚡- POS - MASTERNODES - AIRDROPS DAILY - 7th ROUND - page 9. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have only 0.02 btc can i buy some vital? seems a good investment

I think you can, but ask namilo on chat. He will know what to reply

Yes, you can buy and just pay for clues. Don't forget that half of the airdrop is sent to the winning team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119

I think you can, but ask namilo on chat. He will know what to reply
Activity: 97

0.02 is good as team need any fund to help developtment i also want but i am short on my budget
Activity: 79
Reserved Romanian translation. Glad I stumbled upon this great new project. I never been in an interactive airdrop and looking forward to the development of Vital!

Great another user, things start to feel better and better
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Reserved Romanian translation. Glad I stumbled upon this great new project. I never been in an interactive airdrop and looking forward to the development of Vital!
Total Supply is good  Roll Eyes

And they will also burn coins as far as I read in the description, so this is a good thing imho.

Yeah this is taking the supply down and even more interest coming in the coin. Reaching 1$ is not an issue at all as this project goes
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Total Supply is good  Roll Eyes

And they will also burn coins as far as I read in the description, so this is a good thing imho.
Great project from the initial description, very challenging. I like the idea of working in teams and having to cooperate rather than just chatting in discord like other airdrops. Can someone also point me how can I invest in this project ? Thanks

I think I already saw this post a few message ago. Why are you just copy/paste?

Users copy/paste all the time is hard to find serious users i see more users in my team on vital

Hey, that was my post ! Come on people, you can do better that copy/paste. If you are interested in a project just say a few words that describe your attitude towards it.

Yes it is bad, where is power of people or thinking around here
Activity: 324
Great project from the initial description, very challenging. I like the idea of working in teams and having to cooperate rather than just chatting in discord like other airdrops. Can someone also point me how can I invest in this project ? Thanks

I think I already saw this post a few message ago. Why are you just copy/paste?

Users copy/paste all the time is hard to find serious users i see more users in my team on vital

Hey, that was my post ! Come on people, you can do better that copy/paste. If you are interested in a project just say a few words that describe your attitude towards it.
Team is moving forward, a good sign of trust, already third round. I consider joining the airdrop

Yes, we welcome any new user! The airdrop should be going on as we are already on the third round. This round is all about invites. Invite as many friends you can and get a better airdrop.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Team is moving forward, a good sign of trust, already third round. I consider joining the airdrop
Hi, where are the coin specs?

Hello check the first post of this thread.

Finally nice ann. Cheesy You need to wait until you're jr. member or what?
Activity: 37
Hi, where are the coin specs?
@team do you accept red trust user in airdrop? i would like to join

Yes you can. Bitcointalk ranks doesn't matter in our airdrop
Activity: 172
@team do you accept red trust user in airdrop? i would like to join
Activity: 97
team #1 need your help, join vital to help us, puzzle is too difficult
Activity: 65
third round already? :O this is happening quite fast! congrats on behalf of the team
Pages:
Jump to: