Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][PoS] ⭐VITAL⚡- POS - MASTERNODES - AIRDROPS DAILY - 7th ROUND - page 8. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Great! Your website works very good, i like it.  I respect a lot the work that you do.

So many coins have nothing after months and you still develivered something in short time. Great

Yes this is good but is what users want?  I have texted the admin in order to chat with him to understand his project and maybe i will also invest some coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Great! Your website works very good, i like it.  I respect a lot the work that you do.

So many coins have nothing after months and you still develivered something in short time. Great
Activity: 42
this is actually pretty cool Cheesy i like the interactive airdrop and now the team is more active Cheesy

Thank you, we try to do our best to please all the users
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
this is actually pretty cool Cheesy i like the interactive airdrop and now the team is more active Cheesy
Activity: 65
Great to see again activity in here Cheesy Cmon guys let's start playing more the game

Is only me in team-5 active Sad I see chinese users but alone the game is useless
Great to see again activity in here Cheesy Cmon guys let's start playing more the game
The website was done by a proffesional artist. It is just a draft for now. As our roadmap says we're going to have a forum where activity will be counted and many more.

Stick with us
Activity: 79
We can get 100 coins in the main post.I'm coming.

Can you be more precise? You can get easily 100 coins to join the game. Just ask us Smiley

Sir, I just saw your website more work you have to do to make it look nice Cheesy

Yes it is really bad all that grey colours and roadmap is not the same as it is in on graphic thread but is good for begging

I like the website is very grey and has the same as the logo so i think it was sa good choice
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Can you be more precise? You can get easily 100 coins to join the game. Just ask us Smiley

Sir, I just saw your website more work you have to do to make it look nice Cheesy

Yes it is really bad all that grey colours and roadmap is not the same as it is in on graphic thread but is good for begging
Activity: 97

Activity: 291
Merit: 10
another coin another no future great

i don't like how this coin sounds like

Can you also write down your concerns? If there is any issue with our project we will love to know what and solve the matter.

my concerns is if you will have no players, nothing can go continously and a issue with you being stucked

No really, we already have a few players arround, 2-3 players in each team. That's great, puzzles and questions are being solved way faster!
brand new
Activity: 0

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I have only 0.02 btc can i buy some vital? seems a good investment

I think you can, but ask namilo on chat. He will know what to reply

Yes, you can buy and just pay for clues. Don't forget that half of the airdrop is sent to the winning team.
I am very excited! It seems that with BTC 0.02 you can buy and pay from focal point. Think about 1/2 airdrop going to the winning team. Are you involved?
I have read about the project and its research on how to attract the community of the project. Very interesting and very effective! I will support!

Can you also write down your concerns? If there is any issue with our project we will love to know what and solve the matter.

my concerns is if you will have no players, nothing can go continously and a issue with you being stucked

i don't understand the rules, people join and get airdrop how? now i see you  speak about invites inside the discord but also questions this is though
Activity: 79
second round when answer is found this is awesome

more people more activity faster answers
Third round just finished Cheesy I got the POWER, i got the ANSWER Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: