Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][PoS] ⭐VITAL⚡- POS - MASTERNODES - AIRDROPS DAILY - 7th ROUND - page 6. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
my masternode is not so good i have only 3 pos return back but i hope will get better

I had one running on their old network but now, I decided not to buy a new one. At least for the next days

i think it is a good investment and it might work because there are not so many users at this moment
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
my masternode is not so good i have only 3 pos return back but i hope will get better

I had one running on their old network but now, I decided not to buy a new one. At least for the next days
Activity: 65
Activity: 42
guess there only has to be more people and then the airdrop game will be awesome Cheesy (people will join once the teams fill up a little more i guess)

With people joining the teams, the puzzles might be solved way easier and this how we can proceed to the next steps of our airdrop
Activity: 79
My team find answer this is good will go easier now more users joined soon 300 active users Cheesy

also someone from my team found the answer this is great  Cheesy our first team point
My team find answer this is good will go easier now more users joined soon 300 active users Cheesy
Why my team is having all the time all the difficult questions? This is shit already
Friends recommended, it looks interesting project, I want to continue to pay attention and  hope this project will fire up!

i love this idea of a game good that friends recomended this way we can win a lot and play more funnier

Already 3 teams found the answer Cheesy I must admit, questions were easy this round. Let's moon it
Friends recommended, it looks interesting project, I want to continue to pay attention and  hope this project will fire up!

i love this idea of a game good that friends recomended this way we can win a lot and play more funnier
Activity: 274
Merit: 15
Activity: 156
Very interesting project!
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
hello,it's my address 14R4qw2H7AsXx9mV95ChvWYfZrQfruSLuZ;
Activity: 233
Great idea and excellent project, I can't wait to join this game. will keep focusing on this project. good luck and go to moon!
vitalteam when the new questions for the new round?

In the following hours we will post the new questions. Still working on something different. We will decide if we are going to post them now or with next round

great i see the questions it is very good thank you this round team 4 will win

this round is easier i think i already know the answer but i wait also for my team to see their opinion

In the following hours we will post the new questions. Still working on something different. We will decide if we are going to post them now or with next round

great i see the questions it is very good thank you this round team 4 will win

Activity: 79
when will exchange come?

i saw on chat that 24th is the date of release

Yes, I have announced in the main chat the official the release. We're looking forward to other exchanges than stocks.exchange
when will exchange come?

i saw on chat that 24th is the date of release
Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: