Pages:
Author

Topic: AirGap wallet- Self custody made simple and secure - Protect your crypto offline - page 4. (Read 2528 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 15
The following list might come in handy if you weren't looking for free reviews and mentions by lesser-known YouTubers:
Note: I prefer to not vouch for any of them + only a few of them have active accounts on this forum!

Thank you but this guys ask for ridiculous amount of fees to do Youtube videos that's why we are looking for something more community driven.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3368
Crypto Swap Exchange
The following list might come in handy if you weren't looking for free reviews and mentions by lesser-known YouTubers:
Note: I prefer to not vouch for any of them + only a few of them have active accounts on this forum!

Activity: 108
Merit: 15
I don't know much about back-end stuff, but the link you provided earlier, it doesn't label AirGap as reproducible [it says "OBFUSCATED" instead].
- On the same page, it mentions that having such things in open-source wallets is considered a "red flag"! Am I missing something?

AirGap does not use any form of backend.
We are aware of this issue and we are looking into it. Here is an explanation from one of our dev.
https://github.com/airgap-it/airgap-vault/issues/103#issuecomment-972687269
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3368
Crypto Swap Exchange
I don't know much about back-end stuff, but the link you provided earlier, it doesn't label AirGap as reproducible [it says "OBFUSCATED" instead].
- On the same page, it mentions that having such things in open-source wallets is considered a "red flag"! Am I missing something?
Pages:
Jump to: