Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 2. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 12:04:13 PM
In the event that he feels that coins like ETH are poo then he needs to eat a sack loaded with poo. One must be entirely imbecilic to surmise that ETH is a trick. In the event that he cannot see this present reality utilize instances of coins like ETH then perhaps he doesn't has a place in the crypto world and requirements to discover another market where his bologna will be acknowledged.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
September 01, 2018, 04:46:27 PM
Do not take what this Mr. says. Nowadays, every second person considers himself an expert in the field of crypto-currencies and everyone has his own opinion on this matter. I prefer to think on my own, and also make decisions. It's silly to say that all altcoyins are useless. They bring us good X-files into our cryptoportal. Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 04:44:13 PM
That is a harsh statement. Ofcourse all altcoins are not scam. Yes there are few scam projects going but not all for sure.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 31, 2018, 09:20:12 PM
Of course they are not. Even though there are really a lot of ICOs and altcoin that became scam and failure, you cannot really blame the others that are legit are going smoothly in the market and useful. If you look at eth nowadays, although its still not as expensive as bitcoin, you can really see its growth in the past months, so dont worry about it.

Right, it's wrong if you think that all altcoins are a scam, in fact without altcoins, bitcoin won't be as popular as it is now, and maybe bitcoin prices can't reach $ 10 if bitcoin walk alone.
Activity: 188
August 31, 2018, 09:08:50 PM
Do not generalized all altcoins as scam, there are maybe ended with a bad exit but  think of this some are earning and gaining profits from altcoin it is done also with other big coins like btc and eth got this fraud..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
August 31, 2018, 07:53:31 PM
I don't think all alts are scams yeah some of them are scams does not make all of them scams. There is a lots of coins who are trying to make this space work really good if you see eth or Ada or Neo they all are good coin. And yes many of them scammed people in past. That is not make everyone bad. There is a lot of team working hard to give us good project. And if you say about the surviving then I say after 4-5 years 80% of all alts doesn't survive. And it's some of them will.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 31, 2018, 07:46:09 PM
I don't think so, all altcoins are not scam even though there are some scams and only a few (not 100%).
Activity: 39
August 31, 2018, 07:39:34 PM
I won't say all alt coins are scam, however we can't deny the fact that there are some altcoins that ended up as scam, it is pretty much unfair to those altcoins who are actually doing their best to live up to what they promised their investors and some other people. The altcoins that i am hodling as at the moment are those that i see potentials in it
Activity: 23
August 31, 2018, 05:58:07 PM
Of course they are not. Even though there are really a lot of ICOs and altcoin that became scam and failure, you cannot really blame the others that are legit are going smoothly in the market and useful. If you look at eth nowadays, although its still not as expensive as bitcoin, you can really see its growth in the past months, so dont worry about it.
Activity: 24
August 31, 2018, 05:57:55 PM
and in my opinion, it just triggers another coin, what you can earn money with altcoin scam
Activity: 15
August 31, 2018, 05:41:23 PM
IMO, I think it's btc that should be replaced now unless a major change can be done for it to support smart contracts (e.g. RSK project), increase transaction speed and lower the transaction cost.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 03:30:55 PM
I think not, you dont need to generalize. Maybe some but not all.

I am agree with you, only would like to add, not some of them, but many of them scam, but some of them is ok.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 02:37:41 PM
I do not agree with this statement. The sphere of cryptography is improving, and already now many coins show much greater prospects than bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin takes a leading position among the crypto currency, but I think this is a matter of time, and soon other coins will equal it, and maybe even take its place
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 02:31:21 PM
everyone is entitled to their opinion and it is not necessary to judge him for it, unable to listen or may not listen, but you better analyze yourself and learn AMI to be 100% sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 01:55:57 PM
not all altcoin ar scam, the proof there's still altcoin within the market that encompasses a fairly high-ticket value. we tend to should take care in selecting altcoin as a result of there ar some altcoin that ar scam. at the instant bitcoin is declining, therefore we will not mention all altcoin could be a scam as a result of they become low cost caused by bitcoin that's experiencing a discount.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 31, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

It seems that you are another Bitcoin Maximalist. Welcome to the club Cheesy.
If you go to the past, you will find how many altcoins died, but Bitcoin is still here and why? Because is the strongest one.
Activity: 77
August 31, 2018, 12:30:38 PM
Would you be able to demonstrate the confirmation connections or sources to verification what you assert about alt coins?
is it dependable or just feelings? I think it is to early guaranteeing that alt coins are trick and it ought to be sold all. Since we realize that there are numerous alt coins in the market with great cost. All is just about planning, on the off chance that we need to pause and hold alt coins we have for a long haul, it will give much benefit for us.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 11:09:32 AM
Well not all can be called scan there are some good one too all you need to do is to seek to then you can makw your own research so you will know if this certain altcoin is a scam or not so in this way you wont get scam
Activity: 39
August 31, 2018, 10:50:02 AM
While the Ripple currency was created as an alternative to bank transfers with improved money transfer capabilities to other people, Litecoin is positioned as a faster and more advanced version of bitcoin.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 10:46:39 AM
Well. that is your own opinion. i don't believe that every coin is a scam.  Are you trying to tell us  that BTC. EHT NEO are all scam.  Not all are scam so you don't generalize it.  Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: