Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 6. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:30:54 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

I would have to say that he is wrong. No one is disputing the fact that a large percentage of the coins that we have in the market right now are scams, but not all of them are scams. There are some that are really good coins which will definitely survive for the long term. The reality is that bitcoin is not enough to serve everyone in the world, we need altcoins.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
August 24, 2018, 11:07:54 AM
I do not agree with you and the person who said that all the altcoin are just scammers. Perhaps some altcoin were scammers and fled after collecting funds through the ICO. But that does not mean that everything altcoin is fraud.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 24, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

maybe it's true maybe not, because altcoins are very easy to create, but what makes them grow is the projects they run and are useful for many people, so only a few altcoins are scam, just making altcoins without making them like fake projects
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 10:55:36 AM
I think this is just a provocation to people prone to panic and bad news began some movements regarding their altcoins. So I think it is not necessary to radically sell all your altcoins at once. It might end badly later. When you sell everything, and it will take and grow, it will be very disappointing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 10:24:21 AM
no. there are many very good oldcoins with a great product. of course there are also many useless coins. but they will disappear quickly in the future. people are investing very carefully today. and many new crypto people only buy the top 50 coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 24, 2018, 08:59:55 AM
Not really you! Among them there are many real projects and very strong development. It is important that we educate and analyze the potential ICOs for investment.

Tonny is not that type of person who will say shit without any approvement or speak without any reason. And he is right.

How many coins and tokens exist in this industry? 1889 today if we take this number from coinmarketcap(pay attention that there are coins that were added only if they had $100k more day trading volume).

And imagine how many coins have less volume. But let's take 99,5% from this number - 27. And I agree that this number is enough to show real projects that develop something new and are different one from another. Another coins are plagiat or shittokens
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:37:56 AM
The truth is, bitcoin can not survive alone and altcoin can not survive too without bitcoin
Activity: 238
August 23, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

I don't agree with this comment. Each cryptocurrency has its own function in each field. Bitcoin can never survive alone.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
August 23, 2018, 10:05:22 PM
Only peoples who think negatively and always say all altcoins are a scam, they don't know the difficulties and challenges of the market so when they see that the market is down then they say a scam.
Activity: 308
August 23, 2018, 09:57:30 PM
Altcoin is not a scam, maybe you are disappointed with the price of altcoin so you are angry and consider a scam.
Altcoin is still there even though it's low, appreciate their performance without them there won't be an altcoin to fight for.
Be patient with the price drop there will be a time to get profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
August 23, 2018, 09:42:43 PM
This is not true, there are several projects out there that are real and good, for the fact that the project has not been well noticed does not make it a scam.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 09:42:37 PM
Then why are you supporting DeepOnion as written on your signature? You're just making fud here. Sell all your alts and go buy bitcoin.
it's an irony, we know that deeponion is just a useless waste project, 99% scam, made only to enrich the development team.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 09:40:00 PM
Then why are you supporting DeepOnion as written on your signature? You're just making fud here. Sell all your alts and go buy bitcoin.
Activity: 105
August 23, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

That's just ridiculous.  Ethereum is running 1,000's of coins on it.  I don't think that's a scam and It's pretty damn important to crypto in general right now.  Can't believe they allow these people to speak. 
Activity: 147
August 23, 2018, 09:34:03 PM
I don't agree with what they call all altcoins are shit coin because that is not true. Many people, investors and hunters have already earned and get profited in all coins and token because they are successfully launch in a market.
Activity: 252
August 23, 2018, 09:25:08 PM
I don't think that all altcoints are scams, there may be some but not all, there are also some altcoints that have good potential for investment, so because of the many altcoints we have to be good at choosing altcoint which has good potential for investment
Activity: 490
August 23, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

All people have their own thoughts about the altcoins but for me, I don't think all of them are a scam because as far as I know, there are a lot of traders and investors that successfully earned and gained with this coins. Some are likely to invest on it rather than in bitcoins. Perhaps, we just have to be more wise in choosing altcoins so that we can have satisfactions in our investments.
Activity: 280
August 23, 2018, 09:19:41 PM
I will not listen to someone's advice named Tone , whether he thinks selling Altcoin at a very cheap price is a good decision, I know our investment should be ready to lose, but I will not sell my altcoin just because of the advice of the edited person, if all Altcoin is a fraud, I think Krifto will end but the reality of people keep doing trading.
Activity: 98
August 23, 2018, 09:10:16 PM
Someone said, many alts are fraudulent, but there are many good and promising alts that will survive ultimately succeed in their fields. Furthermore, many promising coins are developing now. So we need to do research and sell evil coins. Scams are not all.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 23, 2018, 09:08:17 PM
it's too early to call all altcoins a scam. indeed lately when the altcoin market has fallen, some investors say that etherum investors will soon fall too. but there is still a lot of progress done by etherum and it is still possible to make it grow.
Pages:
Jump to: