Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 5. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 11:19:40 PM
Yes majority of them are scams. I think 60% to 70% of alts are considered scam. Actually all of them looks promising and legit at first, but then after some time, they turns out to be scam usually after they collected their funds. But of course there are still legit and very good alts. You just have to be very observant to choose the right one.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 11:14:43 PM
I dont think along these lines, concurring value development between altcoin with BTC, in reality some altcoins was give more return than BTC a year ago, any altcoins given 100 times benefit in 1 years, and BTC require more than that to give a similar return. Each coin has distinctive advantages and altcoins extremely usefull for digital money network.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 11:12:26 PM
No, there are plenty of potential altcoins. Do not let you give a bad score just because stuck with a scam project. You should do the analysis first, there are still many beneficial altcoin.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:18:28 AM
This is totally wrong information that the all altcoins are scam because this is the only work in this time which has no competition and no risk and no investment and doing from home by our trust and patience in this and do regular with our internet and laptop in this work.
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 11:16:05 AM
Are you sure that just looking at the news without thinking is that true? If alt scam, a decrease in enthusiasts will occur quickly. alt has a different advantage.
Activity: 518
August 28, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
Well here and many have said that bitcoin is also a Scam so it is about all you can say but I need proof , while others will steronase other people make money on it
Activity: 350
August 28, 2018, 11:13:08 AM
No, all alt coins are not scam. Now this time very bad situation at crypto market. Bitcoin are survived now. I think Eth Dash also survived.
Activity: 87
August 27, 2018, 07:32:58 AM
no. there are many very good oldcoins with a great product. of course there are also many useless coins. but they will disappear quickly in the future. people are investing very carefully today. and many new crypto people only buy the top 50 coins.

well, it's logical to buy 50 coins and those that are in demand,especially true for beginners,they certainly will not take the coin from the bottom and watch it) the first 50 top coins gives them confidence.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 06:48:00 AM
I dont think so, according price movement between altcoin with BTC, actually some altcoins was give more return than BTC last year, any altcoins given 100 times profit in 1 years, and BTC need more than that to give the same return.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 27, 2018, 06:44:57 AM
I totally disagree with this. You cannot categorize all altcoins as scam. There are altcoins that are actually good and meant for a genuine purpose, they solve a real life problem. Though stat shows that 70% of last year ICOs were scam but there are still coins that are not scam

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 27, 2018, 06:29:39 AM
I think it's all planned and planned by someone. Therefore, do not jump to conclusions. Time will tell what will be profitable and which coins are actually Scam and which are not! So it is not necessary to direct passions here because you are read not only by skilled and confident investors, but also beginners for whom each negative news as a stone on the head. So stop being so terrifying. Everything will be fine, you'll see!!!
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 27, 2018, 06:12:31 AM
The market and the truth is crowded with scam projects. On a haypa all swindlers decided to earn easy money and began to release the coins. From it investors lose the money. Also to ico to projects there is already much less trust what was earlier. It turns out that both investors and honest projects which cannot raise the necessary bag money suffer from swindlers.
Activity: 86
August 27, 2018, 05:31:05 AM
Indeed, I would not say that all the altcoins are trick. Be that as it may, around 90% of the new in a few years will stop to exist is a reality. In the event that you take a gander at the coinmarketcap test of 2015, you can see that to date, from the main 100 of that time, just a couple of digital currencies have been saved. It will be the same with altcoins, which showed up in 2018. In a couple of years nobody will recall them.
Activity: 133
August 25, 2018, 05:45:27 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Not all altcoins are scam because we can see on the market a lot of coins that are still being bought or sold for trading. If all altcoins scam maybe bitcoin will not be famous now because crypto currency is not only bitcoin.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 05:43:03 PM
I do not think so. Many altcoins really will not survive in a few years, but still there are about 40 altcoins, which in my opinion will continue to grow and develop.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 05:52:56 PM
 A lot of coins is most potential and useful in the future. So don't accused all alt coins is scam. If you experienced that thing. Try to move on and find another way to recover your lost.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 04:31:43 PM
wow... this crazy thought. Impossible. If altcoin is scam what is the use of Bitcoin? in my opinion, if there is no altcoin, bitcoin will die. that means investor interest in the digital currency will be lost. if that happens in the altcoin, then bitcoin will automatically experience the same thing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 24, 2018, 04:26:19 PM
We should not be influenced by what other people say, surely it is a whale that wants to spread the FUD among investors to take advantage and buy currencies at a low price, it is true that there are many alts that do not fulfill their role and even there are developers who leave with the money of people, but 99%? lol is incredibly high, I would say 30% of the alts, there are also some that do not achieve their goals for lack of funding and such projects cannot be called scams.

Activity: 102
August 24, 2018, 04:21:45 PM
I think it's a false assertion. Alts like ETH have proven that they can be better than BTC, and a lot more alts can do better. So, not all are scam. Though, I agree that most of them won't stand the test of time.
Activity: 134
August 24, 2018, 04:15:10 PM
I don't think so. Although many altcoins which now is being in condition this does not mean the Red altcoin will be a scam or other negative marks. I think this is reasonable. where most coins also like these that indicates the coin was still alive.
Pages:
Jump to: