Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 9. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 02:35:37 PM
A lots of coin out there worth buying now like this one.
Here is a project which I found promising where one can earn coins forever. Worth investing.
It's a good project and is in its initial stage. Intended to work for IOT and Nano-Tech.
Seems profitable.
They introduced PMA (Permanent Master Address), most probably they are restricting founder's profit and providing the same to miners and investors.
More Info about this crypto and project is here Doppler Website
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-doppler-coin-20-reward-on-deposit-annually-4553663
An airdrop is also going to conclude this week which you can opt for now.
All contact links and information on their website.   
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 02:32:53 PM
Come on, dont be so cruel in your comments. We cant say that all altcoins are scam. It means you dont believe the crypto world and you should leave here.
In my opinion, there are lots of shit altcoins but not all of them buddy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 17, 2018, 02:26:51 PM
Not all but a lot of them are scams, let's say 95% coins in the market are scams 1800 coins now in the market and only 50 of them are performing well, but I don't agree with you that Ethereum is a scam when it comes to  using as for payment it is better than BTC because its fast and transaction free is cheap.
Activity: 79
August 17, 2018, 02:22:31 PM
I don't think so, a lot of altcoin is valuable and there are many altcoins have technique better than bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 02:21:02 PM
Being scam or experiencing a long on your chosen investment does not really relies on the crypto you chosen to invest with becasue it would definitely doeens on your capability and your learning on a certain investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 02:18:47 PM
I dont agree with you if you want to sell all altcoins you can do it i dont. I think  percent of 80 of altcoins are scam right but not all like EOS NEO TRON OmiseGo. You should buy these coins too i think you will shouldnt be upset or angry and i hold to continue my altcoins and im very happy for that. My portfolio % 30 ether %30 bitcoin and rest of portfolio altcoins like NEO EOS.
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 02:16:36 PM
I really do not think so far that all alt coin is a scam. I think old alt coin like ETH and LTC is not a scam. Do not be too concerned about that, be careful. It could be a conspiracy
Activity: 166
August 17, 2018, 02:15:22 PM
Yes, there are a lot of scams, and that's a problem, but the violas aren't going anywhere until the BTC drops less than $ 100 for 1 sings while there's no reason to panic
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
Well here I am, waiting for everyone to sell to take advantage of the downturn, hehe, he doesn't know what he's talking about, it's true that there are many alts that are simple copies of others in the top 10, but over time the market will be regulated as usual, and only the original altcoins with good use can survive, there is not as much money as before to be able to distribute, so investors will have to be much more careful if they do not want to lose their money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
August 17, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
I've never heard anything ridiculous in my life. Now how can you scam ethereum and ripple?
Activity: 53
August 17, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
If he claims that he’s either dumb or super smart (aka he wants us all to sell) - the statement is definitely false though
Activity: 86
August 17, 2018, 01:57:34 PM
I don't agree. According to this depressive thinking all the coins are scams including bitcoin. Tokens are not only the coins in itself, they are just a part of the new blockchain technology that is in development process now
Activity: 16
August 17, 2018, 01:56:02 PM
... Thousands of programmers of very high level work in this sphere. You mean all they can do is s**t? I don't agree. Just crypto, has not yet become commonplace. Wait a few years and everything will change.

This is very true, you can already see more and more great teams forming every day!
Activity: 69
August 17, 2018, 01:54:58 PM
You're overly expressive. Thousands of programmers of very high level work in this sphere. You mean all they can do is shit? I don't agree. Just crypto, has not yet become commonplace. Wait a few years and everything will change.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
for me its not true because we cant see and cannot justify because if you are buying coins and not searching of it its your fault and its all a opinion.
Activity: 280
August 17, 2018, 09:52:19 AM
I think not all of them are scam maybe you just join some bad altcoin and also do some research to avoid waste of time and also money and doing research can help you in a lot of ways and prevent to waste your precious time
Agree on this one doing our own search before buying any altcoins will lessen the risk and for sure possible we will make to choose the altcoins that has big potential in the future. Do your own search always and for sure you will be fine here.
Activity: 370
August 17, 2018, 08:33:29 AM
I think not all of them are scam maybe you just join some bad altcoin and also do some research to avoid waste of time and also money and doing research can help you in a lot of ways and prevent to waste your precious time
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 17, 2018, 08:28:48 AM
Not all of them are scams but unfortunately most of them are scams. There is still a lot of junk floating around in this market. But I think the next bull run will end up dropping the junk.
Activity: 602
August 16, 2018, 03:14:02 PM
All Altcoins can't be scam. I don't support such opinion. We are aware of Altcoin which has survived the negative market trends over the years and are still active in providing stakeholders with the desired expectations. Calling all Altcoin scam is purely biased and unreasonable. Currently,i wear the signature of an Altcoin which i have researched about, and i believe the vision will be delivered.
Activity: 114
August 16, 2018, 03:06:05 PM
I don't agree. many coins have a promising project and will eventually be more valued in the market. and it is possible that there will be an altcoin that will surpass bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: