Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 7. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 09:03:59 PM
It's too early to brand these altcoins as fraud or scam because Bitcoin during its inception was tagged as scam as well. Of course, these are just calculated guesses or should I say opinions to which every crypto holder/user is entitled to. However, let us not jump on the bandwagon and that is what a smart investor should do. In times like these, this is a good opportunity to hoard some of these coins coz we never know when will bitcoin rise again. As for now, let's all be vigilant with our coins.  
I strongly agree with you mate, people always make fud. A smart investor will always make his own decision making when the best time to sell and buy. As for now, this bearish market will soon fade away so HODL and be smart.
Activity: 45
August 23, 2018, 08:51:41 PM
Not really you! Among them there are many real projects and very strong development. It is important that we educate and analyze the potential ICOs for investment.
Activity: 6
August 23, 2018, 08:47:36 PM
Somethings post from crypto celebrity are just hyping to pump a certain coin which is bad and as of you got affected i feel sorry for you for that kind of mindset
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 08:46:13 PM
I dont think so. Donyou have a concrete evidence to show that all altcoins are scam. If you dont have a solid basis on this show us so we are aware of it. Its a major accusations that need to be proven with a strong evidence to back it up. Altcoins are very in demand to all investors who doesnt have enough money to buy bitcoin. Its an alternative to bitcoin because it expensive, altcoins are almost the same as bitcoin because altcoin based their platform to bitcoin thats why it is lesser amount but with the same function so many altcoin are foing good in the market because of that.
Activity: 105
August 23, 2018, 08:25:31 PM
He might be right, many are straight up scams, some are great ideas but will fail because of incompetency, lots of coins out there try to do the same thing and other coins don't need to be on the blockchain.  This is a very greedy, irrational market right now, and a lot of coins will need to die to get back on track.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 08:17:05 PM
I don't think that all altcoins are scams, that sounds kind of extreme, but it is true that the majority of them could end up dying sooner than later, most of them don't even offer that much of an innovative idea to the public.
Activity: 54
August 23, 2018, 08:12:21 PM
If anyone is saying all alts are scam, well my opinion differs I have seen lots of feasible projects that are doing so well, and have even more brighter future, yes we have a whole lot of alts without concrete use and the owners tend to control the coin value but that doesn't mean its all.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 08:12:00 PM
When prices drop many people say that altcoins are a scam, in my opinion this is a strange thing, we all know that altcoins bring the concept of decentralization so that the rise and fall of prices is common.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 08:08:35 PM
if I don't think bro. even many altcoins are already successful and have a pretty good market. so that many people invest in altcoins because most of the altcoin movements are so fast that it is very good for short-term investments
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 08:06:20 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
Those who believe in what he says do not believe what can altcoins can do in peoples lives. It is only his idea in all altcoin , maybe he was scam by some of the ICO that he participated and invested into that is why he believes that all altcoins are scams. But the truth is , most of the altcoins may be scam but that he mentioned are definitely the legit one. Etherium is one of the altcoin in the world of crypto currency that have the biggest potential to attain what bitcoin did.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 23, 2018, 07:59:56 PM
Please stop spreading a false news because some people especially those newbies are believing in those thing and it makes a misconceptions in their minds that all altcoins are scam so whenever there are a newbie also that will ask them then they will say that altcoins are scam and the epidemic will continue.
Activity: 93
August 23, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
That statement is wrong. Yes, a nmber of altcoins seem to be scams, but we cannot label all altcoins scam. There are lot of good altcoins in the market that have great potential, and are doing so well for themselves even. If you have come across any of them, then maybe you are not doing your search correctly, or something, but not all altcoins are scam please.
Activity: 200
August 21, 2018, 05:13:47 PM
Why do you think so? Because someone said this? Yes, a lot of alts are scams, but there is a lot of good and promising alts which will survive end be successful in their sphere. Furthermore a lot of promising coins developing now. So we need to make research and sell bad coins.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 21, 2018, 05:07:01 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
Tone Vays has a point regarding DASH but he forgot to say that Ethereum was the first to introduce smart contracts.
In other words, Ethereum is a pioneer like bitcoin, but in its certain specialized way. So describing it as a scam is, mildly speaking, incorrect.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
August 21, 2018, 04:53:49 PM
All the altcoins will not be lost, but some will certainly be lost, the ones that the scammers did. Or those projects that could not do anything, and the team was completely gone.
Activity: 141
August 21, 2018, 04:53:30 PM
Just positive guys. Not all altcoins are fraudulent. I often question about altcoin questions are scam, but they direct me that not all altcoins lead to scam. For bounty hunters, our work is waiting for the success of the ICO.
I support that not all projects are scammers. You just have to be able to choose and believe. Banal checks without communication with the team and participation in their activities will not give you anything. So, implement the project as much as possible for you.
Activity: 106
August 21, 2018, 04:51:33 PM
Yeah, most of them are scams, and it was expected in the first place, after all, where there is money involved thiefs and scammers could come into action, there are still good projects though, the thing is they are hard to find, but worth it once you you do it.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 04:48:37 PM
Well, the fact that each coin will die too I think , but the market is now only earn these coins , I think the time you don't want to lose and think I would die especially Ethereum or eos
I think that Ethereum will achieve its height and scammers will eventually disappear, because they simply can not even pretend to be a successful token. Because coins are evolving and fraudsters increasingly difficult to copy them or to deceive the people templates.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 04:44:53 PM
Most recently, I managed to earn money by investing in one altcoyin, and the pay was x3. And this is in a falling market.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 04:42:27 PM
I don't think ALL of them will die or are scams, but something like 70 percent of them could get to that status, bitcoin is indeed the most promising of all the cryptos out there but I don't think it is necessary to despise the rest of the coins.
in my opinion if the author had specified a figure of 70-80 percent, then the forum would not have had so many negative reviews on his post ....
Pages:
Jump to: