Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 66. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 15, 2018, 06:24:07 AM

All Alt Coins are a scam.

Nope! Not all altcoin are scam many of them is worth to invest for your future, but some of them are scam, so the best thing to do is you need to do some research before you put your money in investment, choose the coin that worth to invest. Anyways, it doesn't mean that you lose your money you can say that all altcoin are scam, i think you make a mistake where the token that you invest in.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 06:00:06 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Thats completely not it, not all altcoins are scam, many of them are really worth their price and place in cryptomarket, just research about them
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
I think you should think again. Without Alt coin, the Crypto world was not developed and at that time Bitcoin or ETH would not have much value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 05:08:33 AM
If all alctoins are scam then it won't exist or even have own price. Altcoins is one of the many reasons why most of people are investing in cryptos         
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
April 14, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Hi, to my mind, investing in cryptocurrency tokens is not for everyone. Both investors and ICO organizations need to be careful when analyzing the value of their tokens to ensure long-term stability and value. The first major cryptocurrencies had very limited intrinsic value; for example, Bitcoin is only useful for transactions, and even then only in a limited capacity.
Activity: 18
April 14, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

Hey dude, do you have evidence? Cheesy Do your research before investing in altcoins, I bet you lose huge amount money and you don't know how the market works  Wink  Smiley You know that the market is so volatile and should be aware of that. Cryptocurrency market will keep rise and fall as time goes by.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
April 14, 2018, 07:30:23 AM
Some may say that especially to the people who experienced scam or lost from altcoins. but some also may say that it's not a scam. It depends on the experienced of the person.
That is depend on the person on how they experience it but not all altcoin are scam. Some are worth of investment and are profitable. When people lose the value of there investment, think easily think that they scammed, it is just that the platform they use is the tool for the scammer enter and you become their target.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
April 14, 2018, 07:24:25 AM
no, not all alt coins are a scam.
you know what?, if you think for the future, everything will be a scam.
the right expression is, they do not know will be a scam and they certainly do not intend to be a scam.
but not a few altcoins that are intended for scam

If altcoins are scams they why we make money through that and do you even think big people behind those great altcoins will sacrifice their reputation? Altcoins is not a scam and if you think altcoins is just a shit one then better for you to leave cryptomarket. You must educate yourself and don't believe easily to anyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
April 14, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

Actually your statement is big wrong!whats is your proof that all altcoins is scam,otherwise i respect your opinion but you creating havoc into this community,because all you said is false and contrary in real happen in crypto coin.maybe you can experience a bad altcoins in your investment but its not the reason that you implicate the  whole community of all altcoins,because its can give a bad impression to all the investor of this digital technology.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 06:51:46 AM
I don't believe so. As long as it has a real world function/utility, then it is not a scam. Of course it has to be developed actively too.
Activity: 163
April 14, 2018, 06:49:26 AM
Eto is not true, how can this be a fraud if based on these coins build firms and businesses, you oshybaytes, mozhnicnicem can beat something new but not the top coin!
Activity: 160
April 14, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

I do not agree with you, because each currency has its own documents, which confirm the existence of rights. If the currency is unofficial, it will not survive long.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
April 14, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

Which is which, is it 99.5% or all altcoins? Either way, what this Tone Vays is saying is not true. This is pure garbage. And I don't know why you would jump immediately and follow whatever this man is saying. I can't even find a logical explanation why this man claims so. What if Tone Vays will later on say that Bitcoin is also a scam just like all the altcoins? Would you also proceed to sell all your Bitcoins? Please do a research yourself on the real score of altcoins!
Activity: 252
April 14, 2018, 06:39:39 AM
half true, not all are same.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
April 14, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

I strongly believe that the perception of the above quote could be as a result of the lost he or she must have suffered while trading altcoins if not, i don't think the above mentioned altcoins are coins the has good and great future in time to come. Selling all altcoins shouldn't be as a result of the someone else believe that that they are shit coins but should be on the fact that you have made profit from your investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
April 14, 2018, 05:18:16 AM
Some may say that especially to the people who experienced scam or lost from altcoins. but some also may say that it's not a scam. It depends on the experienced of the person.
Activity: 140
April 14, 2018, 05:11:56 AM
It could be true that there are ICOs that are scams. But to consider all is something that could be just a FUD. This announcement is totally a careless announcement that could create an impact among altcoin users. But maybe the person had so much hate with altcoins due to bad experiences that is why he only believes in bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 04:57:34 AM
I don't think that all altcoins are scam. Yeah, some are scams but some can also give a profit. I still believe on some altcoins
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
April 14, 2018, 04:47:26 AM

Tone Vays is very wrong about this,there are a lot of altcoins with very innovative solutions to various industry concerns.Bitcoin is good but it is not a very effective cryptocurrency.Its relatively high value is only because it is the first cryptocurrency.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
April 14, 2018, 04:45:12 AM
no, not all alt coins are a scam.
you know what?, if you think for the future, everything will be a scam.
the right expression is, they do not know will be a scam and they certainly do not intend to be a scam.
but not a few altcoins that are intended for scam
Pages:
Jump to: