Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 61. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 24, 2018, 02:35:35 AM
oh yyyeaaaaaaah riiiiight! haha
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 02:31:37 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
I believe that the altcoins will show good growth after bitcoin, they are in demand on the stock exchange, now you should not sell, even though wait until the market comes out of the drawdown.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 10:51:46 AM
i'm not agree with you. many altcoin that promissing in the future. when bitcoin famous, some people just take advantage of this situation and make scam ico. so, many people think that altcoin are scam.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:41:15 AM
yes. you are very right and we are very glad if you sell all the crypto assets you have. you need to remember that crypto is only for people who are patient.
Surely the patience will be the ones who know how to make money in this market. I think he post can make some Altcoin sellers and he will buy Altcoin for cheap. I think so Grin Grin
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
All are not scam, we have coins like monero with unique feature of anonymity. Thus, as people start to understand the importance of online privacy, Monero is expected to become more popular.

Another primary benefit of Monero is that mining it is also very easy. There is no need of special hardware for mining Monero. For instance, Application Integrated Specific Circuits are not required for mining Monero. It does not even require mining pools.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 09:41:39 AM
I think that someone just want to sell our coin in low price so that they can gain profit from it. The market is down right now and not the right time to sell the coins. I know that most of the altcoins are scams  but some are good project. I know that a few coins have formed and gone missing in the market without any adjustment for the trend. Some of them have been replaced by competitors' coin in the same space
Activity: 294
April 23, 2018, 09:41:23 AM
 I don't think all alt coins are a scam, cause you see not all coins are just coins, some of it holds a big feature, some of it are used as a tool for like a pos, cause you see some coins are built with a reason and it can disrupt or change the market value. Maybe you are referring to the altcoin that has a feature of staking. Sometime massive investment injected in the market which pump and dump the market and it badly effect the low market cap coins.So it is cleared that there no all coins scam if you invest or trade first read the history
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 09:40:56 AM
If that's what he thinks then good for him, he can just stay with bitcoin.  All alts are not scams, there are some good ones out there with a real future, litecoin is an alt and that isn't doing too badly as an example. I agree on that, but there are a good number of coins which are real projects and that have potential, anonymity coins will have a market no matter what happens since some people will want to have perfect anonymity when sending their coins
Activity: 155
April 23, 2018, 08:20:08 AM
NO! Never who told you this wrong information? Yes there are some which are scam but not all. There are many authentic projects like THUG COIN. Thug coin is the most authentic project ever i have seen in my history of crypto. So don't these type news. Before typing about the altcoin you must read Thug COIN concept before.
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 03:23:33 AM
Not really but a lot of these altcoins that keep popping up are scams and if you are one who is interested in always investing in new projects then you should be extra careful with these altcoins. If you are not careful you might end up losing a lot of money to scammers who are just trying to make a quick buck and disguising it as a coin. Stay safe out there
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 22, 2018, 07:59:29 PM
Not actually 99.5%, there were still good number of alt that has really good and potential future. There is no denying that there were coins tgat are just meant to be scamming people. But people might determine an alt is potential or not, a legit altcoin has a good development team background. A project should  be wel red and studied before starting to invest these woukd help reducing the risk of getting scammed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 22, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

do you panic with it.? please don't panic guys. you say 90% altcoin is a scam. I think that's true. but still there is a good 10%. has a project, rapid progress. and the developer is always on. it is ethereum, ripple, LTC, etc. so there is still the option to hold altcoin. because they have different vision and mission.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
April 22, 2018, 07:23:12 PM
Those words came out of frustration over several altcoin scam  and tend to generalize it. Theres no denying that a certain coin, may it be popular or not, on the top 100 or not, turned out to be a scam,  but there are those project who brings good service and grow at the same time. Sad truth is, majority of them wont stand in the long run, there are those who stands out over everybody and the others dont belong in a scam category, they just didnt survive despite of good intentions.
Activity: 122
April 22, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
That's just an opinion. How to listen to him without any evidence and reason for faith. Everyone can claim anything. We can also have an opinion and not to succumb to provocations. I think it's just a provocation.
Activity: 111
April 22, 2018, 02:25:07 PM
Don't say anything without proofs. There are so many altcoins in the market that are good and have the potential to be better and maybe the best. Not all altcoins are scams.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 08:07:31 AM
Not all of them are scams. but 99% will die in shortime ,1% will grow stronger day by day ,take  Ethereum as an example .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

I think this is an exaggeration. Among the altcoins there's really a lot of useless garbage, but there are also good coins
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 22, 2018, 03:14:54 AM
Not all of them are scams but a very high percentage and a huge chunk of them are scams and a lot of people will end up losing a lot of money to these scam coins because they will not be able to stand the test of time as their coins have no use and therefore they have no real value. There are a lot of altcoins out there with so much potential and they will make their investors a lot of money in the long run
Activity: 201
April 22, 2018, 02:32:00 AM
We can't hide the fact that some of the alt coins today are scam, but most of them can give you such money that can make you rich. What you need is the patience since it may take a lot of time to earn.
Activity: 130
April 22, 2018, 02:22:35 AM
It would be wrong to be said that the all alt coins are scam. However, it can not be denied that some of them found a scam. Therefore, it is essential to read carefully white paper and know about the team involved in the project so that you might not be a victim of a scam alt coins.
Pages:
Jump to: