Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 65. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 01:10:06 PM
The tech that supports the alts is clearly not going anywhere. Mainstream society is becoming more friendly toward it.

More regulation will flush out bad actors in the alt community as other projects with value will succeed. I strongly disagree with Mr. Vays.

no, some pgood project still get 300% increase even in bearish moments

D157
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 01:09:27 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
At first, I do not even know who Tony Vays is. And secondly, I think that he is very much mistaken, and I think that he could write this specially. For the outbreak of panic
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 15, 2018, 01:08:57 PM
That's funny, I think that he's no-brainer at all maybe he just lost in trading that why he said that.As we all know that not all altcoin are scammy but most of them are pretty much scammy.There are many altcoins out there like Litecoin and Doge that has a track record in years and have a strong community that supports those coin
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Honestly, 99.5% of altcoin are not scam but rather more than 60.5% are genuine with great potential in my opinion. I also think that many altcoins besides bitcoin will surely survive. One of the essential elements to consider when assessing a potential ICO scam is the individuals behind it. A robust initial coin offering will present potential investors with a detailed team breakdown, listing founders, developers, advisors, security experts, and anybody else associated with the project.

Again,a white paper is the most important element of any initial coin offering. In a white paper, an ICO will present an outline of what it plans to achieve, a breakdown of how the technical aspects of the platform function, and delineate its token distribution model.
If an ICO doesn’t provide a white paper, then it’s undoubtedly a scam. Simply providing a white paper, however, is not a clear sign that an ICO is legitimate. Some fraudulent initial coin offerings pay online freelancers to write up hilariously bad white papers under the assumption that providing a PDF white paper document is enough to fool most investors.

Initial coin offerings will generally provide potential investors with a detailed list of what they have achieved thus far in the development of their project, as well as what they plan to achieve, in the form of a roadmap. If a project doesn’t provide a roadmap at all, then it’s highly likely that they don’t have any plans for the future apart from “exit” and “profit”.
A roadmap should be realistic. If the ICO that you’re assessing hasn’t yet developed a working platform prototype or any code at all, then it’s highly likely that it is an exit scam.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 12:42:30 PM
The tech that supports the alts is clearly not going anywhere. Mainstream society is becoming more friendly toward it.

More regulation will flush out bad actors in the alt community as other projects with value will succeed. I strongly disagree with Mr. Vays.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 12:40:08 PM
Saying something without solid evidence is pointless. There might be some shitcoins but dont include every alts. I can feel the hate on alts. Some of them are useful on their own way. No one holds the future, everything is possible.
Activity: 154
April 15, 2018, 12:15:00 PM
This is a sweeping statement. Check out some solid ALT coins. NEO, ETH and XRP.

This is one of the best coins I know.

Activity: 1260
April 15, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

Well, i think he said that because he want to gain more popularity.
If all altcoins was scam, many of us would leave altcoins already, right ?
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 15, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

I look like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin are good coins. some of my coins proved that Altcoin is not a scam coin. so we do not need to just rely on Bitcoin.
Activity: 152
April 15, 2018, 10:19:54 AM
Many early bitcoin visionaries have lost their imagination after the quick rich from btc's spectacular rise. They have lost their ability to think out of the box and are only willing to live in their btc wonderland. Leave them be. No need to argue with anyone who don't believe.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
April 15, 2018, 07:52:52 AM
Well, I would not say that all the altcoins are scam. But about 90% of the new in a couple of years will cease to exist is a fact. If you look at the coinmarketcap sample of 2015, you can see that to date, from the top 100 of that time, only a few crypto-currencies have been preserved. It will be the same with altcoins, which appeared in 2018. In a few years no one will remember them.
Activity: 53
April 15, 2018, 07:50:16 AM

Every coin needs a community. If the community supports it it will be good, otherwise scam
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 07:49:07 AM
many people who hold altcoins for a long time and they have benefited from the results of their altcoins so I think only a small portion of altcoins are scam and there are still a lot of good altcoins that deserve to be owned
Activity: 146
April 15, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

I think the future of coin is copper xlm
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
April 15, 2018, 07:43:18 AM
which altcoins you hold ,I dont think so that all altcoin is scam. Pretty obvious that eth ,eos and neo. They great potential in the future.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 07:13:58 AM
I don't think so ,This is not true. All altcoins are deception except bitcoin. ETH, DASH and other strong coins can also survive through bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 15, 2018, 07:13:46 AM
Most probably the OP had a very bad experience in trading or having altcoins amd to think that he is not familiar with the situations indeed. Just to make some thoughts and hope it will help not only the OP but the other who had a bad experience.
Altcoins can describe as alternative or alter to bitcoin and as you seen that the bitcoins are in very bad condition in the past months and now it remains unclear from everyone where it will go the altcoins are very much affected on this movements every bitcoins big move as they react. If ypi loss and panic to sell then its your choice but to closed altcoins as scam observe and figure out whats wrong with you and not in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 15, 2018, 07:10:54 AM
No, that is a nonsense. Most altcoins do not have a long time to survive.
It is more to a trust and mismanagement done by the developer.
Altcoin actually has a good prospect when the development is done well.
Activity: 285
April 15, 2018, 07:07:45 AM
not everything he says is true, because what, so far about ETH can even be regarded as the best atlcoin, because ETH has a very functional platfom of every development.
It is doubtful that Tone Vays's statement, because it has no scientific basis for thinking.
Activity: 40
April 15, 2018, 06:54:05 AM
op is really in denial that some alts are really crushing it. In fact, the alts are more useful than BTC already. But useful does not equal a high price as btc was the first and is considered a trading object / for some store of value.

I do agree with too much alts existing though.
Pages:
Jump to: