Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 67. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 04:41:57 AM
here are altcoins that can compete with even bitcoin. For example, NEO is a completely independent coin that shows good stability for a long time.
Activity: 238
April 14, 2018, 04:30:27 AM
Not all of them are a scam, although plenty are. Just hold on to legitimate projects with legitimate team members who are actually keen on building their tokens. Don't invest in anonymous developers and overdone projects which are a copy of bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
April 14, 2018, 04:25:43 AM

Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 14, 2018, 04:15:04 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

That's not true. ETH will not die definitely,  as well as bunch of top cryptocurrencies. There are realy a lot of scam coins, but on other side there are a lot of nice coins that will not die as well.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 04:09:39 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

He claims this, but I would like to ask, on what grounds? There are a lot of good Altcoins, which by technology can beat Bitcoin.

Yes I agree with you buddy. There are a lot of altcoins out there that have gained a lot of community support due to products that have real world application. Those alts have such high potential in the market, that yes at some point it has the potential to exceed bitcoin in some aspects.
We need not listen to what Tone Vays claims, however, that is his opinion. But to believe we need concrete evidence/s
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 14, 2018, 04:05:32 AM

I don't think it is a good idea. We can find good ones if we are patient enough.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 04:01:19 AM

He claims this, but I would like to ask, on what grounds? There are a lot of good Altcoins, which by technology can beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
Not exactly the right opinion. I think that many projects can become scam, but it seems to me that today these projects have a future, but only as long as the team really works on the project, once it ceases to work, the project can die.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
April 13, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

I guess he just gave his opinion. It’s not like a universal truth. But according to me there are some Altcoins which are making many people rich, ETH, for instance. Some people even believe more in these Altcoins than Bitcoin. Yes, many Altcoins will disappear but not all.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 11, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
Some maybe scams, but many altcoins have brought a lot of technological improvements and although Bitcoin right now has almost half the marketcap, Bitcoiners the world over have made their fortunes buying and trading altcoins, so without altcoins Bitcoiners wouldn't be the whales they are today, well not all of them but at least some of them lol. I think like any business, we need competition to steer innovation in the right way, otherwise we get technologically stagnant.
Activity: 3
April 11, 2018, 03:41:40 PM
Bitcoin has the highest probability of surviving any major event to to its community adoption.  I have to say, Ethereum is looking more so like its getting close to that point-hence a lot of the existing coins would't even exist without ETH.
Activity: 89
April 11, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

Run sell, already sold. Yes this same rofl some.  Yes, most scammers, but not yet. It's stupid to think that, some projects were really launched with the aim of selling the coins and letting them in the world. But others, on the contrary, wanted to develop the idea and their own skins.
Activity: 420
April 11, 2018, 03:31:29 PM
Given the current state of things, many will say that all altcoins are crooks. But it is not necessary to dwell on this, because such statements occur during all crises.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
April 11, 2018, 09:26:42 AM
No, I do not think they are fraudulent, many have become rich thanks to the altcoin. They can not cheat, they have created jobs for many people in the world, they have engaged in the purchase and exchange of goods and services.
Activity: 350
April 11, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

No that is definitely not true please stop spreading a false news because some people especially those newbies are believing in those thing and it makes a misconceptions in their minds that all altcoins are scam so whenever there are a newbie also that will ask them then they will say that altcoins are scam and the epidemic will continue. Lets us give the altcoins an opportunity to prove themselves because i know that they can really be on top too especially ethereum and ither top alts.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
April 11, 2018, 09:16:47 AM
I dont think all alt coins are scams. Maybe none will rise to the value of bitcoin but that doesnt mean they are scams

Exactly, I don't know why people are thinking this way, there is no proof that all of the altcoins are scams yet they are saying such things like that. Maybe there are some ICO's that are scams but this doesn't mean that all of the altcoins are scams too. We just have to be aware of this scams since it could be happen anytime, no matter how good the project is, in any seconds everything could change.
Activity: 140
April 11, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

I don't think that all altcoin are scam,how come that ethereum is scam?the fact that most bounties uses ethereum as token reward,so I don't believed that they are all scam.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
April 11, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

If you think so, then you do not have a place in this forum. You do not need to believe and listen to everyone and make decisions based on an outsider.
Activity: 333
April 11, 2018, 09:08:15 AM
That's funny, I think that he's no-brainer at all maybe he just lost in trading that why he said that.As we all know that not all altcoin are scammy but most of them are pretty much scammy.There are many altcoins out there like Litecoin and Doge that has a track record in years and have a strong community that supports those coin
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
April 11, 2018, 09:04:43 AM
I disagree with him. A lot of altcoins are legit.
Pages:
Jump to: