Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 71. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 05:08:58 AM
Lol, so you are saying that just cause one person talked shit about ETH, it is now a scam? Are you that dumb? The Ethereum platform has more value than Bitcoin. Bitcoin just has a first movers advantage hence the reason why its price is more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 05:06:38 AM
I dont think so, according price movement between altcoin with BTC, actually some altcoins was give more return than BTC last year, any altcoins given 100 times profit in 1 years, and BTC need more than that to give the same return. Every coins has different benefits and altcoins very usefull for cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 10, 2018, 04:56:05 AM
Everyone has the right to their opinion. But personally I have a different opinion and buy altcoyins.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 04:49:16 AM
It's too early for this altcoins brand to be a fraud. Of course, this is just a calculated guess. However, At times like this, this is a great opportunity to hoard some of these coins, we do not know when bitcoin will rise again. For now, let's all be on the lookout with our coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 04:31:01 AM
Well I dont think all alt coins are a scam, cause you see not all coins are just coins, some of it holds a big feature, some of it are used as a tool for like a pos, cause you see some coins are built with a reason and it can disrupt or change the market value. Maybe you are referring to the altcoin that has a feature of staking , because as I have observe what happen to bitconnect, clearly it is a scam coin. So please refrain from posting that all altcoins are scam, cause that is clearly not true!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 07:09:11 AM
the altcoins are the future the market,bitcoin have a very high price ,there is few profit even it pump ,choose good project like eth ,ada ,neo ,they are all altcoins too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 07:03:00 AM
If there is one coin,  there can be no market. So all of these words is a complete sh**. How can any trades be run?  Sell btc for btc in order to get btc?  Nonsense.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 08, 2018, 06:53:49 AM
Not all altcoins are a scam indeed altcoins are of differrent uses and functions in the digital world, there maybe some or a little bit altcoins that are use in scamming but not all , altcoin ranging from one up to fifty altcoin are surely not a not a scam altcoins. 
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 02:17:57 AM
i agree, but there are altcoins which are worth it and legit so next time choose wisely because I have experienced that I am a scam and last month I have received rewards to another altcoin so still worth it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 08, 2018, 01:56:31 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
That is interesting. Just because some 'insightful' guy said that, you sell all your altcoins?
I don't know how you define scam.
From my perspective, ethereum is a great project.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 08, 2018, 01:48:28 AM
I also have a similar point of view. At present, so much altcoin is worthless.
The only valuable token is Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
April 08, 2018, 01:41:28 AM
ofcourse a lot off altcoins are scam , where money is made , there are also people who try to make money on the hypes by creating shitcoins and trying to sell bullshit

better stay at the top 10 altcoins and bitcoin ofcourse
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 08, 2018, 01:35:54 AM
Who said that?  Grin  I think most of the top coins have proven their honesty. I'm not selling my altcoins. The only coin that can disappear is bitcoin. Why? Because the violas objectively surpass it technologically and are of greater interest to the real world. bitkon will disappear as mammoths.
You have to invest in the correct coins. There is a lot of coins that is not worth investing because there is a lot of coins on the market.
Activity: 336
April 08, 2018, 01:34:54 AM
I completely disagree with the author of the topic, and now I'm not going to sell coins and I do not advise anyone. And if you do not believe in the crypt, just work better and do not fight your time here.
copper member
Activity: 112
I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor
April 08, 2018, 01:33:08 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
A good phrase to start hype and get attention to him %)
I never heard about him while read this post ))))
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 06:49:02 AM
I do not agree, there are many altcoins that are traded on the exchange, which means that they are all right.

Not just that, but there are many legit companies built by people with good track records. Looks coins like CIVIC and BAT for example and there are many more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 06:34:16 AM
Full delirium.Many people got their real money for these coins then how it turns into a hoax, Yes there is some part but not all
Al all one of them was exchanged for bitcoin or ether, and then they bought a dollar. After such operations money from a token leaves and it loses the price.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 06:30:49 AM
Full delirium.Many people got their real money for these coins then how it turns into a hoax, Yes there is some part but not all
Activity: 84
April 06, 2018, 05:53:41 AM
I do not agree, there are many altcoins that are traded on the exchange, which means that they are all right.
Activity: 201
April 06, 2018, 05:50:27 AM
Good Alt coins give can earn money probably but not all of them can give you money, some of them are just a scam and unsuccessful.
Pages:
Jump to: