Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 72. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 02:08:02 AM
Oh i see
Thats true only bitcoin will survive your alt coin sell it
But i think not all alt coins  are  scam just read it carefuly so you can understand whats altcoins is??
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 02:06:40 AM
I think there is a good alt coins that can give us money. If that's your own decision you can sell your all coins but I swear you will regret because we cannot predict what will happen in the future. We need to believe that we can receive our money. Patience is the key.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 02:05:56 AM
I believe that we have freedom of speech and everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. I believe everyone has a say and before you invest into any altcoin, make your research and invest based on your opinion and findings about the coin you wish to invest in.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 06, 2018, 01:58:00 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Why would I sell all my altcoins? I am actually holding several altcoins and I truly believe in them and their technologies as much as I also truly believe in Bitcoin and its technology. I cannot see any reason why I would sell all my altcoins when all I can see around me is the growth and fast spreading of the cryptocurrency innovation by way of altcoin projects all over the globe. I guess we do not share the same opinion on this.
Activity: 87
April 06, 2018, 01:51:28 AM
Well, that all Altcoins is a Scam here is not true, as some are already used in some industries or sectors but about the fact that so many altcoins is not used and hardly used, it's true.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
April 06, 2018, 01:39:45 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Then you believe that? Believe it that it is scam if the altcoins that you are holding doesn't have any price at all because it became scam, but now? It is too hard to believe something like that. As long as all of the altcoins have prices, I will continue to believe in them to have more bitcoins.
Activity: 152
April 06, 2018, 01:30:11 AM
Well, that's his say. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, so I wouldn't blame him. But it will be unfair to say that all alt coins are scams. There are still lots of projects that make sense. It isn't only bitcoin that will survive; numerous coins will.
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 01:13:28 AM
If it's scam, you will lose money. But many people have got profit from alt coins. So it's wrong opinion. Tone Vays is just an investor. We don't need to follow him. He is like us. His opinion is subjective. Finally, Is this FUD?   Huh
Activity: 392
April 06, 2018, 12:52:05 AM
How can you say that all the altcoin is a scam? Do you join them all? Or you just join scam altcoins? Maybe thats the case for you . You just need to find or do your research to exclude those scam one and get the legit Altcoins
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 12:45:44 AM
I do not agree with this statement at all. I think that the coins from the top 25 all have good prospects. They are focused on the real future and seek to simplify it. We must learn to see such projects and invest in them. Not all altcoins are scam and you must understand this.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
April 06, 2018, 12:40:46 AM
If you experience it, so do I but not all altcoins are not scam you just met some altcoins that are not working for a good caused and they just working for their own. But still many altcoins there are not scam better to research and know the manager that yoy wanted to participated to make your investments not scammed.
Activity: 308
April 06, 2018, 12:33:39 AM
Not really all of them are scams specially Ethreum,because most of the ICOs are basing its platform to ethereum or other altcoins like ripple,etc. And if all of are scams, then all of the ICOs are gonna be scams also. So, you cannot really say all of them are scam.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

Are you sure that you saying true ? , Even from any side you are not right , Definitely you don't have altcoins Investment otherwise you will not say such things .
Personally I myself have lots of Investment and if I will sell my alts more now then surely I will not only loss my Investment but also I will be a part of a reason for dump in the market of altcoins .
Here in actual not every coin is scam , but sometimes owner of the coin made use of Thier coin to a real scam by badly pump and sometimes badly dump and then buy for future profit .
So don't think that bitcoin is only a perfect coin but with this about 100of coins are perfect to use for trade.
Activity: 546
April 05, 2018, 02:35:45 PM
A very wrong point of view of the whole thing, I think that the author of this post is definitely not right in his thoughts, because today atlcoins is a rather interesting sector for investment, but in general there are benches projects, but there are not so many of them.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 02:33:13 PM
Of course not all altcoins are scam, because there are still so many good coins having very promising potential and value, and their prices is expected to go up highly in the future too, like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many other altcoins. In the other side, it is right that there is also many scam and shitcoins, so we should making our careful research before investing.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
April 05, 2018, 02:30:34 PM
as I have known altcoins are the alternative of bitcoin..if theres anything that scam.in every altcoin release we can easily notuce that because every alternative coins..before you get it.you still need to exchange it into bitcoin...some alt coins might be scam ..but theres already a way how to determine that 😉
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
Who said that?  Grin  I think most of the top coins have proven their honesty. I'm not selling my altcoins. The only coin that can disappear is bitcoin. Why? Because the violas objectively surpass it technologically and are of greater interest to the real world. bitkon will disappear as mammoths.
Activity: 252
April 04, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

Go sell your alts now but don't tell that to other people that are here. Because they've search a lot on their own unlike just believing in a single FUD without any proof. Are you not tired spreading a FUD like other people does?
Activity: 294
April 04, 2018, 12:50:11 PM
Not every person can understand different coins, and he can easily get confused. To understand coins, you need a lot of time to study them, and not everyone can spend that much time.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
April 04, 2018, 09:49:54 AM
There are some altcoins which are scam but not all altcoins are scam. You just have to choose the correct coin for you to avoid scam. Have a study regarding the coin, how it is going, the background of it, and also include the feedback of those who are using the coin you are planning to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: