Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 90. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 11:05:20 AM
We can't say that all Altcoins are the scam. So far, many people are rich because of the Altcoins and many people also put investment on them. You can find lots trusted Altcoins from good ICO projects. Just research the best ICO and Altcoins to ignore the scams. It is better to research and investigate first before deciding what you will take.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
March 12, 2018, 11:02:06 AM
I might as well agree with you but I won't, why this not far fetched, if you have use the word few I might as well go with you but all.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 12, 2018, 11:00:43 AM
If you are thinking like that, what about ETH and other altcoins that has been survive for more than  3 - 4 years? That's not a short time to survive tho, I'm really sure those guys just get scammed from garbage altcoins and admitting that all of altcoins are scam because those measure. Literally a shit opinion.
QFT
Activity: 476
March 12, 2018, 10:59:14 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

yes yes every coin is a scam besides the ninjamined premined instamined centralized DASH.  Roll Eyes
Who do you think you're fooling?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 10:55:29 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

As for the coin DASH, I'm ready to argue. In due time he was following them closely, they achieved good results. Not a moshi, that's for sure.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 10:53:50 AM
Nope,  some altcoins are scam but most of them are not. As long as you can earn from that altcoin how can you say it is scam?
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
March 12, 2018, 10:40:52 AM
as we all know bitcoin will affect some alts in the market especially bitcoin related alts, but there are are that not affected by bitcoin, if he said  is true i think none of the coin in crypto currency will survive though, even bitcoin. as i analyze this statement it is only a single man vision what he believes in crypto currencyand he is free to express that. i dont ithink it is wise to sell our holdings in some alts because of this, many alts i hold that give me big profit. as a piece of advice dont rely on others perception but instead research and believe what you have discover.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 10:35:58 AM
Very strange opinion, which I think can not be explained in any way. It's just stupid, because I think it's the altcoins that will rule the world, while now there is bitcoin and it is generally recognized, but after all the small projects that have the property to develop already here and they are waiting for their time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

That's not so
many of them solve real problems
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

We have different opinion regarding on this but I will advise to you to do your own research if 99.5% of alts are scam and make a proof of it or attached a supporting details for this, I guess he said that because he's creating a fud so that many investor would panic and sell their coin immediately, so he can buy on a lower price of the coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
March 12, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
Every man praises your home. I do not agree with this opinion. Many coins have better technical features than bitcoin. Bitcoin is very conservative and can easily lose its leading position if it is not upgraded. Now I see no reason for altcoins to lose their appeal. I always use a minimum of 4 altcoins.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
March 12, 2018, 10:26:19 AM
You are mistaken my friend. Basically if all altcoins are scam then why there are more ICO everyday in this crypto. Addition why those higher rank above us stay in this forum? Simply because not altcoins are scam. Although there are scam but not all scam.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 10:19:22 AM
Not all altcoins are a scam in my opinion. They may look bad because some altcoins turns into a scam after sometime if they become usable but I think the creation of altcoins brought a healthy competition for bitcoin in crypto market. Through altcoins the investors are able to choose from which one they think will bring more profit after holding on to it for long term.
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
March 12, 2018, 10:16:22 AM
I mean I think it depends on altcoins. Altcoins are able to do things that bitcoins can’t do. For example, there are altcoins like NEO or tokens like TAAS that give you consistent passive income. You can’t really build an app or platform based on Bitcoin. Bitcoin might be valuable but in terms of small payments, other cryptos like Ripple might be more suitable as Bitcoin suffers from a huge transaction cost. In the end, each coin has its unique value (in theory).
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
March 12, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

Each altcoins has a platform that helps Bitcoins, With us.
Because without altcoins there may be no trading. The price of bitcoins may not fall and of course many people will not buy it.

That may affect its price and cause its collapse. Now with Altcoins like Eth, Dash, can be the balance of the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 10:09:45 AM
Well, it really depends if what alt coins are you currently holding. Nowadays, there are a lot of scam and fraud altcoins that soon enough will turn into a shitcoins. So let's be careful especially if you don't know what you are doing in the cryptoworld. And it doesn't mean that some altcoins may scam but don't generalize all the altcoins. There are altcoins that are useful and good.
Activity: 364
March 12, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

Hello Who is Tone Vays? Anyway, everyone has his own opinion about cryptocurrency and you should not take it as the only basis in making your decisions. A lot of well-known personalities in the field of economy has recently spoken against crypto and yet it's still getting stronger. Nobody can stop the popularity of crytocurrency as the crypto market is getting bigger. Please be matured on this field and stop spreading FUD.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 10:04:08 AM
No, not all altcoins are scam infact very good altcoins are there that's why they have lot of investor's on them, if all were scam then nobody would've invested in the altcoins then the price would've dropped to zero. May be few altcoins are scam but because of that don't say that all are scam.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

Hehe. Is this a joke? How did you manage yourself to tell such kind of allegation if there are altcoins existing in the market and many are participating?
Activity: 630
March 12, 2018, 09:51:44 AM
Not all. There are many good projects with a useful product. It seems to me that some people just are just not able to find good coins. But I also agree that there are a lot of scammers. We must be very careful in crypto.
I think OP invested in only shitcoins that's why he is frustrated and telling all altcoins are a scam. but it is not true we have a couple of good projects except Bitcoin. for example ETH, NEO, etc all these altcoins have bright future. look at these coins past history how they improved and how they are attracting people. but OP is also right we have many shitcoins in this market so we have to take care before investing in any new coins.
Pages:
Jump to: