Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 86. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 14, 2018, 04:09:38 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
Well, my thoughts are totally different with what Tone Vays says. I agree that quite many altcoins in the crypto market are scams and don’t really have utility in real world problems and are neither good platform for ICO’s or other projects, but there are also many altcoins that have hard working team on it, real world application and better technology than bitcoin.

They are also much more scalable than bitcoin will ever be. If you ask me, there are some handful of altcoins that have potential to even surpass bitcoin in the terms of coin market capitalization. There are coins such as ETH, XRP, NEO,TRX and GNT that solve some real world problems and aim at connecting the blockchain technology to real world applications. Bitcoin will prevail, so will alts with good potential and utility.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 06:09:03 AM
If alt coins are scam then, it will not exist in the first place. Alt coin is one of the very reason why most of people investing in cryptocurrencies got rich or at least succeed. It was understandable that not every alt are the same and others are really scams so the decision will depend on our best judgement. Saying this such word will kill the hard work of every people behind every ICO project.

Exactly! You don't have the right to make a conclusion that all altcoins are just scam your making everyone put question on their mind that this is not legit at all, where many is already investing it. Before you made an opinion about this made some research first.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 05:20:57 AM
I personally don't agree with the statement. We probably found some scam Altcoins, but it is not all. We can still find many trusted Altcoins that you can invest. To know if the Altcoins are scams or not can be seen from the platform, ICO, and the project. Each developer commonly presents their ready-product. It will influence the existence of their Altcoins. In this case, we can see many investors have invested in the Altcoins and they are being successful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 05:20:23 AM
It depends upon the person on how you would you take altcoins as per your belief with cryptocurrency or digital money and perhaps base on experiences as well. As for me since I have harvested my gains thru altcoins and other token I still believed that most or majority of it are not a scam but few of the icos I joined previously became scam so there are altcoins also that are not good.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 05:01:18 AM
For me not all of coin are scam, because some of the altcoin can give us benefit, there's many coins right now its better to check it first in marketcap here we can know which coin is in the top altcoin.  we just need and learn about crypto a lot, if want to invest. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Simply like this, a coin is born with the purpose, ideal of living or for some reason. It's not just a scam, and in a lot of coin, there's a certain percentage of coins that the developer expects to grow and make good.

But in a financial sense, every penny is considered as a tool for increasing or decreasing in cycles with the fluctuation of the MOF for financial investors to increase their number of BTC. Considering financially, the coins carry the same goal of enrichment for a group of people, meaning that it does not have as much expectation as it was born.

I personally believe some copper can make changes to the 4.0 industry as well as bring great profits to investors. Examining which coins and how to place them in different cycles and circumstances to evaluate and comment. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
March 13, 2018, 02:43:40 AM

Anyone with even the most superficial understanding of crypto knows that this is not true. Some alts may be meaningless, but many of them have real specific use cases that bitcoin could never replace.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 13, 2018, 02:40:15 AM
Well I do not agree with you and the person who told that all altcoins are only scams. Maybe some altcoins were scam and have run away after raising funds through ICO. But that does not mean all altcoins are fraud. Every thing has two sides, good and bad. So what you need to move on is become skeptic, but not ignore value and worth of anything. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 01:44:20 AM
I dont think so that all altcoin is scam. Pretty obvious that ethereum , litecoin ,xrp , bitcoincash and neo. They great potential in the future. Who knows maybe someday they will replace bitcoin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
March 13, 2018, 01:39:12 AM
If alt coins are scam then, it will not exist in the first place. Alt coin is one of the very reason why most of people investing in cryptocurrencies got rich or at least succeed. It was understandable that not every alt are the same and others are really scams so the decision will depend on our best judgement. Saying this such word will kill the hard work of every people behind every ICO project.
Thats not right not all altcoin are scam some of them are really worthy worth it even there's a lot of altcoin came there are still some coin that you can hold and invest in. Maybe its better if you study the coin first before yiu hold it, since there's many coins right now its better to check it first or trust only in the top altcoin.
Activity: 779
March 13, 2018, 01:38:14 AM

You are very weong brother, first of altcoins is legit. I think you say that because you experience an scam and i don't know if you're coin is really known by the people because many altcoins are trusted and known by many people. Yes many of altcoin are scam because there are too many so i dis agree in you that altcoin are scam
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 13, 2018, 01:36:50 AM

Tone is an independent thinker and his opinion is fully his, but you dont have to take them for what he says, if all alts were scams, would ETH be having the market cap its having? some of the alts might not survive the market due to stiff competition and the market forces but not all are scams, some just fail.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 01:26:46 AM
If we just ignore other alt then the people will not easily bitcoin because some people support alts so this is a good way that we have to buy bitcoin and some altcoin this is very useful that we should invest in this currency because all the crypto are digital form of money and with this people are investing their good capital so for us it is easy to say that it is scam but there is no reality behind this statement that altcoin are scam.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 01:01:52 AM
I do not know who is so shrewd, but I think that such a statement is wrong. Altoquines, in particular tokens, have a wide variety of functions and tasks in various areas of our diverse lives and very much help us, making our life more comfortable and convenient. I think that this direction of development of the crypto currency is very promising. Universal coins of altcoyins also have a good perspective, but they are mainly used as a means of payment. Bitcoin also belongs to universal digital coins and can not perform those specific tasks and functions that are entrusted to altcoyins. Therefore, in bitcoin and altcoyin basically, different tasks of their existence. Bitcoin is quite unique, but to say that it can replace all the other digital coins, it will be wrong. He can not perform their various functions and would not be able to carry them out, even if he could. Therefore, each coin and each token will perform its functions for which they are created and all together they will be able to develop and improve, making our life safer and more comfortable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
March 13, 2018, 01:00:32 AM
Ethereum, Dash and Bitcoin are highly overvalued assets which,if it will grow quite a bit, I like risky prefer to keep undervalued and perspective coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
March 13, 2018, 12:36:36 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com is not a scam. It never raised money from the public.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 12:34:23 AM
why is that scam Each coin is created for each purpose according to how you cheat. I think ico is the one that cares if they are scam or not.
Activity: 142
March 13, 2018, 12:31:31 AM
Scam is such a strong word. Sure there will be plenty of coins that aren't successful and die off. But the determining factor will be strong use cases. In theory, there are many many currencies that are better and have stronger use cases than bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be the OG, but these other currencies with strong use cases will also survive, and be very successful.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
March 13, 2018, 12:18:32 AM

I don't care what that Tone Vays claims.

Your topic title is quiet misleading. If you say "all" then that's 100%. As long as there is 0.5% who is not a scam then it is not "all." These altcoins are very important if we're going to talk about trading so basically you kinda appear like an ignorant person there.
Activity: 24
March 13, 2018, 12:14:04 AM
You may want to question his motives for saying that... it's quite common for those with influence, or the media to install FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) so that they can profit from all that respect their opinions naivety. When everybody sells out of fear, no doubt they will there ready to pounce and buy back in at the lowest point. 
Pages:
Jump to: