Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 92. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 12, 2018, 08:07:06 AM
I just want to clarify that i, some investors and a lot of old joiners will never take any opinion or thoughts from any known figure on the world. They try to dump the price then buy and make a time-pump, they earn millions and we earn nothing but just following their thoughs.
Take your own risk and never listen to anyone.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 08:02:43 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

I agree with the fact that the bulk of altcoyins are shitkoins, which will eventually turn into zero. And such altcoyins in the market are 95%. But there are also good alcoins that benefit people. Time will put everything in its place.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

indeed most of altcoin scam kah many projects that I follow also until now has not yet come payya including its airdrof also so, not like bitcoin smoothly.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
March 12, 2018, 07:43:22 AM
what makes you say that? I think I have benefited from altcoin. however, everyone has every right to express their opinions, so I do not want to blame you. and one more thing, I think you will lose if you sell your altcoin now, because the value of each altcoin is decreasing drastically, so the losses experienced
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

I did not believed in him and you must not believed him too. Bitcoin has limitation that's why altcoins have been emerging. That guy is just trying to panic. If we sell our altcoins now then I am sure he will buy at the bottom.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 12, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

well tell your boss that you both can sell you altcoins and go buy all bitcoins.becae thats you insight right?or buy stuffs that fits your choice and get out of here,we dont need selfishness coz were all balanced not self centered users
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 07:24:56 AM
I have often heard people say or write that altcoins are scams. For me this is a new world of which many still have not understood the enormous potential, or in the case of these alleged experts who speak of scams, do not even want to understand it
Activity: 753
March 12, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

If you believe in any nonsense, then you do not need to push the rest of the people to the same thoughts. It's also interesting how altcoins can disappear if many projects are popular, in demand, and there is not even a hint that this can happen. Personally, my point of view.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 07:13:17 AM
You're somehow correct because if you will check and compare we can say that bitcoin is the only coin that might last. However, altcoins cannot be consider as scam for me because you're getting something from it and ICO's do have their products. I will remain still with my coins.
Activity: 145
March 12, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

I agree that most altcoins are scams but I wouldn't include in this list such altcoins as Ethereum or Dash etc. I think that not only Bitcoin will survive but a small amount of most popular altcoins
Activity: 140
March 12, 2018, 07:09:25 AM
I think many altcoins will die for sure,because they dont have product and only hype and idea, but not all, around 10% will survive for sure.
Activity: 246
March 12, 2018, 07:04:49 AM
That has a point, overwhelming majority of altcoins are useful for trading only. Don't tell me people are using that coins for anything else.  Wink

Altcoin is not scam. More coin in the Market place. So you check the price in the market place then you get more information for choose the best coin. Coin price is any time to change. If need to check the coin information. Market place is help for check the best coins for future invest. It good opportunity for future growth.

That is what he was talking about - you're using that coins for price speculations, not for something useful. It's just a way to earn on price changes.
Activity: 135
March 12, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
I think altcoins are not 99% but around 50% scam for sure, because no product and even no blockchain they take etherium erc20 Smiley
Activity: 154
March 12, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

I'm pretty sure he's wrong. How will we program smart contracts? Internet of Things? Supply chain management? I don't think bitcoin can da any of these things, right?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 12, 2018, 06:51:55 AM
That has a point, overwhelming majority of altcoins are useful for trading only. Don't tell me people are using that coins for anything else.  Wink

Altcoin is not scam. More coin in the Market place. So you check the price in the market place then you get more information for choose the best coin. Coin price is any time to change. If need to check the coin information. Market place is help for check the best coins for future invest. It good opportunity for future growth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
March 12, 2018, 06:12:21 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 12, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

Firstly, where are your proofs? Spreading fud based on nothing is not welcomed on this forum. Secondly, how much does one expert's opinion actually matters? I bet a lot of other people who are not worth than him would say the opposite. If he is so fond of btc - fine, but it has to be admitted that other coins made some major suggestions if not improvements, attracted a lot of attention to the market (there would be no crypto market without them) and showed the variety of things where blockchain has be of use.

I linked to the video outlining his claims earlier and l am not spreading FUD, l am asking peoples opinion's on a so called experts statements. I am a great believer in a lot of alt coins.

If you are asking our opinion than write something like "what are your thoughts" or something like this, but not "we should sell our alts now" Wink
Imo this is very, very exaggerated that all altcoins are scam. I agree that there is too much fraud in crypto, but not every alt.
There are some great projects that are developing now, and they will be shown in the world only a few years later.
Thay trades already, but people dont notice them because they are buying Ripple or some other overrated shit
Activity: 280
March 12, 2018, 06:04:45 AM
If you really believe in this guy why don't you try to ask him if he wanna buy all your altcoin back with lower price than on the exchange. LOL. All these guys say that all altcoin are scam is an untruthworthy guy Smiley). They just wanna make other trader and holder feel panic to get the chance to buy altcoin with lowest price as possible. Beside who is Tone Vays? I never hearding anything about him before and I also don't believe this guy Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

Firstly, where are your proofs? Spreading fud based on nothing is not welcomed on this forum. Secondly, how much does one expert's opinion actually matters? I bet a lot of other people who are not worth than him would say the opposite. If he is so fond of btc - fine, but it has to be admitted that other coins made some major suggestions if not improvements, attracted a lot of attention to the market (there would be no crypto market without them) and showed the variety of things where blockchain has be of use.

I linked to the video outlining his claims earlier and l am not spreading FUD, l am asking peoples opinion's on a so called experts statements. I am a great believer in a lot of alt coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 05:57:57 AM

"All Alt coins are a scam" to me this is a totally wrong thought. Maybe you are a newbie so you do not understand all about the cryptocurrency market. There are many people who are rich by investing in Altcoin, and there are many people around the world who are working for the altcoin market. So there is no reason to say altcoin is a scam unless you are not knowledgeable about it.
I am not the one saying that, just quoting someone who thinks he is an expert "Tone Vays"
Pages:
Jump to: