Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 88. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
March 12, 2018, 07:00:35 PM
Sincerely, who can believe that any altcoin have real value? Of course all of them, bitcoin included, are useless games for far from reality people (like me).
That's what I think when talking with hardworkers (farmer an builder parents).
BUT I like these games  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 12, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
This is a subjective point of view, for example, I think some cryptocurrencies are really a technological breakthrough, so I definitely will not sell them.
Activity: 364
March 12, 2018, 06:27:25 PM
Altcoins give us a great chance to earn. I'm sure that you can earn on any altcoin. To do this, you need to select the correct entry point into the coin. It is necessary to pick up this coin at the bottom and then get a quick profit.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

I think altscoin  is not scam maybe some other altcoon are scam but not all of  them.  altcoin is very profitable to people who want to buy or invest.

Activity: 254
March 12, 2018, 06:20:43 PM
When somebody sell his altcoins- it become a good opportunity for other participants of market buy prefereble altcoin with good discount.
So, Yes, you must sell your altcoins
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 06:15:13 PM
Well,it is his own idea,and altcoins members is not rellying on just an idea,we wre here because of the factual reason and because of that,the idea that altcoins is just a scam becomes a hearsay.
Activity: 132
March 12, 2018, 06:08:19 PM

YESS!!! most of them are scams but you have to be careful and get knowledge

so you don''t end up investing on them.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
March 12, 2018, 05:45:06 PM
I think that kind of so called analyzes are aiming to spread fud because this is not a comment which can be made by a healthy and reasonable person. How on earth all alt coins can be scam while we have lots of alt coins working properly already. There is no need to be no sense .
Activity: 138
March 12, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

YOU!! have your own opinion i have my own opinion so we just need to study read whitepaper and than buy coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 05:27:33 PM
Well not all altcoins are scams look at the coinmarketcap there are a lot of established altcoins and also, who the hell Tone Vays? he should get a mental check - up since answers are so unprofessional if you based his comment in OP 's post anyways he might regret for understimating altcoins they might surpass bitcoin someday!!

P.S. OP sell all of your altcoins first.
Activity: 63
March 12, 2018, 05:02:18 PM
So funny to see that people still don't believe that altcoins can be legit, strong and successful. There is so many of them, yes, but they have a great future. I have invested in some privacy coins, like DeepOnion and NAV, and I am quite satisfied. Whoever that guy is, he needs to think twice before saying such things Cheesy
Activity: 252
March 12, 2018, 04:29:32 PM
why do you say this way? NOn all are scam. There are a lot of serious projects with big companies in serious teams working to make profits and wealth for investors
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Who the heck is that Tone Vays? i dont even know his existence and the connection between the altcoins and his shits?i dont usually ask something but i have to disagree,few of these altcoins has better features than bitcoin,BTC's transactions and network congestion is the main problem here,blocksize is too small that is why block confirmations really is time consuming.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
March 12, 2018, 04:12:27 PM
Well, I don't think we should believe any of that. Bitcoin is surely the most popular coin which is most people's choice for investment. But, altcoins are pretty profitable as well and a lot of people have got profit through them. Also, most of the good altcoins' condition is not that bad atm and they would make a pretty good investment as well.
There are a lot of good altcoins, which are definitely not scams for eg. ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
March 12, 2018, 04:06:31 PM
theoretically how mach projects basics on blockchain and lincked with crypto are u use in practice? I dont use it. I read about it, i think that it useful for someboby but.... i never see them and never used it. so it seems that all of them only nice fib and we sell or buy only potencial of them. thats why he said about 95% of scam i think.
meanwhile im not going to sell my altcoins.
Activity: 140
March 12, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
Dont treat alts as individual coins, consider them as tools for more convenient work in different spheres.
Activity: 154
March 12, 2018, 03:33:59 PM
This is a sweeping statement, ALTCOINS hae 50% Coins which have mediocre to low-rated teams. Other have Average to strong teams with average to Strong idea and execution.

So Alts are not scams but you have to chose them wisely and after you #DYOR

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 12, 2018, 03:01:53 PM
for him to say that all alt coins are scams is abit far fetched, alot of them are scams. from checking coinmarketcap i can tell that atleast 20 of them have some good uses and will work in our world in some way.
but yes sure some of the rest of the altcoins are a mixed bag to be honest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 02:57:52 PM
You can't say that all altcoins are scam.Some coins may not be successful but that's not mean that they are scame.
ETH is an example that is not a scam.
Yes there are some shitcoins that is not suitable for holding but if you do an extended research you will find some coin that is better for holding long time.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
March 12, 2018, 02:01:57 PM
Due to the importance of decentralization, I highly disagree even though there are a lot of scams out there.  This is an inaccurate stereotype.
Pages:
Jump to: