Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 87. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
March 12, 2018, 11:35:50 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Perhaps you need to convince us first of the credentials of this Tone Vays. He may talk a lot of shit about cryptocurrencies, some may even be true,  but for as long as he remains to be a no one, all he has to say will be put immediately inside the garbage can. I don't understand either why you think this man's trash pronouncements are insightful. Are you him or are you his disciple? If you want to believe in this nobody then you may go ahead and sell all your altcoins right now. It will not even make a little dent as to their prices. I guess what you have is terribly small.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

I dont think all altcoin is scam because imagine how many altcoins reserved to be listed in coinmarketcap list.This is the best for altcoin right now and i dont believe that they are scam.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 11:25:18 PM
We wouldnt know what the future will be like so we wouldnt know if bitcoin will remain in the future.
I believe in altcoins because i earn money from them.
Their value is just enough for what i'm doing for them.
Maybe they're just saying that it's a scam, i dont know.
In my opinion, alts can also grow like bitcoin does.
It's just a matter of each of our perspectives.
Activity: 266
March 12, 2018, 11:17:24 PM
The cycle of every penny will tell you all that.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 12, 2018, 10:25:16 PM
Guys he is trying to create some FUD. If bitcoins survives other altcoin will survive too. Altcoins even made bitcoin more popular, Imagine if we didn't have ethereum? how will people be able to do ICOs and pump money into the crypto market? So altcoins will survive but not all. Time will tell.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 12, 2018, 09:50:53 PM

Lol that's like saying microsoft explorer is the best and only browser. Don't bother with Firefox, brave, or any other browsers, only one browser is needed Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 09:49:13 PM
Maybe there are  ICO that  are  scam and there are genuine one. In order for you not to be scammed before investing read it's white paper,  make a research and have a full knowledge about ICO. so to conclude with not all ICO's are scam you have only to be selective on which ICO project you will join.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

Not all of altcoins are scam, you see it by ETH's growth price, it's still maintain its position in the top 2 for now, it's only $300/ETH, but now it's already $700/ETH, it wasn't a scam, so it's very wrong if he claimed that all of alts are scam, just a few of them are scam,and it's because the developer and the team, not because to make bitcoin survive
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 12, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

I don't think brother, because if the bitcoun survive, the alternative coins too  because bitcoin is leaf all the alternative coins and we know if the bitcoin only is survived i don't think it can supply all the users and investors all aroung the world if all alternative coins will be gone. But i know that the altcoins stay inly is the trusted brand
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 12, 2018, 08:47:03 PM
 Grin That is a cheap FUD, If bitcoin survives alts coins will survive too. Altcoins made bitcoin even more popular than ever. Yes some alt will die with time to come but majority will survive.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

I ask why do you think so, my opinion all that we do in investing is need accuracy and patience in follow ICO project see the white paper and the team in it we must be careful
The team is important, if we understand with the team then we can know whether the ICO trusted or scam, in addition to looking at the team then we can see all the information from third sites such as ICO rating, tokenmarket and of course ANN in this forum.
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

I ask why do you think so, my opinion all that we do in investing is need accuracy and patience in follow ICO project see the white paper and the team in it we must be careful
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
March 12, 2018, 08:05:48 PM
Will not say all but some yes. not because someone claims that all alt coins are scam then they are scams. The reason why people are getting scammed in alt coins is because they just invest without knowing or reading its whitepaper. Before investing i suggest to read something about that coin first because if you will check in alt coin section there are lots of ICO that was completed but the coins were never listed in exchange sites meaning price is still 0.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
March 12, 2018, 08:04:22 PM
yes. you are very right and we are very glad if you sell all the crypto assets you have. you need to remember that crypto is only for people who are patient.
I agree with you crypto is for the people who are patience to wait and hold long term and tgeyvare not harry to sell it. Because they believe that it will be succesful in future.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
March 12, 2018, 08:02:30 PM
This is a statement that lacks discernment. Of course, most of the altcoins are scams but not all, far from it.
Some offer innovative technological solutions, have strong development teams and a bright future ahead of them.
Activity: 196
March 12, 2018, 08:00:17 PM
Altcoins aren't scam. Although there are scam but not all. Ethereum is clear proof on this issue. If ethereum is scam then why most of the campaign here using ethereum as the basis of measurements of payments. There are more coins that proven that altcoins aren't all scam. We can search more altcoins that do successfully in this crypto world.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
March 12, 2018, 07:56:36 PM

where is your basis all altcoins are scam are crazy, we should bitcoin are have good credibility as king of all coins and have huge price in the marketcap. altcoins are connected to the king as part of cryptocurrency without altcoin threre are no other option to earn in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 124
March 12, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

MOST of them are scams

That's why people don't have confidence in ALTS but if you want to invest always research then invest your time and money
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 12, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

Lol!  Some are thinking and doing some accusations that bitcoin is a scam too.  That is not a new accusation against the digital currency. As we all know btc and other alts are not a scam.  We don't have to sell our alts.  Upon selling it,  you are one of them who believes all lies that btc is a scam.
Activity: 376
March 12, 2018, 07:23:38 PM
not all the coins I think are a scam, because there are some coins that really pay.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: