Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 29. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
June 29, 2018, 10:01:32 AM
Almost all altcoins depend from bitcoin's price. If bitcoin are going down altcoin doing the same. However not all altcoins depends from it, even now you can stil find some of coins with good potential and green price at the market, just needs to find out it.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
June 29, 2018, 09:56:58 AM
The moment I write this comment, the market is down. In recent days, prices have been steadily declining. I was really confused and did not understand why?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 09:53:20 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

Altcoin price depends on bitcoin price. Bitcoin price in the crypto market is dump so the altcoins also dump. We have nothing to do with it. All we need to do is to wait until the market will rise soon.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
June 29, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
Not all altcoins are dump there are still some kicking but it is only few. I guess the reason why they are dump is because of FUD, people are panicking and keep selling the coins they have which is wrong but this is unvoidable yet I think it is part of the market, we can't blame them. Moreover, this year is quite unfortunate because even some assets on stock market has having same situation but we could use this as an opportunity to buy more coins and sell them as the right time comes.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
I think now there are manipulations on the crypto-currency market that large investors have created. Perhaps the fall of Bitcoin's course will continue for a few weeks, after which the gradual growth of the rate will begin. It is very important now not to panic or sell tokens at a low price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 29, 2018, 01:36:07 AM
yes I think it is very reasonable because bitcoin is falling in price and when bitcoin falls then altcoin price will also follow the falling bitcoin price, if you want to buy the moment like this to buy as much as you can.
As mentioned the growth of altcoins have dependence over bitcoin. As a part, now altcoins have come very low in value. It is hard to conclude whether the market is being manipulated or the real growth is taking place. Each and everyone to the extent having patience to profit expecting a large scale price pumping. To the expectation each and everyday the market is on blood bath.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 01:32:43 AM
a condition that is very unusual. And it seems to have happened since the beginning of this year. market continued to decline. I dunno what will happen after this. Whether the market will increase dramatically after this or even the opposite.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 01:22:02 AM
This will happen all the time. The altcoin market is still a very young market. The laws on which crypto-currency assets will be traded are not yet defined . Therefore, altcoins will move randomly for a long time.
Activity: 140
June 28, 2018, 12:11:12 PM
Yes, this year we are not happy with altcoins at all. Compared to the beginning of the year, some fell in price to bitcoin 10 times, and against the dollar and in General 25 times! Where else? It is time for the market to recover!
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 12:07:38 PM
This will happen all the time. The altcoin market is still a very young market. The laws on which crypto-currency assets will be traded are not yet defined . Therefore, altcoins will move randomly for a long time.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 01:44:48 AM
Now is the time to buy at low prices, of course there are people who give in to panic,and sell their coins,but I believe that the market will recover,and prices will start to rise again.
Activity: 80
June 28, 2018, 01:41:31 AM
Currently, market conditions are declining probably because of the declining bitcoint price so it affects all the coint-coints that are inevitably coming down, you have to be patient waiting for a stable market
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 01:33:15 AM
yes I think it is very reasonable because bitcoin is falling in price and when bitcoin falls then altcoin price will also follow the falling bitcoin price, if you want to buy the moment like this to buy as much as you can.
Activity: 55
Merit: 4
June 28, 2018, 01:26:33 AM
This not the best times for crypto market, and for new people seems that all altcoins is garbage, but what i think, they should spend more time exploring how market works
Activity: 546
June 27, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

If you are already logged in and your portfolio is currently corrected, then waiting is the safest way. And if you do not have the current Altcoin, then lucky you get a big discount from the price of the beginning of the year. And it looks like a combination of both will be great for strategy on the rest of the year.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
June 27, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
It's understandable that bitcoin prices are also decreasing dramatically. From the cost of bitcoin reduction , the price of alticoin is also decreasing. But you shouldn' t worry. It is now buying woldcup because the price of bicoin is sharply reduced , but the end of the year will certainly have a lot of good signals. And bitcoin can go back to $10000 even higher
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 01:02:21 PM
Yes, altcoin even bitcoin is dumping. But we must be patient so that we will not run into losses! Cryptocurrency market will rise again and many dump that has been dumped will start gaining value gradually!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 01:01:36 PM
All Altcoin prices currently do reach very low value. But I think it's a good opportunity to buy more. Because I am sure that in the next few years, all coin prices will definitely reach a very high price and you will regret if you do not buy it now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
I'm already tired of watching how the prices for altcoyins are getting lower and lower every day, I have no forecasts about whether cryptonotes will grow or I continue to grow, I do not know what will happen in the future. Six months of the price all fall and fall, bitcoin and etherium have fallen very much in price, but altkoins are even greater.
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 27, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
yes it is now altcoin prices in the market on the down all quite significant. this may decrease income from investors. if you still have the capital, we can take advantage of the situation to buy altcoin that has a good future. if it does not have a better capital keep holding it until the price goes back up as expected. and keep calm do not panic, do not be too hasty in making decisions because it can harm yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: